剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-你说什么 -我需要伟哥 斯坦
- A--A what now? - I need a prescription, Stan.
我不管是蓝色小药片
I don't care if it's for the blue pill,
还是给情侣在浴缸里用的
or for the one with the couples in the bathtubs.
我现在就要
I need it now.
路易 不如你告诉我发生了什么
Okay, Louis, why don't you tell me what's going on?
如今我们合并了
Now that we have merged,
希拉认为我该成为经营合伙人
Sheila thinks that I should become managing partner.
我跟她说我会和哈维谈谈
I told her that I would bring it up to Harvey.
但是在我开口以前 哈维告诉我
But before I could do that, he told me that
他已经把律所交给赞恩了
he had already handed the firm over to Zane.
因为你告诉了希拉这个消息
And as a result of telling Sheila that,
现在你们的性生活出现了问题
you are now having intimacy issues.
因为我让希拉误以为我已经是经营合伙人
As a result of letting Sheila think that I'm managing partner,
现在我就不举了
I can't get it up.
那我必须要告诉你
Then I must tell you,
任何药都解决不了你的问题 路易
a prescription is not going to solve your problem, Louis.
为什么
Why not?
因为你的问题不是血流不畅
Because your issue isn't blood flow.
而是你在欺骗希拉
It's that you are lying to Sheila.
-医生 -路易
- Doc. - Louis.
你不是经营合伙人这件事
How long are you planning to hide the fact
你打算隐瞒多久
that you're not really managing partner?
不知道 两三年吧
I don't know, two to three years?
我爸骗了我妈十年
My father convinced my mother
说他是副总裁
that he was a vice president for a decade.
骗两三年不是难事
It can be done.
可能是吧
Be that as it may,
据我说知 杰西卡走后
as I recall, you accepted Harvey becoming
你同意哈维做经营合伙人
managing partner after Jessica left.
我同时意识到
That's when I realized that I didn't want to
自己并不想做经营合伙人
become managing partner.
那你为什么不想告诉希拉你的想法
Then why are you so reluctant to tell Sheila that?
因为她喜欢我掌权的样子
Because she's always been attracted to my power.
我告诉她我不想
I tell her that I don't want to be something
成为她想让我成为的样子
that she wants me to be--
你害怕她会不想要你
You're afraid she will no longer want you.
我不能再次失去她 医生
I can't lose her again, doc.
我了解 朋友
I know, my friend.
但真正的强大不是去假装成另一个人
But true power is not pretending to be what you're not.
而是坦然面对自己
It's admitting the truth of who you are.
卡特里娜 能谈谈吗
Katrina, you have a minute?
当然 有什么需要 亚历克斯
Of course, what can I do for you, Alex?
其实我希望你能帮我
I was actually hoping you might be able to
筛选一份名单
help me narrow down a list.
最近我似乎很擅长做这件事
Seems like that's my specialty these days.
什么名单
What kind of list?
这是合并后兰德·考德留下的客户
These are the clients who stayed with Rand Kaldor after the merger.
没错
That's right.
我想知道哪个客户
And I want to know which one of them
是罗伯特·赞恩最想抢回去的
Robert Zane would like to have back the most.
如果你想知道他最想要回哪个客户
Well, if you want to know who he'd like to have back the most,
那是右舷航♥空♥
it's Starboard Airlines.
但如果说你应该抢哪个客户 我不确定
But if you want to know who you should go after, I'm not sure.
我为什么会不想抢右舷航♥空♥呢
Why wouldn't I want to go after Starboard Airlines?
因为他们之前的代表律师是
Because they used to be represented
-萨曼莎·惠勒 -我明白了
- by Samantha Wheeler. - I see.
亚历克斯 我不知道你了解她多少
Look, Alex, I don't know how much you know about her,
但如果是我
but I wouldn't want to pick a fight
我可不想惹萨曼莎·惠勒
with Samantha Wheeler if it were me.
谢谢你的警告
Well, I appreciate the warning,
但如果右舷是罗伯特想要的
but if Starboard's the client Robert would like,
那么这个客户就是我要拿到手的
that's the client I'm going after.
不管萨曼莎喜不喜欢
Whether Samantha likes it or not.
那祝你好运 但答应我
Then I wish you luck, but do me a favor.
如果她发现了
When she finds out about this,
别告诉她这些消息是我透露给你的
don't tell her you got it from me.
谢谢你 乔伊 现在你只欠我一个人情了
Thanks, Joe. Now, you only owe me one.
哈维
Harvey.
我不是很喜欢道歉 也不会道歉
Look. I'm not that big on apologies, so you're not going to get one.
但我考虑了一下 如果你仍想
But I thought about it, and if you're still interested
一起解决这件事 我愿意合作
in working this thing together, I'm good with that.
很好 因为我发现了一件
Good, because I found out
你可能想知道的事
some things you might want to know.
你还在调查吗
You kept working on it,
我之前明明让你停手了
even after I told you to stay out of it?
我也不会为此道歉
I'm not big on apologies, either.
我能给你的只有这个
This is the best you're going to get.
从尼克的银行账单来看
As far as I can tell from Nick's bank statements,
他的支出没做手脚 他没问题
he doesn't spend shit on shit; he's clean.
他的支出可能正常
Well, his spending may be accounted for,
但那五千万的来源有问题
but the original 50 million isn't.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我查不到在第二笔五千万之前的任何存款记录
I can't find any record of deposits before the second 50 came in.
依我所看
As far as I can tell,
那五千万为项目提供了所有资金
that 50 covered the entire cost of the project.
等一下 他不需要第一笔五千万
Wait a second. He didn't need the first 50.
他需要的是第二笔
He needed the second 50.
他不说他有五千万 就拿不到第二笔五千万
And he couldn't get the second without saying he had the first.
这说明他误导了投资者
Which means he misrepresented himself to his investors,
这很明显是犯罪
and this is definitely criminal.
该死 我们要告诉麦克斯
Shit, we need to go tell Max,
看看他怎么决定
and run through his options.
哈维 我解决过很多这样的问题
Harvey, I've fixed a lot of situations like this.
我们应该先去找
The first thing we need to do is go to
引起问题的当事人
the guy that caused the problem.
然后给他个机会牵连麦克斯吗
And give him a chance to implicate his partner?
不可能 应该先去找向我们求助的人
No way, we go to the guy who came to us.
他才是我们的客户
He's our client.
我们的客户是那家公♥司♥
The business is our client.
我接受和你合作
And I'm okay with you working with me on this,
但我不接受你和我对着干
but I am not okay with you working it against me.
好吧 那我们明早先去找麦克斯
Okay, we'll go to Max first thing in the morning.
你保证吗 这件事到明天再处理
I have your word you'll leave it until tomorrow?
我保证
You have my word.
那我们就一起想办法帮他们摆脱这件事
Then let's figure out how to get them out of this.
你是说尼克欺骗了我们的投资商
So you're telling me Nick defrauded our investors?
不 麦克斯 我是说事情看起来是这样
No, Max, I'm telling you that's what it looks like.
我才不管看起来是什么
I don't give a shit what it looks like.
-我需要知道真♥相♥ -我们还不知道
- We need to know what it is. - No, we don't.
因为现在只是推测
Because right now, it's conjecture.
如果要证明 我们就有责任通知投资商
We prove it, we have an obligation to inform your investors.
那就通知
So inform them.
如果那么做 你的公♥司♥就完了
We do that, your whole company goes out of business.
如果我不说 他们会觉得我参与了诈骗
And if I keep this a secret, they'll think I was in on it.
谈话到此为止 我需要...
This discussion is over, I need--
你需要冷静
What you need is to calm down,
然后听我们说 因为现在有个办法
and listen to us right now, because we have a way out.
是什么
What is it?
合同所示 你有权以三成的利息
According to your contract, you have the option
买♥♥断投资商的股份
to buy out your investors at a 30% return.
他们拿钱走人 我们就当没事发生
They go away happy, and we put this in our rearview mirror.
就算我们有办法弄到这么多钱
And assuming we can even come up with that kind of money,
要是有人在我们解决事情之前就发现了怎么办
what if someone finds out before we do?
-没人会发现 -这不是答案
- No one's going to find-- - That's not an answer.
-麦克斯 -不
- Max-- - No.
这是尼克的错 不是我的
This is Nick's mistake, not mine,
无辜的人就该去报♥警♥
and innocent people go to the police.
听我说 你去揭发他
Listen to me, you turn him in,
这行为就好像急于脱罪的惊弓之鸟
you'll look like a guilty man running scared.
-我确实很害怕 -麦克斯
- I am scared. - Max.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表