剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and now you're upset that I don't have
在来之前我没有经过萨曼莎的同意
Samantha's approval before coming over here?
我说的是没有针对你的案子 不是她
I said that I didn't have a case against you, not her.
那现在你就有对付我的案子了
Well, now you do have a case against me
不管你想不想 因为我给你开了条件
whether you like it or not, because I gave you that offer,
你必须把那份文件拿给你的客户看
which means you have to present it to your client.
你并不在本案所列律师名单之中
You are not one of the attorneys listed on this case.
我不必给他们看任何东西
I do not have to present anything,
就算我要 我也可以告诉你他们的回答
and even if I did, I can tell you what they'd say.
-"滚吧" -斯科特
- "Go to hell." - Scottie--
多谢警告 哈维
Thank you for the warning, Harvey,
但我很好
but I'm doing just fine.
行 你爱怎么来怎么来 但等她
Okay, have it your way, but don't come crying to me
想到逆转局势的方法时 别来找我哭
when she figures out how to turn the tables.
-喂 -萨曼莎 我是达娜·斯科特
- Hello? - Samantha, it's Dana Scott.
达娜 你怎么会亲自给我打电♥话♥
Dana, to what do I owe the pleasure?
听着 今天我们初次见面就很不愉快
Look, we got off on the wrong foot today.
你显然不想再和我们掺和了
You obviously don't want to be in business with us anymore,
-所以我想出了一个妥协方案 -我在听
- so I came up with a compromise. - I'm listening.
你在接下来的18个月里履行你的合同
You honor your contract for the next 18 months
并且在之后的每个季度里减少费用
and reduce your fees every quarter after that,
我们也不会执行我们的独家经营条款
and we won't enforce our exclusivity clause.
我明白了 你们必须稳住你们的利润流
I get it--you get to keep your revenue stream
这样你们的收入不会受到重大损失
so your earnings don't take a hit,
我们还能悄悄去寻找新的合作关系
and we get to quietly pursue a new partnership.
另外 你还能让我不告诉法官
Plus, you save the backlash from me telling the judge
你还在做这件事 就像我知道的那样
that you're still working on this--like I know you are.
我得说 这招很妙
I gotta say... it's a pretty good move.
在其他情况下 我就同意了
And under other circumstances, you'd have yourself a deal.
什么其他情况
What other circumstances?
当发生的事没有眼前这么复杂时
One where there wasn't more going on here than meets the eye.
没有发生什么别的事
There's nothing else going on here.
省省吧 你在抓到
Save it. You're coming to me
我把柄时还来找我妥协
with a compromise when you have me?
你肯定做了什么 我会找出来的
You did something here, and I'm gonna find it.
你凭什么觉得我找不出你更多的把柄了
What makes you think I won't find out more on you?
因为我只花了大概一小时
Because it took me barely an hour
就找出了你的把柄
to find out what I already did.
我觉得玩阴的不是你的专长
I think playing dirty isn't your specialty.
你选择在悬崖边走钢丝
You took a walk on the wild side,
事实证明你挑错对手了
and turns out you fucked with the wrong marine.
-听我说 -抱歉 达娜
- Listen to me-- - Sorry, Dana.
我不想再听了
I'm done listening
因为我得继续去找你的光荣事迹了
because I got to get back to looking.
格蕾琴 有什么事吗
Gretchen, need something?
糖尿病机器的报告出来了
The report on that diabetes machine came in.
你为什么把这个给我
Why are you bringing me this?
因为我知道你会用这个去攻击那个丈夫
Because I know you're gonna use it to attack that husband.
格蕾琴 如果你是来告诉我不要伤害他
Gretchen, if you're here to tell me not to go after him,
我为这件事已经很纠结了
I'm already twisted up about it anyway.
作为一个丈夫死于糖尿病的人
As someone whose husband died of diabetes,
我在让你去做你该做的事
I'm telling you do what you have to do.
你的丈夫死于糖尿病
Your husband died of diabetes?
是的 而那个男人正处于悲痛中
He did. And that man is grieving.
他在寻找答案 我不能怪他
He's looking for an answer, and I can't blame him,
但是如果没有像那台一样的机器
but without machines like that one,
我的卡尔不会活那么久的
my Carl wouldn't have lived as long as he did.
你是怎么知道这个案子的
Hey, how did you even know about this case?
我们从没真正讨论过那个你因我而失去的客户
Well, we never really discussed the client you lost because of me.
我们没必要讨论
We didn't need to.
他们不该让我解雇你
They never should have asked me to let you go,
不管怎样我都不会那么做的
and I never would have done it anyway.
无论如何 我从没谢过你
All the same, I never thanked you
因为我不知道要如何报答你
'cause I didn't know how.
所以你一直在跟进我的案子
So you were keeping tabs on my cases
寻找机会帮助我
waiting for a way to help.
我知道其实没怎么帮上忙 但是
I know it really isn't helping, but--
格蕾琴 你刚刚让我知道了
Gretchen, you just showed me
去做我从未想过要做的事 是可以的
it was okay to do something i never thought I'd have to do.
如果这都不算帮忙 我不知道什么才算
If that isn't help, I don't know what is.
谢谢 亚历克斯
Thanks, Alex.
好了 我们已经忙了几小时了
All right, we've been at this for hours.
完全没有进展
It's getting us nowhere.
我们得去勒索一些员工
We need to shake down some employees.
那是没问题
And that's all well and good,
但是如果我们不知道问什么
but if we don't know what to ask,
我们是得不到答案的
we're not going to get any answers.
不 我们会找到答案的
Yes, we will.
他们不知道我们不知道什么
They don't know what we don't know.
他们不知道我们不知道什么
They don't know what we don't know.
是 那是我刚说过的话
Yeah, that's what I just said.
不 萨曼莎 我是说根据这份报告
No, Samantha, I'm saying according to this report
他们的开户人数每月增长两倍
their accounts are growing by 200% a month.
等等 如果那是真的
Wait a second, if that's true,
他们为什么像抓救命稻草似的力争这份协议
why are they clinging to this deal like a life raft?
因为也许他们的客户数量并没有每月增长两倍
Because maybe they're not really growing by 200% a month.
看
Look.
二月
February...
五百万新用户
5 million new users,
但是六成没有达标交易阈值
but 60% didn't meet the transaction threshold,
分♥析♥这个现象的可能性
parsing a likelihood of the fact--
卡特里娜 说人话
Katrina, English.
六成的持卡者
60% of these card holders
似乎都不知道他们有这张卡
don't even seem to know they have the cards.
我的天
Holy shit.
人是真实存在的 但是账户是假的
The people are real, but the accounts are fake.
这不只是阴谋诡计了
This isn't just shady,
这是那种能让人进监狱的把柄
this is the type of shit that lands someone in prison.
-我就等着让法官看到证据了 -法官
- Wait till the judge sees this. - The judge?
你为什么不利用这个摆脱他们的控制
Why don't you just leverage them into letting us out?
因为我现在占了上风
Because I have the upper hand now.
我不会让她夺回主动权的
I'm not giving her a chance to get it back.
萨曼莎 如果她和这件事有任何关联
Samantha, if she has anything to do with this,
这会毁了她的
it would ruin her.
如果她不想被击垮
And if she didn't want to be ruined,
她就不该涉足这件事
she shouldn't have gotten involved in this,
她更不该和我对着干
and she damn sure shouldn't have fucked with me.
我要你三十六小时内准备好所有上庭文件
I want everything you have ready for court in 36 hours.
斯科特 你来这里做什么
Scottie, what are you doing here?
我想知道萨曼莎·惠勒是否
I need to know if Samantha Wheeler
真的像哈维说的那样是只疯狗
is really the attack dog Harvey says she is.
不 我听说了你欺骗哈维
No, I heard about you tricking Harvey
让他给你信息
into giving you information.
我不会让你对我做同样的事
I'm not gonna let you do the same thing to me.
这和欺骗你无关 唐娜
This is not about tricking you, Donna.
这和我不进监狱有关
This is about me staying out of prison.
什么
What?
拜托
Please.
我的客户在创建假账户
My clients have been creating fake accounts.
我发现了这件事 并在帮助他们隐瞒真♥相♥
I found out about it, and I've been helping them cover it up.
-你怎么能 -我知道
- How could you-- - I know.
我停手了 但如果我能给他们争取到些时间
I put a stop to it, but if I can buy them some time,
他们就能自己解决问题
they can dig themselves out,
数以百计的好人可以保住他们的工作
and hundreds of good people can keep their jobs.
斯科特 你来这里到底想问我什么
Scottie, what exactly are you here to ask me?
我想要你说服哈维
I want you to convince Harvey
让萨曼莎遵守那份合同
to make Samantha honor that contract.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
为一个实施诈骗的公♥司♥
With a company that's committed fraud?
他们在伪造假帐户
They're making up for the fake accounts,
但如果他们失去合同 最终倒闭
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表