剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You and this firm offered Frank Gallo money for his daughter
以此来换他做伪证
in exchange for fabricated testimony
你再用伪造的证词来要挟我
that you used to leverage me.
现在我来找你算账了
Now I'm here to make you pay.
你为了一些你确实做过的事情
You're coming at us to get revenge
来找我们复仇
for something you actually did.
我是来讨回本该属于我的东西
I'm coming at you for what's owed to me,
也就是我失去律所的赔偿
which is the compensation for the firm that I lost.
你又要怎么补偿
And how about you compensate the families
你所杀害的人的家人呢
of the people that you had killed?
因为你唯一应得的
Because the only thing that you are owed
就是一副镣铐
are a pair of prison stripes.
你要是起诉我们 我保证你会戴上的
And if you do this, I promise you'll get them.
罗伯特 我想听虚言恫吓的话
Robert, if I wanted empty threats,
我还不如直接带这个去找哈维呢
I would have brought this right to Harvey.
但我没去找他 因为我想在这里看看
But I didn't, because I wanted to be here
当你意识到 我要以其人之道还治其人之身
to see the look on your face when you realized
把你们统统干掉时
I'm going to take you all down...
你脸上的表情
just like you did to me.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
* See the money, wanna stay for your meal *
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
* Get another piece of pie for your wife *
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
* Everybody wanna know how it feel *
*所有人都想见见那景象*
* Everybody wanna see what it's like *
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
* I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind *
*我和妹子忙着赚钱*
* Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money *
*好了*
* All right *
*退开点 我要跳舞*
* All step back, I'm 'bout to dance *
诉讼双雄 第八季 第九集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
* The greenback boogie *
我来捋一捋
Let me get this straight.
汤米·布莱顿要以共谋起诉我们
Tommy Bratton is accusing us of conspiracy
并要求两千万赔偿金
and suing us for $20 million.
是勒索我们两千万
Blackmailing us for $20 million.
你们想怎么说都行
Call it whatever you want.
我反正不会给那孙子一分钱
I'm not giving that son of a bitch one nickel.
我们要怎么做 罗伯特
Well, what are we going to do, Robert?
因为 虽然我不想这么说
Because, I hate to say it
但我们的确和你串通了
-- we did conspire with you.
我来告诉你我们要怎么办
I'll tell you what we're going to do.
我们要筛查那件案子前后
We're gonna go through every piece
我们每次对话的记录
of communication on that case
确保没有任何证据可以把我和律所联♥系♥起来
and make sure there's nothing linking me to this firm.
罗伯特 我是去你家谈的
Robert, I went to your house.
迈克是去你家谈的
Mike went to your house.
我们一封邮件都没发过 一通电♥话♥都没打过
We never exchanged one email, phone call.
我们安稳无虞
We're good.
我可不想把我的未来押注在你的回忆上
And I don't feel like risking my future on your memory.
等等
Wait a minute.
也许我们压根不用押注
Maybe we don't have to risk anything on anything.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是某个和布莱顿关系亲密的人
I'm talking about someone close to Bratton
他也许能把这麻烦扼杀在摇篮中
who might be able to stop this thing dead in its tracks.
-伊莱·古尔德 -没错
- Eli Gould. - Exactly.
他是布莱顿以前的合伙人
He was Bratton's partner,
更重要的是 亚历克斯有他的录音
and what's more-- Alex got him on tape
他亲口承认自己做了可以吊销执照的事
admitting that he committed a disbarrable offense.
就是说你们手里一直
Which means you've been dangling a sword
捏着他的把柄
over his head ever since.
你猜怎么着 把柄就在这里
And guess what. I got the sword right here.
就这么定了 这就是我们的反击策略
That settles it. We have our game plan.
等等 如果这事闹上法庭
Hold on. If this thing goes to trial,
布莱顿难道不会坐牢吗
couldn't Bratton end up in prison?
你想说什么 唐娜
What are you getting at, Donna?
为什么他会赌上一切只为报仇
Why would he risk that just to get revenge?
因为死猪不怕开水烫
Because people do crazy things
人在一无所有的时候就会破罐子破摔
when they think they've lost everything.
现在行动吧
Now let's get to it.
我们都各自有活儿要干
We've all got something to do.
萨曼莎 不管是什么事 现在时机不合适
Samantha, whatever it is, now is not the time.
那太糟了 我们有麻烦了
Too bad. We have a problem,
他的名字叫盖文·安德鲁斯
and his name is Gavin Andrews.
他现在又想怎样
Oh, what now with that man?
长话短说 德克哈特保险集团
Long story short-- Dexhart Insurance
要告右舷航♥空♥公♥司♥
needs to sue Starboard Airlines.
这两家都是我们的客户
And how exactly is that supposed to happen
这官司要怎么打
when we represent them both?
不然你以为我来这干什么
Why do you think I'm here?
你最好不是来让我下令
Oh, you better not be here to get me
让亚历克斯放弃他的客户
to tell Alex to drop his client.
罗伯特 你知道盖文不值得我们费心
Robert, you know Gavin is not worth the headache.
-必须放弃他 -我有个更好的主意
- He needs to go. - Here's a better idea.
既然你和亚历克斯都刚失去了一个客户
Since you and Alex each just lost a client,
不如保住这两个
these two clients stay.
什么
What?
你以为我不知道兰德·考德律所那破事吗
You think I wouldn't find out about that Rand Kaldor shit?
-罗伯特 我打算 -听我说
- Robert, I was gonna-- - Listen to me.
律所正处在危险中 不能起内讧
This firm is under attack. We can't do this right now.
处在危险中 什么意思
What do you mean under attack?
不关你的事
That's none of your concern.
你只要留住这两个客户就可以了
What is your concern is fixing this situation.
但两方都不愿意妥协 我们该怎么办
And how do we do that when neither client is gonna back down?
我告诉你 你和亚历克斯别再过家家了
I'll tell you how--you and Alex stop acting like children.
让你们俩的客户坐下来和解
Get your clients in a room and get them to settle.
如果这个方案不成 那该怎么办
And what do you propose we do when that doesn't work?
萨曼莎 我没功夫跟你在这废话
Samantha, instead of taking up more time that I don't have,
我建议你想办法把事搞定
I propose you make it work.
早上好 卡特里娜
Good morning, Katrina.
有什么能为你效劳的吗
Can I help you with something?
如果咱俩谈得顺利
If this conversation goes as planned,
你将能帮我做很多事情
you're going to be helping me with a lot of things.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我刚成了资深合伙人
I just made senior partner.
-正式上任了吗 -是的
- So it's official? - It's official.
我的第一步
And, as my first act,
布莱恩·西蒙·阿特曼
Brian Simon Altman,
你愿意成为我的助理律师吗
will you be my associate?
卡特里娜 我很荣幸
Katrina, I'm honored.
但在我回答前
But before I answer,
你确定我俩这样密切合作
are you sure the two of us working so closely together
是个好主意吗
is a good idea?
什么
What?
我是说 我们是好朋友
I mean, we've become good friends,
如果我正式为你工作 事情可能变得复杂
so it might get complicated if I officially work for you.
谢谢你的周全考虑 布莱恩
I appreciate that, Brian,
但如果你可以 我也没问题
but I'm okay with it if you are.
那我非常愿意成为你的助理律师
In that case, I would love to be your associate.
那我建议我们先订些基本规矩吧
Then I suggest we start with some ground rules.
首先 每天你都要来得最早
First, every day you get here before everyone else.
-没问题 -其次 只戴战斗领带
- Done. - Next, power ties only.
而不是之前你戴过的那些
Not any of the ties I have ever seen you wear.
我也正想给自己的领带来个大换血
I've been meaning to replace my entire collection anyway.
最后 我不要一个好好先生
Finally, I don't want a yes-man.
不管是什么事情
So I don't care what the topic is--
如果你有异议 我希望你提出
if you disagree with me, I want you to push back
无论那些话会不会让我生气
whether it'll piss me off or not.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
如果我说好 那我就成了好好先生了
If I say yes to that, that would mean I'm being a yes-man,
所以现在我有点不知所措
so I don't know what to do right now.
那我来告诉你
I'll tell you what you're gonna do.
你要帮我赢这案子 让我们一举成名
You're gonna help me win the case that's gonna put us on the map.
你有时间吗
Do you have a second?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表