剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你觉得我是在无中生有吗
You think I'm making this up?
我觉得你对那0.3%太执着了
I think you're making .3% into more than it is.
我认为细节决定成败
And I think the devil is in the details,
我告诉你 这个细节有问题
and I am telling you this detail is trouble.
好吧
Okay.
如果你这么肯定 我会找佩吉谈
If you're so sure, I'll talk to Peggy.
或许我该去找她
Maybe I should be the one--
萨曼莎 如果我朋友有事瞒着我
Samantha, if my friend has been lying to me,
我不会置若罔闻的
I'm not gonna ignore it.
我会开启我的敏锐直觉
I'm gonna turn on my spidey senses,
通过调查来看看你所言是否为实
and I'm gonna find out if you're right,
我想让你做的是
and what I want you to do
暂时别管这件事
is not try to fix this in the meantime.
好的 查到了什么告诉我
Okay. Let me know what you find.
哈维 我们需要谈谈
Harvey, we need to talk
因为我们的感情需要维护了
because our relationship needs tending.
我们的什么需要什么
Our what needs what?
你没听错 我们俩在谈恋爱
You heard me. We're in a relationship,
不是工作上的那种谈恋爱
and it's not working.
那你把我甩了吧
Then break up with me
我很忙 你去找别人吧
and go out with somebody else 'cause I'm busy.
哈维 我是认真的 我们是搭档
Harvey, I am serious. We're partners.
我们需要经营感情
We need to work on our relationship,
并且需要别人的帮助
and we need help doing it.
路易 你到底想说什么
Louis, what exactly are you getting at?
利普希茨医生
Dr. Lipschitz.
你的心理医生吗
Your therapist?
-对 他认为... -我拒绝
- Yeah, and he agreed-- - No.
但是...
But--
路易 我不会去见你的心理医生
Louis, there's no way I'm going to a session with your therapist.
事实上我们俩得一起去
Actually it would be for the both of us.
你是在开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
这是我听过最蠢的事
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
他认为这是个好主意
Well, he thinks it's a good idea.
那证明你们俩都是蠢货
Which just goes to show that he's an idiot, and so are you.
别把矛头指向我
Don't turn this on me
也别那么说我的医生
and don't talk about him that way.
发生了什么
What's going on here?
哈维不想和我去做夫妻咨♥询♥
Harvey won't go to couple's counseling with me.
-你说什么 -你看吧
- What? - Exactly.
才不是呢
No, not exactly.
你抢了我的客户 为多米尼克的事生气
Because you took my client; you're upset about Dominic;
你侮辱我 我的心理医生 还有我的爱人
you insulted me, my therapist, and the woman I love.
如果你首要考虑律所的利益
And none of that would have happened
而不是图一时之快 这些事都不会发生
if you put the needs of this firm over your afternoon delight.
又来了
And here we go again.
路易 让我和他谈谈好吗
Louis, will you give us a minute?
唐娜 我不想谈这件事
Donna, I don't want to talk about this.
由不得你 因为根据你
Too bad, because I heard the way
和路易讲话的方式来看
you spoke to Louis before and just now,
一定发生了什么事
and there's clearly stuff going on with you
而你没去处理
that you're not dealing with.
可能和你刚刚经历了
Probably has something to do with
马库斯的事有关
what you just went through with Marcus.
和他要离婚一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with him getting a divorce.
他要什么
He's what?
他打来了电♥话♥
He called.
他们不打算和解了
They're not gonna try to work it out.
我不管你去不去找利普希茨或其他什么医生
Well, I don't care if you go see Lipschitz or someone else,
但你要处理一下自己的情绪
but you need to deal with yourself.
而且不要像以前那样对路易
And stop treating Louis like you used to
因为他已经不是以前那个人了
because he's not that man anymore.
我以为你也变了的
And I thought you were neither.
-好的 感谢你抽时间 -有什么发现吗
- Okay, thanks for your time. - Anything?
一无所获
Nothing.
这已经是我打电♥话♥找的第十五个
That was the 15th person I've called
认识马克·艾肯的人了
that knows Marc Aiken,
并且每个人都说自己与他只是泛泛之交而已
and no one says they're anything more than an acquaintance.
这和艾米特告诉我的一样
That tracks with what Emmet told me.
这人没有朋友 没有家人
The man has no friends, no family,
只有一群受不了他的助理律师
just a bunch of associates who can barely stand him.
刚刚跟我通电♥话♥的那家伙说
The guy I just talked to said
他在魁克岭高尔夫俱乐部预约了开球时间
he's got a standing tee time at Quaker Ridge
就为了在职场上更进一步
for the sole purpose of advancing his career.
我打赌这招有用
I bet it works.
我爸爸会忍♥受任何在那里打球的人
My father would tolerate anyone to play there.
-你♥爸♥打高尔夫球 -是的 其实我也打
- Your dad's a golfer? - Yeah. I am too, actually.
我第一次知道
Huh, I had no idea.
虽然很喜欢 但我经常打不成
Well, I don't get to play as much as I'd like.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait a second. - What?
如果他预约了开球时间
If he has a standing tee time,
他就预约了球童
he has a standing caddy.
球童也许不是他能信任的人
And a caddy might not be someone he confides in,
如果他只讨论生意...
but if all he ever talks about is business--
我们得去一趟魁克岭俱乐部
We need to get to Quaker Ridge.
-我们走 -你去
- Let's go. - You go.
我们快没时间了 如果你查到什么
We're running out of time, and if you get something,
我们得准备好向证♥监♥会♥投递的诉状
we're going to need a complaint ready to file with the SCC.
哈维 如果你来是告诉我
Oh, Harvey, if you are here to tell me
我的另一个点子也很蠢的话...
that you think another of my ideas is stupid--
我不是来说这个的 路易
I'm not here to tell you that, Louis.
我是来告诉你我会和你去见利普希茨
I'm here to say I'll go see Lipschitz with you.
你说真的吗 还是这次会像
Do you really mean that, or is this gonna be
我35岁生日你说会请我吃饭
like the time that you said you would take me to dinner
最后没出现的那次一样
for my 35th birthday ,and you never showed up.
不会像那次
It's not gonna be like that time.
-还是像那次... -也不是那次
- And what about the time-- - Not that time either.
我会去的 我保证
I'll show up for this. I promise.
这和你那次说的一样
And that's exactly what you said the time--
路易 如果你再说下去
Louis, if you mention one more time,
你就等着我放你鸽子吧
it will be like all those times.
那么我想说
Then I want you to know
我很感谢你这么做 哈维
that I really appreciate you doing this, Harvey.
为了我们到那里之后节约时间
And to save time when we get there,
我得提前告诉你我要坐在沙发左手边
you should know that I sit on the left-hand side of the couch.
好吧
Fine.
也许我不用告诉你
And I probably don't need to tell you this,
但你不用自带纸巾
but you don't have to bring your own tissues.
为什么我要自带纸巾
Why would I bring my own tissues?
因为我们要进行深入挖掘 哈维
Because we're gonna be doing some deep work, Harvey.
如果你需要大哭一场
So if you need to have a good cry,
我只想让你知道你很安全
I just want you to know that you're safe,
我不会评判你
and I will not judge you.
到时候见 路易
See you there, Louis.
等等 你觉得我们现在应不应该抱一下
Wait, do you think we should hug now
来铺垫情绪 或者一会儿抱...
to set the tone or do it after--
好的 我们一会儿抱 好主意
okay, we'll do it after. Good call.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
别装作你不知道 唐娜
Don't act like you don't know, Donna.
我被开除了
I've been fired.
什么 我怎么会知道
What? How could I know that?
因为萨曼莎·惠勒打电♥话♥
Because it happened after Samantha Wheeler
给我的老板 并停止了支票承兑
called my CEO and put a stop payment on that check.
佩吉 你得相信我
Peggy, you have got to believe me.
-这和我一点关系都没有 -有区别吗
- I had nothing to do with that. - What difference does it make?
我的老板责怪我和你们扯上关系
My boss blamed me for getting us involved with you,
-因而开除了我 -完全没道理
- and he fired me. - That's bullshit.
没道理的是我相信了你
What's bullshit is that I trusted you.
而我现在要走人了
And now I'm out on my ass.
你依然可以相信我 佩吉
You can still trust me, Peggy.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表