剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
If I could make it any better, I would, but I can't.
那你会怎么做
What would you do?
作为你的律师 我会说
As your lawyer, I'd tell you
理智点
get your emotions in check.
条件很烂 这一着棋走得也很蠢
It's a shitty deal and a stupid move.
但如果是我 我就接受
But if I were in your shoes, I'd take it.
接受吧
Take it.
我从未想到我会这么说
You know, I never thought I'd be saying this,
但是 我敬你是条汉子
but... you earned my respect.
你看起来像是刚吃了只金丝雀的小馋猫
Well, don't you look like the cat that ate the canary.
没错 那金丝雀名叫罗伯特·赞恩
I do. And that canary's name is Robert Zane.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
他打电♥话♥来 开始使劲夸你
He called you and started unleashing compliments
仿佛你就是他家人
like you were his family.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
他有时候就那样
He gets like that sometimes.
我本来想
Well, I was thinking that I wanted
我也该把他当家人一样
to treat him like family right back,
也许你可以给我些意见
and maybe you could give me some advice
看看给他送什么礼物
on getting him a gift.
不 唐娜 别送礼物
Oh, no, Donna. You don't want to do that.
怎么 为什么
What? Why not?
他最不会接受礼物了
He's a terrible gift receiver.
不会吧
You're kidding.
我曾在他生日时 送过他典藏版的
I once gave him vintage copies
《风的传人》《杀死一只知更鸟》
of "Inherit the Wind," "To Kill a Mockingbird,"
和《十二怒汉》 作为生日礼物
and "Twelve Angry Men" for his birthday.
第二年 我在他抽屉发现了它们
The next year, I found them in his drawer
连包装都没拆
with the bow still tied on.
他是律师 那些书就是讲♥法♥律的
He's a lawyer. They're books about the law.
-你说什么了吗 -没有
- Did you say something? - No.
我拿回来了 他都没发现
I just took them back. He didn't even notice.
我打算等他退休的时候再送给他一次
I'm gonna regift it to him when he retires.
怎么
What?
哈维跟他正相反
Harvey's the opposite.
-很会接受礼物 -很不会送礼物
- Great gift receiver. - Awful gift giver.
他的心是好的 但是两周后
Heart's in the right place, but two weeks in,
我就发现如果我
I realized if I ever really wanted
还想要个好生日礼物
to enjoy my birthday present,
就只能自己买♥♥了
I was gonna have to buy it myself.
现在还买♥♥吗
Do you still?
上次生日才买♥♥的
Got these for the last one.
32岁 如果你想知道的话
32, if you're wondering.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
看看谁空手进来了
Look who's walking in empty-handed.
-说什么呢 -没什么 哈维
- What are you talking about? - Nothing, Harvey.
既然你们俩都在
Well, as long as you're both here,
你不光没看错福克斯这个人
you weren't just right about Fox.
关于一开始和他开战的事 你也是对的
You were right about taking him on in the first place,
找她来帮我也同样是个正确决定
and you were also right about getting her to help me.
要不是我了解他 唐娜
If I didn't know any better, Donna,
我会以为他在向你道歉了
I'd say he's apologizing to you.
有趣 我以为他在向你道歉呢
That's funny, I was thinking he was apologizing to you.
这下我理解我们为什么都困惑了
Well, I can understand why we're both confused.
因为这个道歉太无力了
It's a pretty weak apology.
他连一句"对不起"都没说
He didn't even use the word "Sorry."
我觉得他都不知道有"对不起"这个词
I don't even think he knows the word "Sorry."
-你俩说完了吗 -才开始呢
- Are you two finished? - We're just getting started.
搬个凳子 哈维
Take a chair, Harvey.
顺便给我们倒几杯酒
And pour us a couple of drinks while you're at it.
要是我知道会这样
If I'd known this was gonna happen,
我就什么都不说 更别提说对不起了
I wouldn't have said anything, much less "I'm sorry."
瞧瞧 他还是知道有这个词的
Look at that. He does know the word.
只是不会用而已
Yeah, just not how to use it.
路易 你这一天跑哪去了
Louis, where have you been all day?
我得花点时间陪陪希拉
I needed to spend some time with Sheila.
我有好消息
Well, I've got good news.
我给你找到了一个接生员培训班
I found a midwife class for you.
原来你不是唯一一个想当
Turns out, you're not the only mid-aged white man
《女医生》的中年白人
that wants to be Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
1993年电视剧
真好
That's great.
但我需要你取消
But I'm gonna need you to cancel it.
路易 怎么了
Louis, what's wrong?
是假阳性
It was a false positive.
我们还没有孩子
We're not gonna have a baby.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但这并不代表...
But that doesn't mean that she--
我知道 格蕾琴
I know that, Gretchen.
我只是需要单独待一会儿
I just need a little time to myself.
当然了
Of course.
你不用在我面前故作坚强
You don't have to be strong for me, Louis.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表