剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
当天的作业必须交到我手上
that day's homework is in my hands.
你敢迟交
You're ever late,
我就会当着整个学校的面
we're gonna take a trip down to the equipment locker
带你去体育馆的器械室玩玩 把你关进去
in front of the whole school, and I'm gonna lock you in.
在那一年剩下的时间里 我天天都冲去学校
Spent the rest of the year racing to school,
害怕自己迟到
just terrified I'd be late.
我第一次迟到时
First time I was...
查斯兑现了他的承诺
Chaz was true to his word.
把我拖进体育馆
Dragged me to the gym,
把我推进一个器械室
shoved me into an equipment locker...
跟我说要是我敢告诉别人
and said that if I ever told anyone,
下一次只会更糟
next time would be worse.
路易 你告诉过我 你年轻时日子不好过
Louis, you've told me what a hard time you had in your youth,
但这事
but this...
这事我都基本不去想
That's not even the part that I've been thinking about.
你看 到最后
You see, by the end...
我就放弃挣扎了
I just stopped fighting.
要是我迟到了 查斯就拽着我走过学校大厅
So if I was late, Chaz would walk me down the hall,
把我带去体育馆
get to the gym.
打开器械室的门
He'd open up the equipment locker door...
我就会把他的作业给他
I'd hand him his homework...
然后自己走进去
and I would walk myself right in.
我能想象出 这么多年之后
I can only imagine what you must have felt
你再次见到他的感觉
when you saw him again after all this time.
而他只是轻描淡写地说"别往心里去"
All he had to say about it was, "No hard feelings."
我的确往心里去了
Well, there are hard feelings.
你从那时起就一直记恨他
Feelings you have been carrying with you ever since.
因此
That's why...
我想给你看看这个
I wanna show you this.
三十年来我都没再看过它一眼
It's something that I haven't looked at in 30 years.
路易 你给希拉看这个时 她怎么说
Louis, what did Sheila say when you showed her this?
给她看 不 我不能这么做
Show her? No, I couldn't do that.
-为什么 -因为我们一离开诊所
- Why not? - 'Cause I've been doing research
我就在做调查
since the minute we left the clinic,
希望这不是真的
hoping that it wasn't true,
但他确实是业内顶尖的专家
but there's nobody better than this guy.
如果我们想抓住一切机会有个孩子的话
If we want our best chances to have this baby,
我只能处理好这些
I just have to deal with these...
感情
feelings.
那至少告诉希拉你的经历
Then at least let Sheila in on what you're going through,
因为如果你不发泄一些压力的话
because if you don't let off some steam,
早晚会爆♥炸♥的
there is likely to be an explosion.
哈维 抱歉打扰
Harvey? I'm sorry to bother you,
能占用你点时间吗
but do you have a minute?
难以置信
I don't believe this.
你案子不顺利
Shit went sideways with your case already
-跑来找我求助 -我可没这么说
- and you want my help. - I didn't say that.
你用不着说 因为你在这里
You didn't need to, 'cause you're here
用那种指手画脚的腔调说话
with your "Pass the butter" Voice,
我早就警告过你这事可能发生
and I warned you this would happen.
-也许你的确警告了 但 -不是"也许"
- Maybe you did, but... - Not "Maybe."
我说过"你惹错了人"
I said, "You're picking a fight with the wrong guy,"
你说你知道自己在干什么
and you said you knew what you were doing.
好吧 哈维
Okay, Harvey.
你是对的
You were right.
你现在是想事后诸葛亮
Now you wanna say "I told you so,"
还是想帮我打败这家伙
or do you wanna help me beat this guy?
你才不会想知道我想做什么呢
You don't wanna know what I want to do,
但既然我没法随心所欲 那我只能帮你了
but since I can't do that, I guess I have to help you.
要是你想给我来一拳
And if what you're wanting to do is to take a swing at me,
我们解决完这事后 可以去一下拳击场
we can take this into the ring once we're done.
我是说我想把你的嘴粘起来
I meant I want to tape your mouth shut,
但我听你大谈特谈你的拳击技术
but I heard you talk a big game with your boxing,
相信我 你不会想尝试的
and trust me-- you don't want a piece of this.
我不止是打拳击 哈维 我会自♥由♥搏击
I don't just box, Harvey, I kickbox,
我的腿比你的胳膊强壮五十倍
and my leg is 50 times stronger than your arm.
你之所以卷进这堆糟心事
And picking fights outside of your weight class
就是因为你挑战了和你不在同一重量级的选手
is how you got into this mess in the first place,
所以你是想知道怎么摆脱麻烦
so you wanna figure out how to get out of it?
还是想编个童话
Or you wanna make up fairytales
来讲讲你是如何地痛扁了我
about how you'd kick my ass?
我想知道怎么摆脱这个麻烦
I want to figure out how to get out of this.
那我们就上楼
Then we're gonna go upstairs
点一份超大份的芝士意大利辣香肠
and order an extra-large pepperoni and cheese,
因为就算不是我挑起的这场战争
because I might not have picked this fight,
我也不可能让
but there is no way I am letting
那个一头鸡窝的艾瑞克·考德
Eric "I need a haircut" Kaldor
赢过我的人
get the better of one of my people.
这是干什么
Oh, what is this for?
奖励你今天陪我
For being by my side today.
我当然在了 我告诉你我会在的
Of course. I told you that I would be.
你的确让我很放松 而且我得说
Well, it really set me at ease, and I have to say,
查斯真是知识渊博
Chaz is so knowledgeable,
而且他的床边礼仪简直完美
and his bedside manner is a dream.
是啊
Right.
他是最好的
He's the best.
有他在我们俩之间插一脚
We're gonna be swimming in babies by the time
我们马上就能子女成群了
he's through with us.
路易 怎么了
Louis, what's wrong?
查斯在高中时欺负过我
Chaz was my bully in high school.
我整个高一都在被他折磨
He... tortured me my entire junior year.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you say something to me?
因为那都是30年前的事了 希拉
Because it was 30 years ago, Sheila.
我不会让高中的陈年旧事
I'm not gonna let something from high school
阻止我们去见全国最好的生育专家
keep us from seeing the best fertility specialist in the country.
路易 我们可以找第二好的
Louis, we can find whoever's second best.
不 不可以
No, we can't.
如果那样没成功的话
If it didn't work out,
我永远都不会原谅我自己
I would never forgive myself.
-我能应付得了 -你确定吗
- I can handle it. - Are you sure?
相信我
Trust me...
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
卡拉 我收到你的信息了
Carla, I got your message.
我以最快速度赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
那你该用我们付给你的巨额费用
Then you need to use that huge retainer we pay you
去买♥♥一辆更快的车
to buy a faster car,
因为我得知我们已经没有经销合同了
'cause I found out we no longer have a distribution deal.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你说已经跟我们达成合约的经销商
Our distributor that you said we had a done deal with
来电说他们得到了更好的报价
called to say that they got a better offer.
如果他们这么快就得到了竞争性报价
And if they have a competing offer that fast,
那么他们一直都是在欺诈性谈判
they've been negotiating in bad faith this whole time.
我不在乎他们在干什么
I don't give a shit what they've been doing.
我想知道你会怎么做
I want to know what you're gonna do about it.
我会提醒他们唯一能跟我们解除合同的情况
I'm gonna remind them the only way they can break our deal is
就是我们没把签了名的文件及时送到
if that signature didn't get over there,
如果他们想因为别的理由而食言的话
and if they try to back out for any other reason...
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
根本没有别的理由
There is no other reason.
他们说签了名的文件根本就没送到过
They're saying that signature never got there.
卡拉 我告诉你
Carla, I'm telling you,
签了名的文件已经送到了
that signature got there,
我不可能让他们食言的
and they're not backing out of anything.
你最好是对的
You'd better be right,
因为我们公♥司♥的未来就指望这次扩张了
because our future is based on this expansion,
而你告诉过我这事已经谈妥了
and like I said, you told me it was a done deal.
格蕾琴 你今天
Gretchen, tell me you sent
把路易签名的文件寄过去了吧
Louis' signature over there today.
寄了啊 怎么了
I did. Why?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表