剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你不能把孩子的需求置于自己的需求之上
You can't put the needs of our child above your own.
-我不是这个意思 -那你什么意思
- I'm not saying that. - Then what are you saying?
因为虽然我还不是母亲
Because I may not be a mother yet,
但我知道做父母就意味着牺牲
but I know that's what parenthood means.
想跟我较量 你尽管来
You wanna take me on, you go for it.
我能坐上这个位置
'Cause I didn't get where I am
可不是因为我会被你这样的人摆布
by letting people like you push me around.
大卫·福克斯想挑事 那我就奉陪
David Fox wants a fight, and I'm gonna give him one.
你是在拿我的工作威胁我吗
Are you threatening my job?
我一直很欣赏你
I like you, always have.
但是如果你在这件事上做不对的话
But if you don't get yourself on the right of this thing,
你的升职之路就到此为止了
you're never gonna go further than you are right now.
我关心这些本该由慈善机构照顾好的孩子
I care about the kids this charity is supposed to serve.
但你不会知道 因为我只是不...
But you wouldn't know that because I just don't...
-信任... -其他人
- trust... - People.
你是说你换工作了
Are you saying you took another job?
不 是我让某人换了份工作
No, I'm saying I got someone else to take another job.
你还是没做我吩咐的事情
You still didn't do what I asked.
我签了一个将来会对这家律所
I signed a client that's gonna be worth
有巨大价值的客户
a huge amount to this firm.
我是个出色的律师
I'm a hell of a goddamn lawyer.
付给那些人他们应得的工资
You start paying those people what they're worth...
然后呢
And?
你将得到为期一年的哈维·斯佩克特的
You get free legal services from Harvey Specter himself
免费法律咨♥询♥服务
for the next year.
你都没发现你的当家律师之一
You didn't notice that one of your star attorneys
都在考虑辞职了
was thinking about leaving.
现在多亏了我 他才考虑留下
And now, thanks to me, he's gonna stay.
-你在说亚历克斯吗 -而有时候
- You're talking about Alex. - Sometimes,
你需要让我们按我们的方式来办事
you need to let us do what we do the way we do it.
你好 陌生人... 我最近一次见到你
Hello, stranger... seems the only thing
好像还是在
I see of you lately
刻有你名字的墙上
is your name on the wall.
那是因为我离开了几天
That's because I've been out of town a few days,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
说吧
Give it to me.
我遇到了法律问题 是个人私事
I've got a legal situation, and it's personal.
也就是说你想让我
Which means you need me
派一个我们的律师过去
to send one of ours your way.
我想让亚历克斯·威廉姆斯来
I was thinking Alex Williams.
你介意我问一下
Would you mind if I ask
你为什么不自己给他打电♥话♥吗
why you didn't just call him yourself?
我一直在想
I was thinking about
几周前我们的那次谈话
a conversation we had a few weeks ago.
你让我懂得了如何促进律所和谐
You helped me see some things about fostering firm harmony.
如果你直接打电♥话♥给他
And if you called him directly,
你就没机会把这些话告诉我
you wouldn't have had a chance to tell me that.
又被你猜对了 红发妞
Right again, Red.
我猜你选亚历克斯而不是萨曼莎
I'm guessing firm harmony is also why
也是出于律所和谐的原因
you want Alex and not Samantha.
有这方面的考虑
A little bit of that,
也是因为和案子情况有关
and a little of the nature of the case.
那不如告诉我你在哪
Then why don't you tell me where you are,
以及亚历克斯需要准备些什么 我会保证
what Alex needs to bring, and I will make sure
他马上就到
that he is on his way.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
大卫·福克斯
David Fox.
我这是何德何...
To what do I owe the--
何德何能的反义词是什么来着
what's the opposite of pleasure?
我来这里是为了这个 一份合同
I'm here 'cause of this. It's a deal.
需要找个人帮忙看看
It just needs a little taking care of.
如果是这样
Well, in that case,
你还是径直把它扔进垃圾桶吧
just go ahead and throw it in the trash,
我才不会为你工作 这辈子也别想
'cause I don't work for you and I'm never going to.
我觉得你没搞清楚状况
I don't think you understand.
我不是求你 而是要求你
I'm not asking. I'm assigning.
我们之前说好的
This is part of our deal.
我和你没什么协议
I don't have any deal with you.
她没有告诉你 是吧
She didn't tell you, did she?
谁没有告诉我什么
Who didn't tell me what?
唐娜
Donna.
我们做了笔交易 你当我的律师
We made a deal where you're my lawyer.
你们都要为我工作
I'm holding you both to it.
如果你对此有什么疑问...
And if you got a problem with that...
去找她
Take it up with her.
唐娜 你找我有什么事
Donna. What can I do for you?
楼下有辆豪华轿车
You can get your ass into the limo
等着你出发呢
that's waiting for you downstairs.
-我没叫豪华轿车 -我知道你没有
- I didn't call a limo. - I know you didn't.
罗伯特·赞恩叫的
Robert Zane did.
罗伯特想让我去哪儿
And where exactly is Robert sending me?
纽约上城区
Upstate New York.
他有点事想找人帮忙
He has some business he needs help with.
所以不管他有什么事 速战速决
So whatever needs fixing, fix it fast.
你翻了我的内衣抽屉了吗
Did you go through my underwear drawer?
虽然这种事会让我一早上都心情很好
As fun as that would have made my morning,
但没有 亚历克斯
no, Alex, I didn't.
我只是把这个包拿来而已
I bought you a bag with exactly everything
包里有你出差所需的所有物品
you'll need for as long as you're gone.
你怎么可能会知道
And how could you possibly know
我都需要些什么
that's everything I'll need?
因为罗伯特需要我这样
Because Robert needed me to.
而且别忘了我可是唐娜
And because I'm Donna.
轿车可不会一直等你 亚历克斯
Limo's not gonna wait all day, Alex.
早上好 哈维 何事能为你效劳
Morning, Harvey. What can I do for you?
你可以告诉我大卫·福克斯不是我的客户
You can tell me David Fox isn't my client.
抱歉 我不能 因为他就是你的客户
I'm sorry, I can't do that, because he is.
一整年 免费服务
For a year. Free of charge.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
那是因为你授权给我
It's possible because you empowered me
让我和他协商
to negotiate with him,
这就是事成需要付出的代价
and that's what it took to get it done.
你准备什么时候把你这个
And when were you gonna tell me
绝妙的主意告诉我
about this brilliant idea of yours?
我已经告诉过你了
I already did tell you
我把他的名字加进了你的最新客户名单
when I added him to your updated client roster.
你知道我从来不看什么
You know damn well I don't read
最新客户名单
my updated client roster.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You got me.
我就是想看看当他找上门来
I just wanted to see the look on your face
然后你意识到你别无选择时
when he came to you and you realized
脸上的表情
you didn't have a choice.
就像这样
And there it is.
-你觉得这很好笑吗 -不 哈维
- You think this is funny? - No, Harvey.
我不觉得
I don't.
我之所以没告诉你的真正原因
And the real reason I didn't tell you
是因为我知道你会表现得很孩子气
is because I knew you'd react like a child.
但我用你给我的授权
But I made a deal that you gave me
达成了一个协议 因为你知道
the authority to make because you knew
你自己搞不定
you couldn't come to one yourself,
所以不管你现在是什么感觉
so whatever it is you're feeling,
都给我忍♥着 为团队做一次贡献
suck it up, take one for the team,
把任务完成了
and get this thing done.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
* See the money, wanna stay for your meal *
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
* Get another piece of pie for your wife *
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
* Everybody wanna know how it feel *
*所有人都想见见那景象*
* Everybody wanna see what it's like *
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
* I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind *
*我和妹子忙着赚钱x7f*
* Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money *
*好了*
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表