剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
朋友
Friends.
是啊 朋友
Yeah, friends.
我们说好了的 不是吗
That's what we said, right?
对 没错
Yes, it is.
谢谢 我很想找时间看看这部电影
And thanks, I would love to see it sometime.
你想去吃午饭吗
Hey, you want to get some lunch?
好啊
Sure.
这也是朋友间会做的事情 对吗
I mean, that's also what friends do, right?
我是你第一个朋友吗
Am I your first friend?
当然不是
You know you're not.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你拿到他的辞呈了吗
You get that letter of resignation?
就在这里
Right here.
佩吉的任命书马上就到
And Peggy's job offer is on its way.
-听着 唐娜 -听着 萨曼莎
- Look, Donna-- - Listen, Samantha--
这次让我先说
Let me go first this time.
我在想 我之前是如何地不信任别人
I was thinking about how I don't trust people.
然后我觉得自己应该开始试着相信别人
And I thought maybe I should start.
但我又转念一想
And then I thought,
也许我该先从告诉你开始
maybe I should start by telling you
关于为什么我对那个慈善机构如此上心
why I cared so much about this charity in the first place.
这个故事适合配桃红葡萄酒还是马蒂尼
Is this a rosé story or a martini story?
威士忌
Whiskey.
今晚如何
How about tonight?
今晚可以
That would be nice.
半小时后大厅见
Meet you in the lobby in half an hour?
没问题
You got it.
楼下见
See you down there.
我很高兴 是在这里找到了你
I'm glad I caught you in here of all places.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我们在这里共度了很多时光
Because we have a lot of history here.
我感觉这里是一个
And it seems like the right place
适合和好的地方
for me to make things right.
你肯定是去见了斯坦
You must have gone to see Stan.
没错 谢谢
I did. Thank you for that.
来和好 还感谢我
Make things right. Thanking me.
发生了什么
What went on in there?
其他的不说
Among other things,
他让我意识到了其实我在乎你
he helped me realize I care about you;
我很看重你
I value you;
我当时是害怕
and I was afraid of--
失去我
Losing me?
所以你才推开我
Which is why you pushed me away.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你做了我会做的事
You pulled a Litt.
哈维 你变成我了
Harvey, you became me.
路易 我觉得还没到那个地步
Louis, I wouldn't go that far.
你会的 而且你已经做了
Oh, no, you would. And you did.
我们简直是异父异母的亲兄弟
We are brothers from another mother.
如果你现在不立刻重复这句话
And if you don't say that right now,
我就告诉所有人你害怕失去我
I'm gonna tell everyone you're afraid of losing me.
-路易 -马上就说
- Louis. - Right now.
我第一个告诉保罗·波特
Starting with Paul Porter.
我们简直是异父异母的亲兄弟
We're brothers from another mother.
抱歉 没听到 能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry, I couldn't-- could you repeat that?
-不行 路易 -为什么
- No, Louis, I couldn't. - Why not?
因为我知道你打算用你的录音笔
Because I know you're about to record it
-录下来 -那又怎么样
- on your Dictaphone. - And what if I am?
因为如果你不重复
Because if you don't say it again,
我就告诉所有人你害怕失去我
I'm gonna tell everyone you're afraid of losing me.
你要是再说一遍这话
And if you say that one more time,
咱俩友谊就翻船 彻底绝交那种
our friendship's over, and I'm never looking back.
因为我是临时心软了一下
Because I suffered a momentary weakness,
但是你别得意忘了形
but let's not forget who's who in this situation.
我不再提了
I'll never mention it again.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Now, put your hands where I can see 'em.
-为什么 -你照办就是
- Why? - Just do it.
你这是干什么
What the hell did you do that for?
因为我们今晚要一起出去
Because, you and me are going out tonight.
我要说很多你的好话
I'm gonna say a lot of nice things to you,
这些话绝对不会被录下来
and there isn't gonna be any record of it.
可以接受
I can live with that.
等等
Wait a minute.
你花了多久时间才决定去找斯坦的
How long did it take for you to come to that with Stan?
-25分钟吧 怎么了 -难以置信
- About 25 minutes, why? - I don't believe it.
看心理医生的事上你都比我强
You're even better at therapy than I am.
也许是吧 但相信我
Maybe I am. But trust me.
斯坦认为你比我强 一直如此
Stan likes you better than me, and he always will.
-你真这么想吗 -不 路易 骗你的
- You really think so? - No, Louis, I don't.
等等
Wait a minute.
这是不是意味着我可以把琼要回来了
Does this mean I get to have Joan back?
没错
You sure can.
而且第一件你要去做的
And your first order of business
就是告诉她我们递交了
is gonna be telling her we filed suit
针对一个16岁孩子的诉讼
against a 16-year-old
这会让她颜面扫地
that's gonna make her look like shit.
什么 你真这么做了吗
What? You really did that?
我能说什么呢 路易
What can I tell you, Louis?
害怕失去你会让人干傻事
The fear of losing you makes a man do crazy things.
这样的话 等希拉和我有了孩子
Well, in that case, after Sheila and I are pregnant,
我们一起去泡泥浴吧
do you want to go mudding?
-不 路易 我拒绝 -那...
- No, Louis, I don't. - Well, h--
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表