剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- How could she do that? - I don't know,
但我知道的是他已经退出了
but what I do know is he dropped out
他还买♥♥了《华尔街日报》的版面来公布这件事
and he's taking out a full paid ad in the Journal to say it.
-该死 -好吧
- Fuck. - All right.
现在我得打给西蒙
Right now, I gotta call Simon
告诉他赶紧和维新公♥司♥签字
and tell him to close that Restoration deal
-越快越好 -为时已晚
- as soon as possible. - It's too late for that.
他们要求降价30% 不然就退出
They called and demanded a 30% reduction or they're gone.
我知道这是次失利 但我们不是只有托马斯
Look, I know it's a setback, but Thomas isn't the only
这一个障眼法 我还能帮你找到
stalking horse out there. I can find you--
在你告诉我这一切不是你搞出来之前
You're not gonna find me anything until you can tell me
你什么也不用帮我找
you're not behind this.
西蒙 我对托马斯一个字都没说过
Simon, I didn't tell Thomas a thing.
你现在要告诉我他也没说是吧
And you're telling me he didn't either,
但你们俩就站在这里
when the two of you are just standing here
讨论我的这单生意
talking about my deal?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我只知道我的客户退出了
All I know is my client dropped out
我告诉你的代理律师这件事
and I was doing your attorney a solid
-是在帮他的忙 -胡说
- by informing him. - Bullshit.
肯定是有人让托马斯知道了
Someone let Thomas know,
既然你是唯一一个知道所有事情的人
and since you're the only person with the full story,
肯定是你告的密
it had to be you.
但你现在这里 当着我的面骗我
And yet here you are, lying right to my face.
-西蒙 -省省吧 哈维
- Simon. - Save it, Harvey.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我做了我之前说要做的事
I did what I said I was gonna do.
你说你会找到别的办法的
You said you were gonna find another way.
我是找到别的办法了
I did find another way.
胡说
Bullshit.
那种人能出来主动认罪吗
A man up and confesses to a crime?
是你勒索他的
You blackmailed him.
不 我是用他做的一件事
No, I used something he did
去让他承认他做的另一件事
to get him to confess to something else he did.
这不是勒索
That is not blackmail.
你这是多管闲事
It's messing with shit you don't have business messing with.
这事会有意外后果的
It has unintended consequences.
罗伯特 我受够了
Robert, I've had about enough
听你扯预期之外的后果
of your unintended consequences bullshit.
所以要么告诉我你指的是什么
So either tell me what you are talking about
要么就把嘴闭上
or shut the fuck up
因为路易没抓错人
Because Louis didn't get the wrong guy
你和我也没抓错人
and neither did you and I.
你可别说我们抓错了
And don't you tell me we did.
你不明白吗 不是抓错人的问题
Don't you see, it's not about the wrong man.
而是私下越过法律解决问题
It's about taking matters into your own hands
以及这样做的后果
and what happens when you do that.
罗伯特 我真不明白
You know, Robert, I just don't get it.
现在路易安全了
Louis is safe now.
你怎么不觉得这是件好事呢
How can you not see that as a good thing?
我知道这对路易来说是好事 萨曼莎
I know it's a good thing for Louis, Samantha.
我担心的是
What I'm afraid of is,
这对你来说会变成坏事
it's gonna become a bad thing for you.
路易 我能跟你谈谈吗
Louis, can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以 布莱恩
Of course, Brian,
不过如果要谈定制手提包公♥司♥
but if this is about Bespoke Handbags,
我已经批准你做首席律师了
I already approved you as our lead council.
实际上 这正是我来的原因
Actually, that is why I'm here.
我不能做他们的首席律师
I can't be their lead council.
不 你能 布莱恩
Yes, you can, Brian.
因为这是你应得的
Because you deserve them,
所以我想要你带着这个客户跟你一起走
which is why I want you to take them with you.
但在你走之前 我想知道这是不是
But before I let you go, I wanna know if this is about
因为你和卡特里娜之间的事
what's been going on between you and Katrina.
什么 你怎么...
What--how could you--
我几周前就怀疑了 然后她告诉我了
I suspected a few weeks ago and then she told me.
那我只能说
Then all I can say is
这是为了做我该做的事 为了保护我的家人
it's about doing what I have to, to protect my family.
那么我想要你带着定制公♥司♥一起走
And I say I want you to take Bespoke with you
因为你赢得了这个客户
because you've earned them.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
因为布莱恩 尽管这个城市很大
Because as big as this city is, Brian?
但这个世界很小
It is a very small world.
我们早晚会在法庭上见
We're gonna see you in court some day,
-而到时候... -我不会让着你
- and when we do-- - I won't go easy on you.
-好样的 -你确定要这么做吗
- Good man. - Are you sure about all this?
拜托 布莱恩
Come on, Brian.
你这么做是为了家人
You're doing this for your family.
相信我 没人比我
Trust me, no one understands
更理解为家人的牺牲
sacrificing for their family more than me.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
不管是什么 我都不想听
Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it,
-所以你可以走了 -哈维
- so you can turn around. - Harvey.
唐娜 西蒙开除了我
Donna, Simon fired me.
他确实有权这么做 因为我相信你能
as he had every right to do because I trusted you
把嘴闭上 而你没有
to keep your mouth shut and you didn't.
-因为我不能 -你这是什么意思
- Because I couldn't. - What the hell does that mean?
我的意思是如果我能阻止
It means I wasn't gonna let someone I care about
我就不会让我关心的人上当受骗
get screwed when I had the power to stop it.
换句话说
In other words,
-你选了他而不是律所 -是的
- you chose him over the firm. - Yeah, I did.
我不会为此良心不安
I'm not gonna feel bad about it
因为我一直把律所放在第一位
because I always put the firm first
不管是迈克的秘密
whether it is Mike's secret,
还是科斯特尔汽车公♥司♥ 还是其它无数事情
or Coastal Motors, or a thousand other things.
那就别良心不安 唐娜
Then don't feel bad about it, Donna,
但是滚出我的办公室
but get out of my office.
好吧 我明白问题在哪儿了
Okay, I see what this is.
我明白你生气的真正原因了
I see what you're really upset about.
我生气是因为丢了客户
I'm upset because I lost a client.
不 你生气是因为我选了托马斯而不是你
No, you are upset because I chose Thomas over you.
-你是这么想的吗 -是的
- Is that what you think? - Yeah, it is.
那你什么都不明白 因为我拼命
Then you don't know anything, because the only reason
挽救这个交易的唯一原因
I was breaking my back to save his deal
就是因为我知道他对你有多重要
is because I know how much he means to you.
如果是别人 我一开始就不会
If it was anyone else, I never would have
告诉你或者亚历克斯这些事
told you or Alex in the first place.
那你为什么这么生气
Then what are you so mad about?
因为你说了你会给我机会解决
Because you didn't give me a chance
但你根本没有
to fix it when you said you would.
你对我失去了信心
You lost faith in me.
我们在一起那么久
For all the time that we have been together,
这从没发生过
that has never happened.
哈维 这世上我最信任的人
Harvey, if there's anyone in the world I have faith in
就是你
it's you.
但时间紧迫
But the clock was striking midnight
我必须做出决定 不过是个客户而已
and I had to make a choice and it is just a client.
难道你不能理解吗
Can't you understand that?
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
你来干什么 丹尼尔
What are you doing here, Daniel?
我来是因为西蒙·洛刚刚雇佣我
I'm here because Simon Lowe just hired me
成为了皮尔庞特商场的外包律师
as outside council for Pierpont Malls.
世上这么多律师
All the lawyers in the world
他就这么巧找了你
and he just happened to call you?
不 唐娜 是我找的他
No, Donna, I called him,
当我提出免费服务时
and when I offered my services free of charge,
他欣然接受了
he gladly accepted.
具体是什么服务呢
And what services would those be?
挪用资金 敲诈勒索
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表