剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
市值八千万
They're worth 80 million,
但他们坐拥价值数十亿的未开♥发♥知识产权
but they're sitting on billions of undeveloped IP.
我尝试收♥购♥这家公♥司♥已经两年了
I've been trying to buy them for two years.
让我猜猜 为了逼他们出♥售♥公♥司♥
Let me guess, you've used every tactic in the book
你已经用完三十六计了
to force them to sell.
现在你想尝试一些
Now you're looking to try some
出格的手段
that aren't in the book.
不妨这么说 在十五家
Let's just say that of the 15 companies
专门投资生物科技的公♥司♥中
that specialize in financing that industry,
已经有十四家突然发现被自己逐出
14 have suddenly found themselves out
克莱托生物科技的生意了
of the CrytoGen business.
而这第十五家公♥司♥恰好就是我们的客户
And isn't it the strangest coincidence
未免也太过巧合
that the 15th just so happens to be one of our clients?
老天自有安排
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
先说清楚 你是在要求我们
Just to be clear, are you asking us
对我们的客户施加压力
to pressure one of our clients
让这家公♥司♥丢掉最后一根救命稻草吗
into cutting off this company's lifeline?
因为这样可就违法了
Because that would be against the law.
我没有要求你做任何事
I'm not asking you to do anything.
但如果真发生了这种事
But were that to happen,
你们会突然发现自己多了一个大客户
you'd suddenly find yourself with a huge new client.
我觉得这听起来还挺有意思
I'd say that sounds pretty interesting.
我觉得这就是胡扯 这件事门都没有
And I say bullshit. It's not going happen.
最好还是发生吧
Well it better,
因为这就是我们谈成生意的代价
because that's what it's going to take to get our business.
亚历克斯 不如我们听听她都要...
Alex, why don't we listen to what she has to say--
不 哈维 我不想为这群人越界
No, Harvey, I'm not looking to cross the line for these guys,
我也不在乎他们是不是
and I don't care if they tell me
会保证预付一年的佣金
they'll guarantee a year's retainer in advance.
要是我告诉你
And what if I told you
这笔预付款能比得上你们出价最高的客户呢
that retainer would match your highest-billing client?
我觉得这件事不对 但如果我们真要做
Look, I think it's a mistake, but if we're going do this,
就需要了解我们要趟什么样的浑水
we need to know what we're getting involved in.
他说的对 你想让我们冒险
He's right. You want us to risk this,
我们就需要了解 被你们限制的
we need to knew every source of funding
每一笔资金的来源
you choked off from these guys,
以及你们所做过的所有其他不光彩的事
and every other shady thing you've done,
因为正如他所说
because like he said,
我得清楚地知道
I need to know exactly
我要让自己趟什么样的浑水
what I'm getting myself involved in.
那今天下班前我们会把一切信息
Then we'll have everything over to you
都告知给你
by the end of the day.
-罗伯特 有空吗 -没有 路易
- Robert, got a sec? - No, Louis, I don't.
听着 我知道我说会迟到一会儿
Look, I know I said that I'd be a little late--
但你却决定去哄女朋友
But instead you decided to tap your girlfriend
而不是来做你该死的工作
instead of doing your God damn job.
罗伯特 我说过了 我们在努力要孩子
Robert, I told you, we're trying to have children.
你还说过你在来开会的路上
You also told me you were on your way to the meeting,
而我可不喜欢让人骗
and I don't appreciate being lied to.
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
我知道我缺席了 但这不重要
I know I didn't show up, but it doesn't matter
因为不论他们有什么问题 我都能处理
because whatever their issue is I can handle it.
不劳您大驾了 因为我已经处理好了
You don't have to handle it because I already did.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是在今早
It means that as of this morning,
萨曼莎·惠勒就在处理这件事了
Samantha Wheeler is handling the matter,
这样你就有足够的时间顾家了
so you have plenty of time for your family planning.
我是冠名合伙人 这是我最老的客户之一
I am Name Partner. This is one of my oldest clients.
你不能这样对我
You cannot do this to me.
不是我这样对你
I didn't do this to you.
放我鸽子 你这是自食其果
You did it to yourself when you hung me out to dry.
罗伯特 拜托
Robert, please.
你不了解事情的来龙去脉
You don't know the whole story.
我该知道的都知道了
I know all I need to know.
现在滚出我的办公室 别再对我撒谎
Now get out of my office and don't ever lie to me again.
格蕾琴 我要你马上去档案室
Gretchen I need you to the file room right away
让所有关于
and make every document
麦金利旅行用品的文件都消失
we have on McKinley Outfitters disappear.
办不到 路易 我一小时前得到指示
Can't do that, Louis. I got instructions to send them
把它们送去萨曼莎·惠勒的办公室
over to Samantha Wheeler's office an hour ago.
什么 你怎么能这样对我
What? How could you do that to me?
因为罗伯特·赞恩站在这里
Because Robert Zane stood here
亲自给我下达了命令
and gave me an order himself.
-我能有什么选择 -该死
- What choice did I have? - God damn it.
路易 我没告诉他发生了什么
Louis, I didn't tell the man what happened
因为我答应你不说 但他正在
because I promised I wouldn't, but he's punishing you
因为一件错不在你的事情惩罚你
for something you don't deserve to be punished for,
所以你干嘛不直接告诉他
so why don't you just tell him?
我不能显得软弱
I'm not going to look weak.
由于你没勇气对他说实话
Well, having him take your client
而让他抢走了你的客户
because you don't have the courage to tell him the truth
也没让你显得有多强大
doesn't exactly make you look strong.
那我要把客户抢回来
Well, then I need to take my client back.
你要怎么做
How the hell are you going to do that?
很简单 她是个爱交易的女人
Easy. She's a transactional woman.
我就告诉她我欠她个人情
I'll just tell her I owe her one.
你是叫她违抗赞恩吗
And you ask her to go against Zane?
那你不如让她自焚好了
You might as well ask her to set herself on fire.
或许你可以帮帮我
Well, maybe if you'd God damn help me
而不是告诉我 我有多软弱
instead of telling me how weak I am,
说不定我们还能想出点办法
maybe we could figure something out.
路易 我是在尽力帮你
Louis, I am trying to help you.
如果你看不出来 那就是你有问题
And if you can't see that, then something's wrong.
格蕾琴 拜托 只有你知道
Gretchen, please. You're the only one who knows
我昨晚丢人的事
that I had my dignity taken last night.
我不能再丢第二次人了
I can't have it taken again.
好吧 路易
All right, Louis.
我要帮你 就得知道
I help you with this, I need to know
你能振作起来
that you're going to be able to keep it together.
我只需要抢回我的客户
All I need is to take my client back.
-仅此而已 -好
- That's all I need. - Okay.
依我看 你想抢回麦金利
As I see it, you want McKinley back?
你就要把那个女人
You need to put that woman in a position
逼到走投无路
where she doesn't have any choice.
听起来帕克森生物科技的那帮好家伙
Sounds to me like the good folks at Paxson BioScience
整天忙得团团转
have been some busy little beavers.
英雄所见略同吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
当然 既然他们愿意做这些见不得人的勾当
I sure am. If they're willing to do all this shady shit
是因为克莱托生科有着数十亿的未来收益
because CrytoGen has billions in future revenue--
我们何不绕开见不得人的勾当
Why don't we skip the shady shit
现在就去代理克莱托生物科技呢
and go represent CrytoGen right now?
没错 而且我们有办法
Exactly. And we got the road map
让他们摆脱麻烦
to keeping them out of trouble on its way.
亚历克斯 你就是个狡猾的老狐狸
Alex, you are one devious motherfucker.
谢谢 我就当是夸我了
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.
这么一来 你不仅狡猾 还很混♥蛋♥
In that case, you're a real asshole of a guy, too.
说真的 哈维
Seriously, Harvey.
我们在利用会议期间
We're using information they gave us
他们透露的信息
in the context of a meeting.
这本来就有点不光彩
That's a little shady itself.
-你确定没关系吗 -当然
- You sure you're okay with it? - I am.
再说 他们能奈我们何
Besides, what are they gonna do?
报♥警♥说他们叫我们去抢银行
Tell the police they asked us to rob a bank
等他们到银行时 我们已经把钱偷光了吗
and by the time they got there, we moved all the money?
那唯一要做的就是搞定克莱托生物科技
Then the only thing left to do is close CrytoGen.
-好 我来搞定 -不
- All right, I'll set it up. - No.
上次会议你不得不到场
You needed to be at that last meeting.
这件事就不劳您大驾了
You don't need to be at this one.
-亚历克斯 -哈维 别忘了
- Alex-- - Harvey, let's not forget
你来找我的初衷
why you came to me with this.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表