剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
but when I'm supposed to be your associate
而我还是从别人口中得知
and I find out from someone else
我被撤走了 这让我显得很蠢
I'm no longer on the case, it makes me look like an idiot
而且我认为我不该受罚
and I don't think I should be punished
因为整件事错都在你
when this whole thing was your fault.
我们说过不是任何人的错
We said it was nobody's fault.
反正肯定不是我的错
Well, it sure as hell wasn't mine,
让我在这律所的名誉受损太不公平了
and it's not fair that my reputation in this firm
因为你是那个
takes a hit when you're the one--
我是哪个
I was the one that what?
这样吧 卡特里娜
You know what, Katrina?
既然你不想共事 那就不共事
You don't want to work together then we won't,
但如果你能想出一个恰当的理由
but I'd appreciate it if you think of a reason
让我显得不那么蠢的话 我会很感激的
we can give that doesn't make me look like shit.
-哈维·斯佩克特 -凯文·米勒
- Harvey Specter. - Kevin Miller.
从蹲监狱到坐大办公室就在弹指一挥间啊
From a prison cell to a corner office in record time.
不只是一间大办公室
Well, not just a corner office,
是公♥司♥里最大的办公室
biggest office in the firm.
看来最近过得挺好
I take it things have been good?
何止是挺好 萨特的事情烟消云散了
Better than good. The Sutter cloud is gone,
跟吉尔也相处的不错
things are great with Jill,
公♥司♥也蒸蒸日上
and the firm is growing like crazy.
真高兴听你这样说
Glad to hear it.
因为我需要你再招募一位新员工
Because I need you to make room for one more.
你要给我推荐个人吗
You're sending someone my way?
-肯定是个大明星 -事实上 凯文
- He must be a star. - Actually, Kevin,
他是个大滑头 但是你也得招募他
he's a snake, but you're gonna take him on anyway.
为什么我非得这么做呢
And why would I do that?
因为一位我关心的人
Because someone I care about
受到了他的勒索
is being blackmailed by this bastard.
我懂了 你是请求我
Ah, I get it. You're asking me to make him
给他开个好条件 好让他放过你
an offer good enough to get him off your back.
没错 只不过我不是在请求
That's right, except I'm not asking.
哈维 别这样
Harvey, come on.
我才刚回归社会
I mean, I just got my life back.
我没法雇佣一个
I can't bring someone into my shop
有可能害我回到监狱的人
that's gonna send me back to prison.
我知道我欠你人情 但这要求太过分了
I know I owe you, but not like this.
一点也不过分 因为我帮你的比这过分多了
Yes, like this, because I did a hell of a lot worse for you,
要不是我 你现在还在监狱蹲着
and if I hadn't, you'd still be rotting in prison.
所以我让你还人情的时候 你不许跟我谈条件
So when I call in a favor, you don't put conditions on it.
好吧 告诉我他的名字
All right, just tell me his name.
我写一份招募信
I'll write up an offer,
装作是猎头发现的他
make it look like a headhunter found him.
他叫尼克·帕瓦诺蒂
His name is Nick Pavonotti,
而且你不用装什么
and you can skip the headhunter part.
他会知道是我安排的
He'll know it's from me.
你给他提供一份合同 然后告诉他
You make him an offer and you tell him
费尽周折跟哈维·斯佩克特作对不值得
it's not worth it to mess with Harvey Specter.
从未想过还能再回到这里
Never thought I'd see this place again.
不得不说 一点也没有岁月的痕迹
I have to say, it doesn't look too much worse for wear.
检察官怎么说
How did it go with the prosecutor?
你跟她达成协议了吗
Were you able to make a deal?
事情不是这么简单的 朱迪
It's not gonna be that easy, Judy.
她知道毒品是科里的 不是你的
She knows the drugs are Corey's, not yours.
那么她应该对我宽大处理
Then she should be willing to go easy on me.
不 她不应该 也不会这么做
No, she shouldn't, and she isn't,
因为她不会因为你而失职
because she's not gonna let you stop her from doing her job.
我也有我的职责
Well, I have a job too,
就是保护好我的孩子
and that's to protect my children.
我不会让他们因为一个错误就毁了他一生
I'm not gonna let them ruin his life because of one mistake.
不会毁了他一生的
It won't ruin his life.
他们会把他从我身边夺走
They'll take him away from me.
如果你不这么做
If you don't do this,
他们会把你的孩子全都夺走
they're gonna take them all from you.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我没法为了其他人而牺牲他
I can't sacrifice him for everyone else.
-为什么 -因为我已经牺牲过你了
- Why not? - 'Cause I already did that with you.
不 当时你没的选
No, you didn't have a choice with me.
他们把我带走了
They took me from you.
在带走你之前
And before they did,
他们问我是否还要继续申诉 我说不
they asked if I wanted to keep trying, and I said no.
不敢相信
I don't believe this.
这么多年你一直对我说谎
You've been lying to me all these years?
我不想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
如果你不想伤害我
If you didn't want to hurt me,
你就该把我留在身边
you should have kept me
至少告诉我事情的真♥相♥
or at least told me the truth about it.
我做不到 我没法跟你说
I couldn't do that. I couldn't tell you
我是为了其他人才放弃了你
I was choosing the good of everyone over you.
那样会对你产生怎样的影响
What would that have done to you?
你以为那件事对我造成了怎样的影响
What do you think it did to me?
萨曼莎
-Samantha
停 让我把事情理清楚
No, let me just get this straight.
你宁愿放弃我 也不愿为我抗争
Rather than fight for me or even tell me the truth,
或者至少告诉我真♥相♥
you gave up on me,
这么多年过去了 你来到我家
and then years later, walk into my home
让我帮你不再犯同样的错误
to have me save you for making the same mistake again.
你是我认识的唯一一个能帮忙的人
You were the only person I knew who could help.
我是能帮忙 朱迪 但我不会帮了
I could have, Judy, not anymore.
萨曼莎 求求你
Samantha, please.
我跟你说过同样的话
I used that word with you.
我说 "求求你别让他们把我带走"
I said, "Please, don't let them take me."
但原来你可以阻止他们 而你选择了放弃
But it turns out you could have stopped them and you didn't.
所以现在我也要放弃你
So now I'm giving up on you.
卡特里娜 不管什么事 我现在要下班了
Katrina, whatever it is, I'm on my way out for the night.
没事的 不会占用你很长时间
That's okay. This won't take long.
我只是不想再让
I would just like to start the process
布莱恩做我的助理律师了
of having Brian removed as my associate.
-什么 -他对我来说太激进了
- What? - He's too advanced for me.
好吧 你是想告诉我
All right. You wanna tell me
你们俩之间发生了什么
what happened between the two of you,
还是说你想让我自己搞清楚
or do you want me to just figure out myself?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
我搞清楚也花不了多少时间
Because it won't take me long to figure out,
而且我相信你更情愿
and I'm pretty sure you would rather
自己告诉我
just tell me about it yourself.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
你跟我说别给自己创造机会 我也照做了
You told me not to go into the kitchen and I tried not to,
但只要我们俩在一起时就有火花
but it turns out everywhere we go is the kitchen.
所以是不是发生了什么
So did something happen or not?
没有 但我们都想发生点什么
No, but we both wanted it to,
然后我告诉他我没法再跟他共事
and then I told him I can't work with him anymore.
然后我们大吵了一架 因为他说
And then we got into a fight because he said
如果我没法给出合理解释的话
that it would hurt him if I can't explain why
他的名声会受损
he's not my associate anymore.
因此我才想出了
And that's why I told you that bullshit
他太激进那套鬼话
about him being too advanced.
能这样吐露心声一定很舒服吧
Bet it feels good to get that off your chest.
是很舒服 但我还是不知道怎么办好
Only so much because I still don't know what to do.
-去跟他谈一谈 -我说过我试过了
- Talk to him about it. - I told you I tried.
不 你说你跟他吵了一架
No, you told me you fought with him,
吵架可不是谈一谈
and fighting isn't talking.
我可最清楚不过了
And I should know that better than anyone.
-你是什么意思 -我是说 我太了解
- What do you mean? - I mean, I understand
跟同事存在情感纠葛的情况了
what it's like to have complicated issues
特别是在你跟这个人
with someone you work with. Especially when that person
根本没法好好说话的情况下
can't have a real conversation about it.
你是在说
You're talking about--
你知道我在说谁 卡特里娜
You know who I'm talking about, Katrina.
明白这一点并不能让我知道该怎么办
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表