剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
让5500万入境
from a blind trust in the Caymans?
盖文 我得告诉你 这看起来
Gavin, I have to tell you, this looks a hell of lot
-非常像是洗钱 -那么好就好在
- like laundering money. - Well, then it's a good thing
你不确定 因为如果你不知情
you don't know that for sure, because if you don't know it
你就能做 而你会这么做的
you can do it, and you're going to do it.
我懂了
I get it.
你向我编了个故事
You gave me a bullshit story about this thing
说这画有情感价值 来让我上套
having sentimental value to rope me in.
然后你发布声明称
then you put out an announcement saying
我们是你的律师
we're your attorneys.
而现在 如果我不这么做
And now, if I don't do this,
你甩掉我们 外界就以为
you drop us and the world thinks
我们在一天内就搞砸了
we shit the bed inside of a day.
你反应很快嘛
You catch on quick.
-我不会这么做 -或许你会
- I'm not doing it. - Maybe you will,
或许不会
maybe you won't.
但你最好想想怎么和罗伯特·赞恩解释
But you'd better think about how you're gonna explain to Robert Zane
你是如何在两天内把我这个客户签下又搞丢的
how you signed me and lost me inside of two days.
你在这儿啊 我一直在等你
There you are. I've been waiting for you
给我点活儿干
to give me something to do.
没剩多少了 所以我自己处理就好
There isn't much left to do, so I'm handling it myself.
卡特里娜 别这样 还剩好多事要做呢
Katrina, come on, there's a ton of work left.
我看得出你还在头疼
I can see you're still in pain.
肯定有什么事是我能做的
There must be something I can do.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
要是我把所有灯都打开呢
What if I turned all the lights on?
那样你还会好过吗
Would you be fine then?
卡特里娜 因为明天法庭上的灯
Katrina, 'cause that's what it's gonna be like
-可都是开着的 -布莱恩
- in court tomorrow. - Brian.
我听说路易朝你发火的事了
I heard what happened with Louis,
我不会让你再受气的
and I'm not going to let that happen again.
听我说
Listen to me.
我说会帮你保守秘密的时候
I knew what I signed up for
我知道自己卷进了什么事
when I said I'd keep your situation a secret.
对此我很感激
And I appreciate it.
明天我会走上法庭
And now I'm going to go into court tomorrow
尽我所能
and do the best I can.
卡特里娜 你给了我第二次机会
Katrina, you gave me a second chance,
而你这么做的时候 你承认了自己的错误
and when you did, you admitted you were wrong.
不是谁都做得到这一点
Not everyone would do that.
而能承认错误的人 正是我想要的那种
And someone that would is exactly the kind of person
能作为资深合伙人来领导我的人
I want to have leading me as a senior partner.
所以要是你不愿让我替你做
So if you won't let me do this for you,
至少让我们一起面对吧
at least let's do it together.
好吧 布莱恩 我们一起
Okay, Brian. We'll do it together.
亚历克斯 不管你有什么事
Alex, whatever it is,
我都要和客户去吃晚餐
I'm meeting a client for dinner.
没问题 我只有一个问题
That's okay, I just have one question.
-你知不知道 -知道什么
- Did you know? - Know what?
盖文·安德鲁斯本来要找我给他洗钱
That Gavin Andrews was gonna ask me to launder money for him.
真不敢相信 你一直都知道
I don't believe it. You knew it the whole time.
我不知道
No, I didn't.
但我知道他有事找你做
But I knew he was gonna ask you to do something.
那你跟我就得上楼去
Then you and I are gonna go upstairs
立马想出脱身的办法
and figure out how to get out of this, right now.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
我才不会靠近那人的账户
I'm not going anywhere near that man's account.
你必须去 因为你知道我的过去
Yes, you are, because you knew my history
却还是让我签了他
and you let me sign him anyway.
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我只是提起你的老底而已
I brought up your history.
那你也知道我不能信任你
And you knew I was in no position to trust you.
对此我又能怎么办呢
And what I was I supposed to do about that?
你总可以告诉我一点详情吧
You could have given me some goddamn specifics.
因为你总能拿出点什么
'Cause there's no way you didn't have something
让我相信你说的是实话
that would have convinced me you were telling the truth.
那我又怎么能相信你不会
And how was I supposed to trust you wouldn't use
-用我说的话来对付我 -我不会这样做
- whatever I said against me? - I wouldn't do that.
那要是我说
Oh? So if I had said,
"亚历克斯 别签那个人"
"Hey, Alex, don't sign this guy."
"他要让你掩盖一桩谋杀案"
"He's gonna ask you to cover up a murder."
你敢说不会用这句话对付我
You weren't gonna use that?
他让你做这种事吗
Is that what he asked you to do?
我跟你没得聊了
This conversation is over.
你是自食其果 别因为苦果难吃
You made your bed. Don't come crying to me
-就来找我哭 -我不会找人哭
- because the sheets are dirty. - I'm not gonna cry to anyone.
这个人的情况我会对赞恩实话实说
I'm gonna tell Zane exactly what this man is all about,
等他发现你做的破事
and we'll see what happens
我们再来看看会发生什么事
when he finds out whatever shit you did.
你以为罗伯特不知道吗
You don't think Robert knew?
你以为我们离开兰德·考德律所时
Why do you think he didn't fight
他是为了什么才没去争取盖文的生意
for Gavin's business when we left Rand Kaldor?
你是说赞恩知道你做违法的事
You're saying Zane knows you did illegal shit?
我是说罗伯特·赞恩知道盖文·安德鲁斯
I'm saying, Robert Zane knew what kind of a client
是个什么样的客户 而我知道怎么对付他
Gavin Andrews was, that I knew how to handle him,
但我不想再对付他了
and that I stopped wanting to.
那就帮我脱身
Then help me get out of this.
-我为什么呢 -因为我们在同一战线
- Why should I? - Because we're on the same team,
这总该有点意义吧
and that's supposed to mean something,
尤其是涉及到违法事宜的时候
especially when it's about breaking the law.
求你了萨曼莎
Please, Samantha.
我本该听你的话 但我还有家室
I should have listened to you, but I have a family.
我不能让他们受伤害 我承受不起
I can't afford to do something that'll hurt them.
好吧 亚历克斯
Okay, Alex.
你是个顾家的人
You are a family man.
-而他不是 -你什么意思
- He is not. - What are you saying?
我是说 你是那种
I'm saying, you're the kind of man
会不惜一切代价保护家人的人
that would go to any length to protect your family.
盖文·安德鲁斯则是那种
Gavin Andrews is the kind of man
会不惜一切代价保护自己的人
that would go to any length to protect himself.
所以我们只需以实质违约开始
So all we need to do is open with material breach,
表明效力瑕疵条款不适用
show severability doesn't apply,
再以无法履行结尾就好
then close with impossibility of performance.
我们这么一来
We do all that,
就给了他们的说法致命一击
it'll drive the stake right through their claim.
我们
We?
是的 我们
Yes, we.
因为虽然我感觉好些了
Because although I'm feeling better,
但你付出的和我一样多
you did this as much as I did,
所以我们应该一起出庭
which means we should do it together.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- You sure? - I'm sure.
我敢肯定
I do believe that's the first time
这是我们开工以来 我第一次见你笑
I've seen you smile since we started this whole thing.
我只是想起了高三的时候
I was just thinking about my senior year of high school.
我就是这样做作业的
This is how I used to do my homework.
你高中时会找个助理律师帮你写论文吗
You had an associate write your papers for you in high school?
有个人陪我一起学习
I had a study partner.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
我们从前会一起写论文 写得飞快
We used to write our papers together by flash light.
没想到这么多年后我还能做同样的事
Never thought I'd be doing the same thing years later.
你跟他还有联♥系♥吗
You in touch with him?
没了
No.
但今晚之后感觉又有了
But I feel like I am after tonight.
一看你笑 我就知道这话听起来有多俗了
Now you're smiling. I know it sounds cheesy.
不 我只是想到了一周前的我们俩
No, I was just thinking about where we were a week ago
那时我以为你是个冷酷无情的人
when I thought you were cold and heartless.
没想到这么快我就变成了
And I went from that to being your best friend
-你最好的朋友 -我不会说最好的朋友
- in record time. - I wouldn't say best friends.
只有我们成了最好的朋友时
Well, you can only say stuff like that to me
你才能跟我说这种话
because we're, like, best friends.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表