剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
He said no amount of money or clients
都不能弥补他看着自己律所分崩离析的痛
would make up for seeing his firm get torn apart.
艾伦那呢 你和她谈过吗
But what about Ellen? You try horse trading with her?
谈了 也行不通
I did, and I struck out there too.
该死的 萨曼莎 我说服丹尼尔了
God damn it, Samantha! I got Daniel to agree!
他以为我百忙中说服了兰德·考德律所
He thought I came up with Rand Kaldor on the fly,
然后又说服他接受这个安排
and I sold it to him.
那你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我想让你告诉我到底发生了什么
I want you to tell me exactly what happened.
因为艾瑞克·考徳和艾伦·兰德
Because Eric Kaldor and Ellen Rand
是我认识的最贪心的两个人
are two of the greediest people I know.
所以如果你要告诉我
So if you're trying to tell me
他们是在坚持原则
that they're standing on principle,
简直就是在胡扯
I'm calling bullshit!
而且事态也很清楚了
And it's pretty clear what happened.
艾瑞克想逼你接受
Eric tried to force something down your throat,
但你却还是一如既往地没法纡尊降贵
and you let your pride get in the way--like always.
罗伯特 我跟他说了
Robert... I offered him
把你一半的客户都给他
half your client list,
你名下股权的收益也分一份给他
a dividend stream from your equity share,
保证不从他们那里挖墙角
a no-poaching commitment--
既然他软的不吃
And if the carrot doesn't work,
那你就来硬的
you use the goddamn stick.
用什么威胁他呢
And threaten him with what?
我们已经拿走他半个律所了
We took half the firm from him.
他那儿也不剩什么能拿的东西了
There is nothing left to take.
我很抱歉 罗伯特
I'm sorry, Robert.
我尽力了
I did everything I could.
我们得另寻出路了
We're gonna have to find another way.
先生们 给你们五分钟的时间把事说了
Gentlemen, you have five minutes to make your case.
不说的话 这就是午餐史上
You don't, this will be the shortest lunch
-最短的午餐了 -那我就直说了
- in the history of lunches. - Then I'll get to it.
我们给西蒙·洛提供了一份和解协议
We offered Simon Lowe a settlement
没有一个理智的首席执行官会拒绝
no reasonable CEO would refuse.
所以我们想看看更理智的人能不能占上风
So we want to see if cooler heads can prevail.
这不是理不理智的事
This isn't about cooler heads.
这是在挑拨我和我老板之间的关系
This is about driving a wedge between me and my CEO,
-我不会同意的 -问题就在这 伊莲
- and that's not gonna happen. - That's the thing, Elaine.
不必我们来挑拨
There's no need to drive a wedge,
矛盾已经存在了
because it already exists.
根据一年半之前
That is an email chain between me and Simon
我和西蒙间的邮件往来
from 18 months ago.
你看得出 他是想
As you can see, he was looking
解除你主席的职务
to relieve you of your duties as chairwoman.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但如果有人在我的律所这样搞我
but if someone did that to me at my firm,
我会马上让他们卷铺盖走人
their ass would be on the sidewalk ten seconds later.
如果这是真的
And if this is true,
你为什么那个时候不跟我提
why didn't you bring it to my attention then?
因为我不像西蒙
Because unlike Simon,
我对发我工资的人还是很忠诚的
I'm loyal to the guy who writes my checks.
没有回转的余地了 伊莲
There's no two ways about it, Elaine.
西蒙对你来说是个威胁
Simon's a threat to you.
丹尼尔·哈德曼对我们是个威胁
Daniel Hardman's a threat to us.
你是想消除这些威胁
Do you want to neutralize those threats,
还是想坐在这里吃吃沙拉
or do you just want to sit there eating salad
然后被他们干掉呢
while they neutralize you?
两位 我会把这件事跟董事会提一提
Gentlemen, I do believe I'll bring this to the board
看我们能不能达成协议
and see if we can reach a deal.
先说清楚 如果只解雇西蒙的话
Just so we're clear, this settlement doesn't close
协议无效
if you only let Simon go.
相信我 斯佩克特先生
Believe me, Mr. Specter,
当董事会听完整件事后
when the board hears about all of this,
不管是西蒙还是丹尼尔·哈德曼
you won't have to worry about Simon
你都不用再担心了
or Daniel Hardman ever again.
罗伯特
Robert!
好久没跟你聊过了
Long time, no chat.
说实话 我刚刚还不确定他们会让我进来
To be honest, I wasn't sure they were gonna let me in.
所以我就当你是要接受我的条件了
So I take it this means you're accepting my offer.
我不接受开标
Well...I don't accept opening bids,
但如果你想告诉我你需要什么
but if you want to tell me what you need--
该死的 她没告诉你 对不对
God damn it. She didn't tell you, did she?
-艾瑞克 -不 别
- Eric-- - No, don't.
我们共事二十年了
We worked together 20 years, all right?
我知道你是不是在拖延时间
I know when you're stalling.
萨曼莎没有告诉你 你现在在帮她打掩护
Samantha didn't tell you, and now you're covering for her
一如既往
like you always do.
好吧 她没说
All right, she didn't.
所以呢 你是想嘲笑我
So, what, you want to mock me,
还是要告诉我条件是什么
or you want to tell me what it's gonna take?
很简单 真的
It's simple, really.
丹尼尔·哈德曼的名字要用你的来换
Daniel Hardman's name for yours.
-你说什么 -我说如果你退休
- Excuse me? - I said you retire,
我就接受丹尼尔做合伙人
I take Daniel on as a partner,
就这样 没得谈
and that is take it or leave it.
好吧
All right.
那让我们说清楚
Let's get to it.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我有什么过不去的
What the fuck is your problem with me?
-我跟你过不去 -对
- My problem? - Yeah.
你为什么要抢走我的律所
Why'd you take my firm from me?
瞧见没 就是这个 这就是问题所在
See, that--that right there! That's my problem.
我们听到的 一直都是这是你的律所
All we ever heard is that it was your firm,
你的大名 你的声誉
your name, your reputation.
但这些 我们其实
You know, we had a little something
也都有份的
to do with it as well.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I didn't know that?
你觉得我没有念过你的功劳吗
You think I never gave you credit?
我觉得你是从来不会让我们忘记
I think you never let us forget
是你一手把我们的名字提拔上墙的
that it was you that got our names on the wall.
确实是我把你们提上来的
I did put your names on the wall!
如果你能更有大局观一点
And maybe if you were a little more focused on the big picture
而不是整天求表扬
than getting a pat on your back--
但你对你的得意弟♥子♥
Well, you never had a problem giving a pat on the back
-可是从来都不吝啬鼓励啊 -你还敢提她
- to your little protégé. - Don't you talk about her.
如果不是萨曼莎
We would have never gotten this place
-我们都不会有今天 -又是这一套
- if it wasn't for Samantha. - So you always say.
但你从来都不解释清楚
Although you never quite say how.
要我猜的话 应该是...
But if I had to venture a guess--
废话少说 艾瑞克
Not another word, Eric.
如果你真这样想我
If that's how you really feel about me,
我不接受你的条件
the answer is no!
我愿意和我的朋友再赌一把
I'll take my chances with my friend!
如果你想去找艾伦 艾伦也不是你的朋友
If you're talking about Ellen, Ellen's not your friend.
我说的是丹尼尔·哈德曼
I'm talking about Daniel Hardman.
记住我的话 我们肯定能达成和解
Mark my words, we'll come to some accommodation,
到时候你和艾伦就等着吃屎吧
and then you and Ellen Rand can kiss my black ass.
我不知道你们
Well, I don't know about you,
但我觉得我们该喝一杯庆祝一下
but I think we've earned a drink.
我可以给你倒一杯 路易
Well, I'd pour you one, Louis,
但我才刚喝完水蜜桃利口酒
but I'm fresh out of Peachtree Schnapps.
好了 闹够了
All right, enough messing around.
有什么重大消息
What's the big news?
他们撤销了对我们的起诉
We got the suit dismissed,
丹尼尔·哈德曼也出局了
and Daniel Hardman is out of the picture.
-路易 太棒了 -真想看看
- Louis, that's great news. - I just wish I could see
他发现还是我们赢了的时候
the look on his face when he finds out
-他脸上是什么表情 -我也不想说
- we got the better of him. - I hate to break it to you,
但你没有赢
but you didn't get the better of anybody.
罗伯特 你怎么来了
Robert, what are you doing here?
更重要的是 你在说什么
More importantly, what are you talking about?
我知道你们在斗什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表