剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
哈维 你来这里做什么
Harvey, what are you doing here?
我来是因为马库斯要我做他的律师
I'm here because Marcus asked me to represent him.
那你不该在我的律师不在场的情况下
Then you shouldn't be contacting me
-联♥系♥我 -是 我不应该
- without my lawyer. - No, I shouldn't.
但我不是作为律师来这里
But I'm not here as a lawyer.
我作为大哥来的
I'm here as your brother-in-law.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我知道马库斯依然爱着你
It means I know Marcus still loves you, and...
我需要知道还有没有办法
I need to know if there isn't still a way
能让你们自己解决这个问题
that you guys can work this out.
虽然我也希望如此
And as much as I wish that could happen,
但为时已晚
it's too late for that.
马库斯告诉了我发生了什么
Look, Marcus told me what happened...
但你还是来试图
And you're still standing here
-为他辩解 -不 我不是
- trying to defend him. - No, I'm not.
当他告诉我时 相信我 我想亲自揍他
When he told me, believe me, I wanted to lay him out myself,
但我也知道
but I also know what it feels like
家庭破裂是什么感觉
to have your family ripped apart,
-我不想看这样的事发生 -你以为我想吗
- and I don't want to see that happen. - You think I do?
我不这么觉得 但我告诉你
No, I don't, but I'm telling you,
一旦律师介入
the second lawyers get involved...
场面会很难看
it's gonna get messy.
已经很难看了 哈维
It's already messy, Harvey.
而且我的律师已经介入了
And my lawyer's already involved,
所以不管你是不是马库斯的律师
so be Marcus' lawyer or don't,
我都不能再和你讲话了
but either way I can't talk to you anymore.
不 你坐这里
No, no, you sit here.
-为什么 -那边的两个
- Why? - Those two over there
是对方律师和他的客户
are opposing council and his client.
这和我坐哪里有什么关系呢
What does that have to do with where I sit?
这和我坐在哪里有关系
It has to do with where I sit.
-我不明白 -听我解释
- I don't understand. - Let me explain.
我没这个混♥蛋♥的把柄 但我知道他在撒谎
I have nothing on this asshole, but I know he's lying.
所以我要在一小时后吓唬他
So I'm going to bluff him in an hour,
而这里是吓唬开始的地方
and this is where that bluff starts.
所以你就打算盯着他看
So you're just gonna stare at him?
不 我要笑着喝咖啡 让他看看
No, I'm also going to laugh and drink my coffee and show him
老娘这爆棚的自信
how incredibly confident I am.
我明白了
I get it.
你在试图干扰他们的心智
You're trying to get in their heads.
-不是试图 正在做 -厉害
- Not trying, doing. - Awesome.
-我去买♥♥点喝的 -你请客吗
- I'll get us some drinks. - You're buying?
-我爸请客 -这样的话
- My dad's buying. - In that case,
我要一打百吉饼 七个甜甜圈
I will take a dozen bagels, seven donuts, and...
再来一台那边的高端浓缩咖啡机
one of those fancy espresso machines over there.
别告诉我 结果出来了
Don't tell me-- the results are in.
-是的 -然后呢
- They are. - And?
他们让我亲自去见医生
They want me to meet with the doctor in person.
-然后呢 -我想让你和我一起去
- And? - And I want you to come with me.
路易 我...
Louis, I--
我不想让你觉得我无情
I don't mean to sound insensitive,
但我真的觉得你应该自己去
but I really think that you should do this on your own.
唐娜 他们说"亲自"
Donna... they said "In person."
-肯定没好事 -但这不是他们的惯常套路吗
- That can't be good. - But don't they do that for everyone?
可能是吧
Maybe they do,
但我只是不想自己去
but I just don't want to be alone.
我理解 但我不是你应该问的
And I understand that, but I'm not the woman
那个女人
you should be asking.
-希拉 -这件事上她是你的搭档
- Sheila. - She's your partner in this.
我知道 但如果
I know that, but what if...
-如果什么 -唐娜 如果是因为我
- What if what? - Donna, if I'm the reason
我们才没法有孩子 我希望由我来告诉她
we can't have kids, I wanna be the one to tell her.
而不是什么穿白大褂的家伙
Not some guy in a lab coat.
如果你真的想让我陪你去 我会的 但是
And if you really want me to go with you, I will, but...
如果我是希拉 我不会想让
if I were Sheila, I wouldn't want
别的女人比自己先知道结果
to be the second woman in your life to find that out.
你说得对 唐娜
You're right, Donna.
别告诉我他们的咖啡卖♥♥完了
Don't tell me they ran out of coffee.
不 我有东西比咖啡更刺♥激♥
No, I got something better than coffee.
我不知道该怎么办 就点了录音键
I didn't know what to do, so I just hit "Record."
-有帮助吗 -自然是有的
- Does it help? - It sure as shit doesn't hurt.
这是不是意味着我们不用
Does that mean we don't have
干坐在这 给他们卖♥♥笑
to sit here and smile at them?
你错了 这只是意味着
No, it just means it's gonna be
有一出好戏要上演了
a hell of a lot more fun.
哈维
Harvey.
你迟到了一个小时
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
我得先去处理一些事
There was something I had to do first.
是哦 我知道你做的是什么
Yeah, I know what you had to do,
-我真希望你没去 -听着
- and I wish you hadn't done it. - Listen to me...
哈维 你说过要来这帮我
Harvey, you said you were gonna come up here and help me,
但没说要去凯蒂那儿瞎搅和
not stir things up with Katie.
马库斯 你说过你想和平解决
Marcus, you said you wanted peace,
我也尽力了
so I tried to make peace.
但你帮了倒忙
Yeah, well, what you did was make it worse.
-该死 -什么叫做
- Shit. - What does that mean,
"你被制裁了"
"You've been sanctioned"?
听着 那是个罚金
Look, it's a fine
因为我跳过了律师直接联♥系♥她
for contacting her without her lawyer.
-没什么的 -不 我了解你
- It's nothing. - No, I know you,
这里头还有鬼
and there's something else.
如果我申请动议 那就好比掷硬币
If I file some kind of motion and it's a coin toss,
法官也许会向着他们那边
the judge probably rules in their favor.
-你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧 -马库斯 我很抱歉
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Marcus, I am sorry.
是你让我来的
You asked me to come up here,
不管怎么说
and like it or not...
我也很难做 于是我就去试试说服凯蒂
This is tough for me too, so I tried with Katie.
行了 哈维 我明白了
Okay, Harvey, I get it.
我倒也希望能有机会
I just wish there was a chance in hell
让你成功说服她
that it would've worked.
那我们现在怎么办
So what are we gonna do now?
我来告诉你我们怎么办
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
你想和平协商
You want a peaceful settlement,
那我们就和平协商
we're gonna get you a peaceful settlement.
-利特先生 -是我
- Mr. Litt. - Yes.
-您请坐 -天哪
- Please, have a seat. - Oh, my God,
不会比我想的还惨 我完全没有精♥子♥吧
it's worse than I thought. I have no sperm at all.
当然不是
Of course not.
实际上 我是来恭喜您
In fact, I'm happy to inform you
你的精♥子♥数完全正常
that your sperm count is perfectly fine.
我觉得你完全可以
I see no reason why you can't make
-让任何一个健康的女性怀孕 -太妙了
- any healthy woman pregnant. - Great, fantastic.
但有一件事
There is one thing, however.
-什么事 -我发现
- One thing. - I noticed
在表格里的生活方式一栏
on the lifestyle section of our form,
-你填了"泥浴" -没毛病啊
- you put down "Mudding." - Yeah.
这是我放松的方式之一
Yes, it relaxes and soothes me.
你想想嘛 医生 不然我为什么
Come to think of it, doc, I think that's the reason
-有这么多精♥子♥呢 -你得停止做这个
- why my count is so robust. - You'll have to give it up.
-又怎么了 -你的精♥子♥数是没问题
- What now? - Well, your count is fine,
但考虑到你夫人的年龄 如果你戒掉泥浴
but due to your partner's age-- if you give up mudding,
她怀孕的机率就会大幅上升
your chances of conceiving go up significantly.
-什么叫大幅上升 -百分之八十
- Define significantly. - 80%.
亲娘姥爷哟 百分之八十
Holy shit, 80%?
-一定还有别的办法 -只有这个办法
- There's gotta be another way! - There isn't.
那我不让蛋蛋沾到泥行不行
What if I put everything in but my balls?
-我不 -得了
- I don't... - Scratch that,
-那就没法放松了 -利特先生
- defeats the purpose. - Mr. Litt...
我降低频率行不行
What if I cut down on my sessions?
我把次数减一半 怀孕机会上升40%
I cut it down in half, it improves our chances 40%.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表