剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
木已成舟 现在你让我怎么办
I can't take it back. What do you want me to do now?
让哈维看到 我看到的你身上的潜质
Show Harvey what I see in you.
不论发生什么 就算到了最紧要的关头
Whatever happens along the way, when push comes to shove,
你也不会让他失望
you will never let him down.
打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
希拉 你来这儿干什么
Sheila, what are you doing here?
我意识到
Well, I realized, that...
最近你经常来我办公室
that you've been to my office a lot recently,
但我很久没来你办公室了
but I haven't come to yours in a long time.
我知道这间办公室...
Well, I know it's not the office that you...
不是你想让我待的那间
wanted for me.
这是间完美的办公室 路易
It's the perfect office, Louis.
你是最完美的男人
And you are the perfect man.
如果我让你觉得我心里有别的想法
And I'm sorry if I made you feel
我想说声抱歉
like I ever thought differently.
所以我不想当经营合伙人
So you don't think I'm weak
你也不会觉得我软弱无能
for not wanting to be managing partner?
不 我不这么想
No, I don't.
我生气的原因
And the reason I got so upset
并不是因为我觉得你软弱无能
wasn't because I think you're weak.
而是因为我觉得哈维和罗伯特·赞恩有眼无珠
It's that I thought Harvey and Robert Zane
不听你说完你的话是他们的损失
didn't even value you enough to hear you out.
-他们确实有眼无珠 -除此之外
- No, they didn't. - And on top of that,
你当时那么想进去 做一番自己的事业
you were so excited to go in there and make your case.
-是的 -所以到底怎么了
- Yes, I was. - So what happened?
-我进去和哈维见面 -然后呢
- I went in to see Harvey. - And what?
他甚至没给我任何时间
He didn't even give me the goddamn time of day.
路易 我不是来激励你的
Okay, Louis, I'm not trying to get you worked up.
因为我告诉你
Because I'm telling you,
我不需要你成为经营合伙人
I don't need you to be managing partner.
我也不需要 但我确实需要
No, and I don't need it either, but what I do need
他们能以基本礼节对待我
is to be given the common courtesy
让我觉得我被平等对待
of being treated like an equal.
那你接下来要怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我要做的第一件事
Well, the first thing I'm going to do
就是马上回家
is go home right now and
做我那天没能做成的事
do what I couldn't do the other day.
那明天一早 我就去告诉罗伯特·赞恩
Then tomorrow, first thing, I'm going to go tell Robert Zane
还有哈维·斯佩克特墙上有三个名字
and Harvey Specter that there are three names on that wall,
其中一个需要得到更多尊重
and one of them deserves some goddamn respect.
好
Okay.
收到你要在这里见面的神秘短♥信♥了
I got your mysterious message about meeting in here.
怎么了
What's going on?
你找到萨曼莎的什么信息了吗
Did you find something out about Samantha?
-她找到了 -你来干什么
- She did. - What are you doing here?
她来是因为 我和你一样
She's here because like you,
找到了不少矛盾信息
I got a lot of conflicting information.
她是唯一一个我知道的
She's the only person I know
和萨曼莎正面交锋过的人
that's had direct experience with Samantha.
那么
Well?
认识她的人不是爱她就是怕她
People either love her or are afraid of her.
但所有用过她的人都说过
But anyone who's ever used her says the same thing.
她一点也不比他们差
She is as good as they come.
战场上见面 他们不想与她为敌
And when the chips are down, you want her in your corner.
那现在我们是敌是友
Do you think she's in our corner?
我想那取决于
I guess that depends on whether or not
罗伯特和哈维是敌是友了
Robert and Harvey are in the same corner.
我知道你现在没心情
I know you're not in the mood.
我只是想解释一下麦克斯·劳登的事
I just want to explain what happened with Max Louden.
我知道事情经过 你勒索了他
I know what happened. You blackmailed him.
-我没有 -那你干什么了
- I did not blackmail him. - Then what did you do?
我问自己 一开始尼克到底是怎么
I asked myself, how the hell did Nick pull this shit
骗到麦克斯的 他可不是白♥痴♥
on Max in the first place? He's not an idiot.
他肯定是分神了
He must have been distracted.
有区别吗
What difference does that make?
区别在于 麦克斯分神
The difference is, Max was distracted
是因为他妹妹得了癌症
with his sister who has cancer.
所以我找了关系 让她用了试验疗法
So I pulled some strings, got her into a trial,
他就很乐意下台了
and he was more than happy to step down.
好吧 所以你没勒索他
Okay, so you didn't boot him out the way I thought.
那我们怎么防止尼克·特纳
What's going to stop Nick Turner
再让我们陷入这个境地呢
from putting us in this position again?
用你的方式又怎么做到
What would have stopped him your way?
麦克斯就能做到
Max would've.
所以我才想帮他
That was the reason I wanted to back him.
这不是麦克斯 但或许也有用
Well, this isn't Max, but maybe it will do.
我猜猜 你想做这件事
Let me guess, you want to be the one to do it.
不 我不想 他是你的客户 你去做
No, I don't. He's your client; you do it.
当然除非 你需要我帮忙
Unless, of course, you need me to hold your hand.
我很确定我自己就能处理
I'm pretty sure I can take care of this myself.
干得好 萨曼莎
This is nice work, Samantha.
我只是想融入团队
I just want to be part of the team.
这地方造得有点样子了
You know, the place is really starting to come together.
和你上次看到的也没什么区别
Doesn't look any different than the last time you saw it.
我知道 我才发现你是个骗术大♥师♥
I know, I just figured you're a bullshit artist,
所以也许你会喜欢
so you'd probably appreciate
别人拍拍你的马屁
a little smoke blown up your ass.
-什么 -好吧 按你的方式来
- Excuse me? - Okay, have it your way.
我们就别胡扯了 直接谈谈
We'll cut the bullshit and get to the part
你诈骗投资人 让他们出资建造这里的事吧
where you defrauded your investors to pay for this place.
-我没有 -在你骗我之前
- I didn't-- - And before you even lie to me about it,
不如先感谢我救了你吧
why don't you start thanking me for getting you out of it?
-你给我拉到新的投资了 -当然 为此
- You got me new funding? - I did. Of course, to do that,
我就得让银行知道你的首次公开募股计划
I had to let the bank in on your IPO plans.
我没有首次公开募股计划
I don't have any IPO plans.
你现在有了
You do now.
我懂了
I get it.
一旦我们上市交易 我就有了董事会
Once we're publicly traded, I'll have a board of directors,
他们就能看到我的账本了
and they'll have full access to my books.
所以希望你很享受这次违法
Which means I hope you enjoyed breaking the law once,
因为没有下次了
because it's never going to happen again.
要是我拒绝 然后解雇你呢
And what if I say no, and then I fire you?
那你就会入狱
Well, then you end up in prison,
本来做这种事99%也都是这个下场
which happens 99% of the time in cases like this anyway.
那剩下的1%呢
What happens the other 1% of the time?
就在你面前 相信我 尼克
You're looking at him. And trust me, Nick.
最好不要 和像我这样有能力的人为敌
A guy who can do what I did, you want him on your team.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
哈维 你看起来像那只吃了金丝雀的猫
Harvey, you look like the cat that ate the canary.
不如说是办妥了事的男人
More like the man who took care of business.
-那你办妥了是吗 -是萨曼莎办妥的
- So you got it done? - Samantha got it done.
-那我们和好了吗 -这意味着下次
- Does that mean we're good? - It means the next time
你再担心我处理客户事务的方式时
you're worried about how I handle my clients,
当面告诉我
tell me to my face.
没问题
Fair enough.
那萨曼莎呢 你和她和好了吗
And how about Samantha? You good with her?
还没好到那个地步
I wouldn't go throwing a ticker tape parade just yet,
但确实 我开始看到她的潜力了
but yeah, I admit, I'm starting to see what you see in her.
我别无他求
Well, that's all I was hoping for.
也就是说 我可以告诉你为什么了
Which means now, I can tell you why I was hoping it.
怎么了 你还有什么没告诉我的
What's going on? What haven't you told me?
下一个当冠名合伙人的是她
That her name goes up on the wall next.
在你开口之前 我已经向她保证过了
And before you say anything, I gave her my word.
-罗伯特 -不管
- Listen, Robert-- - Whatever it is
你要说什么 都得等等
you're about to say, it's going to have to wait,
因为我们三个现在必须要
because the three of us are going to have a little talk
谈一件重要的事
about something right the hell now.
-怎么了 路易 -我告诉你怎么了
- What's going on, Louis? - I'll tell you what it is.
你们俩自己决定了谁要管理律所
The two of you decided who's running this firm
根本没跟我谈过
without including me in the conversation.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表