剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
* All right *
*退开点 我要跳舞*
* All step back, I'm 'bout to dance *
诉讼双雄
第八季 第七集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
* The greenback boogie *
希拉 我知道我们在努力要孩子
Sheila, I know we're trying to conceive,
但我现在没办法和你上♥床♥
but I can't have sex with you right now.
我刚吃了个洋葱百吉饼
I just ate an onion bagel.
我打电♥话♥给你不是为了这个 路易
I'm not calling for that, Louis.
那你为什么给我的性♥爱♥手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Well, then, why'd you call on the sex phone?
因为我知道你会接 而我...
Because I knew you'd answer, and...
我等不及要告诉你了
I just couldn't wait to tell you.
路易...
Louis...
我们中大奖了
We hit the jackpot.
什么大奖
What jackpot?
那个大奖
The jackpot.
-拿下出版商的票♥据♥交换所了 -不是
- Publisher's Clearing House? - No.
我是说我们不再需要性♥爱♥手♥机♥了
I mean we don't need the sex phone anymore
因为...路易...
because... well, Louis...
你正中靶心
you hit the bull's-eye.
天啊 我的精♥子♥没问题
Oh, my God! My boys can swim?
是的 我的国王
Yes, my king.
它们没问题
Yes, they can.
希拉 这真是太棒了 我们得告诉...
Sheila, this is amazing! We need to tell my--
路易...我知道你想昭告天下
Louis... I know you're gonna want to tell everyone,
但是在此之前 我希望你能做出保证
but, before you do, I want you to promise
保证先不把这事说出去
that we'll keep this between the two of us for a while.
等等 你的意思是不昭告天下
Wait, so you mean not tell anyone?
没错 就瞒一小段时间
Yeah, just for a while.
好的 希拉 稍等一下
Okay, Sheila, can you hold on a sec?
我有个电♥话♥进来了
I think I'm getting a call.
好了 只是个账单上的问题
Okay. It was just a billing question.
已经处理好了
All taken care of.
你刚刚在你那全透明的办公室里
You just jumped up and down
上蹿下跳了是不是
in your entirely glass office, didn't you?
没错 但我现在坐下了
Yes, but I stopped now.
那我们今晚见吧
Then I'll see you tonight.
我们可以好好庆祝一下
And we can celebrate properly.
格蕾琴 你来得正好
Gretchen. Good, you're here.
听着 我需要你提交...
Listen, I need you to file--
希拉怀孕了 是不是
Sheila's pregnant, isn't she?
该死 你怎么知道的
Oh, shit, how could you know that?
两分钟前 你接听了你的性♥爱♥手♥机♥
Two minutes ago, you were on your sex phone.
然后你开始像电影《浑身是劲》一样扭动
Then you started dancing up and down like "Footloose,"
手指着下♥体♥
pointing to your nether regions.
还能是因为什么
What else could it be?
确实
Nothing else.
格蕾琴
Gretchen.
我就要有孩子了
I'm gonna have a baby.
不敢相信我会这么说 路易
I can't believe I'm saying this, Louis.
但你会成为一个绝世好爸爸的
You're gonna be a world-class father.
那可不
That I am.
而且我打算参与每个瞬间
And I intend to be a part of every moment,
所以我需要你帮我查一下
which is why I need you to look into what it takes
怎样才能拿到接生员证书
to get certified as a midwife.
如果你觉得我会为你的孩子接生
If you think I'm gonna be midwife to your baby,
那你就大错特错了
you got a whole nother thing coming.
不 不是你 是我
No, not for you, for me.
-那我退出 -怎么 你觉得我搞不定吗
- And I'm out. - What? You think I couldn't do it?
-我知道你搞不定 -去你的 格蕾琴
- I know you couldn't. - Well, damn it, Gretchen.
你是不是还想当奶妈
Do you want to be a wet nurse too?
你猜怎么着 如果可以的话我愿意
You know what? I would if I could.
你刚刚还说我会成为一个很棒的父亲
And you just said that I would be a great father.
所以你到底要不要帮我
So are you gonna help me with this or not?
好吧 路易 我会帮你查查的
All right, Louis. I'll look into it.
但就像我之前说的
But it's like I said before.
你会成为一个很棒的父亲
You're gonna be a great father.
好吧 大卫
Okay, David.
你到底想要什么
What exactly is it that you want?
因为你在买♥♥楼的时候绝对不会需要我
Because you certainly don't need me to hold your hand
握着你的手给你打气
while you buy a building.
如果楼主是我最大的对手 我就需要了
I do if that building's owner is my biggest rival.
因为那位楼主知道你是怎样的一个王八蛋
And because that owner knows what an asshole you are,
所以你需要确保他不知道
you need to make sure he doesn't know
你就是那位买♥♥家
you're the one doing the buying.
所以我才付你这么多钱
See, this is why I'm paying you the big bucks.
等等 我不需要付你钱
Oh, wait, I'm not paying you anything.
我说清楚 你下次再嘴欠我可不客气
Just so we're clear, you get one of those.
因为我也许不得不做你的律师
Because I may have to represent you,
但我不用忍♥受你的臭嘴
but I don't have to tolerate your mouth.
那我也和你说清楚
And just so we're clear,
这个人也许是个混♥蛋♥ 但他不傻
this guy's a douche, not an idiot.
他会盯着我 看是不是我想买♥♥那栋楼
He's gonna be looking for me to try to buy that building,
所以我需要你机灵点
so I need you to be smart.
这是你第二次提到这个了
And that's the second time you've brought this up.
不禁让我思考
Which makes me wonder
这里面是不是有什么猫腻
if there's something going on here,
因为匿名购买♥♥虽然不违法
because hiding a buyer isn't illegal,
但也绝对有违法的可能
but it sure as hell can be.
唯一的猫腻就是
The only thing going on here
约翰·毕洛斯手里有块糖
is that John Billows has a piece of candy
而我想把它从他手中抢过来
and I want to take it from him.
还有一件事
One other thing.
这是我的生意
This is my business.
所以如果你要接手 那你就得搞定
So you take this on, you get it done,
不然你就干脆不要接手
or you don't take it on at all.
罗伯特 很高兴见到你
Robert. Good to see you.
谢谢你能来 亚历克斯 旅途如何
Thanks for coming, Alex. How was the drive?
风景不错 让我猜猜
Scenic. Let me guess.
这地方的主人是我们的客户
The owner's our client.
这地方是我的
The owner's me.
实话实说 罗伯特
I gotta tell you, Robert,
我可没想到你会把酿酒当做♥爱♥好
making wine's not exactly the hobby I pictured for you.
这不是爱好 是投资
It's not a hobby, it's an investment.
结果现在反而亏本了
And right now, it's netting less than zero.
我能帮上什么忙吗
What can I do to help?
不如我先带你参观一下
Why don't we first start with a little tour?
萨曼莎 我能跟你说句话吗
Samantha, can I talk to you for a second?
当然 你想说什么
Sure, what's on your mind?
关于你和亚历克斯还有罗伯特和哈维
You and Alex and Robert and Harvey...
哈维接了一个他不想要的案子
Harvey's got a case that he doesn't want,
但没人说过
but there's nothing that
不可以找外援帮把手
says that he can't get a little outside help on it.
别告诉我你想让我来帮哈维
Don't tell me you're trying to give me a leg up with Harvey,
因为你不会开口 我也不会答应的
because you wouldn't do that and I don't need it.
说的没错 我不会开口的
You're right. I wouldn't.
不过迟早有一天 你和亚历克斯之中
But sooner or later, it's gonna be either you or Alex
会有一个人成为冠名合伙人
who go up on that wall next,
不管最后上墙的是谁
and no matter who goes up there first,
另外一方都不可能开心的
the other team isn't gonna be happy about it.
但如果我们在这之前就已经统一战线的话
But the more we're bonded as a family before that happens,
那之后我们能和睦相处的可能性就更大了
the more likely we'll stay a family after it does.
那我就只有一个问题了
Then I just have one question.
你说哈维不想
When you said Harvey doesn't want
但又不得不接下这个案子
to take the case but he has to...
-没错 -为什么
- He did. - Why?
因为我跟大卫·福克斯达成了一个协议
Because I struck a deal with David Fox,
但是哈维受不了他
and Harvey can't stand him.
-你能忍♥他吗 -我也不怎么受得了
- Can you? - Not particularly.
那你得在我去拜访大卫·福克斯之前
Then why don't you get me up to speed
先帮我补补课了
before I go pay a visit to this David Fox.
这酒怎么样
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表