剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
除了诽谤我客户的那一段
Except the one defaming my client.
我得让人们知道这些产品对我的脸造成的后果
Well, I had to show people what it did to my face.
我感觉很丢人
It was shaming.
这就是为什么不仅视频不能删
Which is why in addition to the video staying up
我们还准备了这个
we've prepared this.
听我说
Listen to me,
如果每次一个16岁女孩
if every 16-year-old girl filed suit every time
照镜子时觉得自己不够美就去起诉
she wasn't happy with what she saw in the mirror,
我国的司法系统会瘫痪的
our legal system would grind to a halt.
我可不是普通的16岁女孩 斯佩克特先生
I'm not every 16-year-old girl, Mr. Specter.
你想让我把视频删除并且放弃上诉吗
And you want me to take down that video and not file this?
-我要一千万美元 -我明白了
- I want $10 million. - I see.
-这是在敲诈 -这是合理索赔
- So this is a shakedown? - This is a legitimate claim,
而你最明智的做法就是签支票付钱
and your wisest course of action would be to write that check.
我的做法将是对你提出诽谤上诉
My course of action is gonna be to hit you with a defamation suit
因为你根本没有证据
because you have no proof
是我们的产品导致了你的皮肤问题
our product caused your break outs.
我觉得你不知道我有五千万名粉丝
And I don't think you understand that I have 50 million followers
我说什么他们做什么
who will do anything I tell them to.
所以即使视频被删除了
So even if that video comes down,
我还是能让他们别去用你客户的产品
I can tell them not to use your client anyway.
够了 我不关心你几岁
That's it. I don't care how old you are.
你知道自己在干什么
You know what you're doing.
这些后果都是你自找的
You deserve what's coming for you,
还有这次会面结束了
and this meeting's over.
-好的 哈维 -什么好的
- Okay, Harvey. - Okay, what?
好的 为何你不开几个
Okay. Why don't you make your jokes
关于我和希拉造人的玩笑
about me and Sheila procreating
然后给我讲讲琼的紧急状况
so we can get to you filling me in on Joan's emergency.
我不需要告诉你 路易 我来接手就行
I don't need to fill you in, Louis. I got it from here.
不行 你什么都不许接手
No, you don't have anything.
你只需要临时照看她一下
You were just supposed to babysit her.
这就是工作的真谛 路易
That's the thing about actually being at work, Louis.
情况随时变化 你也得随之调整
Situations change and you make adjustments.
这不是什么情况 这是你把我客户抢了
This isn't a situation. This is you taking my client.
当时是你同意 如果客户想的话
And you were the one okay with clients leaving
他们随时可以离开
if that's what they wanted.
所以是这个原因
So that's what this is about.
你生气是因为我当时让多米尼克
Your mad because I let Dominic do
去做对他来说最好的选择
what was best for him.
不 是因为你离开办公室
No, this is about you left the office
去跟你女朋友造人
to get your girlfriend knocked up.
我既然接了案子 就要把这案子做完
I started working a case, and I'm gonna finish it.
你别把希拉卷进来
Don't you bring Sheila into this.
不是我 路易 是你把她卷进来的
I didn't, Louis. You did.
现在你给我好好听着
Now, you listen to me closely
我不说第二遍
'cause I'm not gonna say this again.
这个案子不需要你参与了
Your services are no longer needed on this case.
艾肯先生 你对艾米特·福德的感觉如何
Mr. Aiken, exactly how do you feel about Emmet Ford?
-有好有坏 -有好有坏
- Ambivalent. - Ambivalent?
你们一起工作了七年
You worked together for seven years.
你们问了 我也答了 你们到底想说什么
Asked and answered. Where is this going?
我们想说的是你的客户蓄意破坏
It's going to the fact that your client
艾米特·福德的公♥司♥的首次公开募股
deliberately tried to sabotage Emmet Ford's IPO
就因为他不喜欢他
because he doesn't like him.
纯属胡扯
That's bullshit.
-是吗 那你为什么打了他 -什么
- Really, then why did you punch him? - What?
如果你喜欢某人 为什么你会打他
Why would you throw a punch at someone if you like them?
我没说我喜欢他 而那起事件
I didn't say I like him, and that incident
是在高盛交易大厅发生的
happened on the trading floor at Goldman.
在那里互相打两拳是友好的表现
Throwing punches was considered friendly.
我得告诉你 马克 这事听起来可不友好
I got to tell you, Marc, it doesn't sound friendly.
我不在乎听起来什么样
I don't care what it sounds like.
那我告诉你看起来什么样
Then let me tell you how it looks.
你们打了架 你心怀积怨
You had a fight; you held a grudge;
当你有机会能报复你讨厌的人时
and when you got the chance to screw over
你一定会抓住机会
a man you hate, you took it.
我没有报复他
I didn't screw him over.
但你确实讨厌他 对不对
But you do hate him, don't you?
好吧 你知道吗 我受不了他
Okay, you know what? I can't stand him.
我觉得他就是个装模作样的贱♥人♥
I think he's a sanctimonious son of a bitch
现在说什么老死不相往来还太早
and if I never see him again, it'll be too soon,
但我没有阻挠他的交易
but I did not keep him off that exchange.
如果你仍不打算告诉我们实话
Then if you're not going to tell us the truth about that,
董事会会议记录也会证明
the board minutes will.
你们无权查阅会议记录
You have no right to those minutes.
不 我们有 既然他承认存在个人偏见
We do, now that he's admitted personal bias.
那要么就是我们申请查阅会议记录的传票
So either we can subpoena those minutes
并在庭审时公开播放
and show this tape in open court,
要么就是你今天就交出来
or you can turn them over today.
不过你最好快点做决定
But you better decide fast
因为传票我已经起草好了
because I've already drafted that subpoena.
今天下班前会给你们
You'll have them by the end of the day.
然后我说 "这不一样"
And then I said, "It's not the same."
然后他说 "反正不在乎
And then he said, "Well, you're the one
客户流失的人是你"
who's okay with clients leaving."
然后他就提起希拉 然后我就很恼火
And then he brought up Sheila, and then I got really mad,
然后很伤心 然后就打电♥话♥给了你
and then I got really sad and called you.
现在怎么办
Now fix it.
路易 通常你和哈维的矛盾
Louis, customarily I find your frustrations
都完全是你自己造成的
with Harvey to be entirely of your own making,
但是这一次
but in this instance,
听上去错的像是哈维
it sounds like Harvey may be the one in the wrong.
我的老天 那我真得
Holy shit, I need to go out
马上出门买♥♥张乐透彩票了
and buy a lotto ticket right now.
路易 听我说
Louis, stay with me.
你们两个已经相识很久了
You two have known each other a long time.
你们经历了许多波折起伏
You've had your ups and downs.
没错 我感觉我们俩几乎像情侣似的
Yeah, I know, it's like we're almost in a relationship.
不是几乎 就是
Not almost, it is a relationship.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我居然在跟哈维谈恋爱
I'm in a relationship with Harvey.
我能当攻吗
Can I be the boy?
算了吧 我才不在乎
Oh, scratch that, I don't even give a shit.
我居然跟哈维在一起了
I'm in a relationship with Harvey.
你是想挽救这段关系
And would you like to work on that relationship?
还是想把接下来的时间都用来
Or spend the rest of the session
庆祝它存在的事实
celebrating its existence.
我想我们都知道答案
I think we both know the answer to that,
但是我决定挽救
but I'll settle for working on it.
既然如此
In that case...
如果你问哈维
what would Harvey say
他为什么那么生气 他会怎么说
if you were to ask him why he is so upset?
我不知道 他可是哈维
I don't know. He's Harvey.
他估计会说 "我是对的 你是错的"
He'd say, "I'm right. You're wrong."
-撩撩头发而后扬长而去 -路易
- Touch his hair and leave. - Louis.
如果你不能把他当成一个普通人的话
If you cannot see him as human being,
那我也帮不了你
I cannot help you.
-如果我带他来呢 -什么
- What if I brought him in? - Excuse me?
你也做夫妻关系咨♥询♥的
You do couple's counseling.
如果我带他一起来解决我们的关系问题呢
What if I brought him in to work on our relationship?
那不是我刚刚想说的意思
That is not exactly what I meant...
-你刚刚说我们是一对 -我没那么说
- You just said we're a couple. - I didn't say that.
那你说什么了
Well, then what did you say?
因为我不知道他的感受
Because I don't know what he's feeling,
但我确实知道我们需要帮助
but I do know that we need help.
好吧 路易
Okay, Louis.
如果你能带他来 我会帮你们
If you can bring him in, I'll help.
你看完会议记录了吗
Did you finish reading the minutes?
嗯 我看了两遍
Yes. I read them twice
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表