剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
but they lose their contract, they go under,
所有事情都会浮出水面
and everything comes out.
好的 就算我相信你
Okay, let's say that I believe you.
你为什么来找我而不是哈维
Why are you coming to me and not Harvey?
因为他带着提议来找我
Because he came to me with a deal
-而我让他滚一边去 -你为什么那么做
- and I told him to go to hell. - Why would you do that?
因为如果我们接受了那份协议
Because if we take that deal,
他们公开账目 事情还是会水落石出
they open up the books and everything comes out anyway.
一切听着没问题
And that all sounds great,
但是无论怎样哈维都会发现真♥相♥
but Harvey's gonna find out one way or the other,
而你自己不想说 却想让我告诉他
and you want me to tell him instead of telling him yourself.
所以到底是怎么回事
So what the hell is really going on?
好的 你想知道事情真♥相♥
Okay, fine, you want the truth?
我为自己的所作所为感到羞愧
I'm ashamed of what I did,
如果那么做不能保住那些人的工作
and maybe I wouldn't have done it
也许我就不会那么做 但也许我还会那么做
if it didn't save those jobs, but maybe I would have...
因为是我签下的那家公♥司♥
because I signed that company.
我为了他们让自己处于危险之中
I put my ass on the line for them,
我不会就这么让他们倒闭的
and I wasn't going to let them fail.
如果是这样的话
And if that's the case,
哈维一定会理解的
Harvey would definitely understand
因为他自己也做过完全相同的事
because he's done the exact same thing himself.
也许他会这么做 但是我需要他这么做
Maybe he would, but I need him to do this.
让我们面对事实
And let's face it,
很长时间以来
for a long time now,
你对他的影响比我的大多了
you've had a lot more sway over him than me.
我会说服他帮你
I convince him to help you.
但从现在开始 你要远离我们律所
From now on, you steer clear of our firm.
你是说远离哈维
You mean steer clear of Harvey.
我说真的 斯科特
I said what I meant, Scottie.
答应不答应
Yes or no?
-格兰特先生 你有时间吗 -没有时间
- Mr. Grant, you have a moment? - Actually, no.
我不在乎 我叫路易·利特
Yeah, I don't care. My name is Louis Litt,
我将代理斯坦利·利普希茨医生
and I'm representing Dr. Stanley Lipschitz.
我以为是迪克·科曼
I thought Dick Corman was representing--
你以为你走运了让迪克·科曼接这个案子
You thought you got lucky and Dick Corman was handling this.
很不幸 大人物来了
Well, unfortunately for you, the big dogs are here.
那最好是和一份高额和解协议一起来的
Well, they better be here with a big, fat settlement
因为我的客户因为你客户的错误
'cause my client lost his livelihood
失去了收入来源
due to your client's mistake.
你的客户失去生计
Your client lost his livelihood
是因为他在工作时躁狂发作
because he had a manic episode at work.
而我有五十年的先例作证
And I have 50 years of precedent that says
这种事与
you cannot blame a doctor
开具处方的医生无关
for reasonably prescribing medication.
一般的话 我会进来通知你
Now normally, I would walk in here and say
我抓住了你的小辫子 再一点一点地
I've got you by the balls, squeeze a little tighter
把你逼到跪地求饶 但是我不打算这么做
until you beg me for mercy, but I'm not gonna do that.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, no? - No.
我打算给你一份协议和解
I'm gonna offer you a reasonable settlement
你要接受 因为这世界上
that you're gonna take, because there's not one person
没有一个人会认为这是我客户的责任
on the planet that believes my client was at fault here.
事实上 有一个人就相信
Actually, there is one person.
而这个人还恰好是这个行业的专家
And he just happens to be the leading expert in the field.
你要接受给你的条件 还要再加
So you're gonna take whatever you're offer was
两个零 因为我抓住了你的把柄 混♥蛋♥
and add two more zeroes, because I got you, asshole,
-而这份证词证明了 -才没有
- and that testimony proves it. - It proves nothing,
等我收拾完你所谓的专家
and when I get through with your so-called expert,
陪审团只会看到一个见钱眼开
all the jury's gonna see is a quack who is willing
为了钱愿意胡说八道的骗子
to sell his testimony to the highest bidder.
我们庭上见
I'll see you in court.
肯德里克先生 你妻子
Mr. Kendrick, did your wife
是自己监管她的胰岛素水平的吗
manage her insulin levels all by herself?
不 她的医生给她设置基本参数
No, her doctor set her base levels,
她日常的需要是我监管的
and I monitored her daily needs.
你最近更换了你用的胰岛素盒牌子
And isn't it true you recently changed
这是不是真的
the brand of cartridge you used?
是的 我们在试用市场最新品牌
Yes, we tried the newest one on the market,
但你的机器说它适配
but your machine said it would accommodate.
也确实适用 但它同时需要
And it does, but it also requires
用户手动调整隔夜剂量时间
the overnight dosage time to be manually set by the user.
-谁做了这件事 -我
- Who did that? - I did.
我设定机器在凌晨两点启动 一如既往
And I set the machine for 2:00 A.M. like always.
那机器为什么直到凌晨三点
Then why did the machine not deliver the dosage
-才注射药物 -我不知道
- until 3:00 a.M.? - I don't know.
-你怎么不去问你的客户 -我问了
- Why don't you ask your client? - I have.
我也找了第三方专家检查机器
I've also asked an expert third party to check the machine.
他们都说机器运转正常
And they both said it was working fine,
但那剂药物却三点才被注射
yet that dose was not delivered until 3:00.
-你有问题吗 -有
- Is there a question here? - Yes.
有没有可能 肯德里克先生
Is it possible, Mr. Kendrick,
是你把时间设置在了三点
that you set the machine for 3:00 A.M.?
-不 不可能 -你怎么就能确定
- No, absolutely not. - How can you be sure?
因为我检查了两遍时间
Because I double-checked the time.
我一直都会检查两遍时间 写的就是两点
I always double-check the time and it said 2:00.
-什么时候检查的 -我们睡觉前
- When did you double-check it? - Right before we went to bed.
-那是什么时候 -我不记得...
- And what time was that? - I don't remember--
你不记得时间
You don't remember the time,
但你却记得自己检查了机器
but you remember checking the machine.
是的 当时大概十点左右
Yes, I do, and it was probably around 10:00.
所以当时很晚了 而且你很累了
So it was late. You were tired.
-这也不代表... -你会犯错吗
- That doesn't mean-- - You could make a mistake?
为什么 你就是完美的吗
Why not? Because you're perfect?
你是电脑吗 还是机器
You're a computer? A machine?
-这不公平 -不 不公平的是
- That's not fair! - No, what's not fair
你要因为自己的错误责怪我的客户
is you blaming my client for your mistake,
因为这件事里只有两个因素
because there are only two factors here--
机器和你
that machine and you.
当我把这些 以及我们的机器
And when I present all this plus the fact
从未出过错的事实摆在庭上
there is no instance of our machine ever failing,
哪怕陪审团向着你
even if the jury finds in your favor,
法官也会依法不予理睬
the judge will throw it out as a matter of law.
那天我检查了 我记得很清楚
I checked that time. I see it in my mind,
你说什么都没用
and you are never going to tell me different.
你居然好意思说是他的责任
How low can you be to pin this on him?
少来这套 我的客户办这家公♥司♥
Don't give me that. My client started this company
是因为他自己的亲人需要它
because his own family needed it,
而且它也造福了全世界
and the world's a better place because he did.
我们的报价依然有效
We gave you an offer. It still stands.
我建议你的客户接受
I'd advise your client to take it.
哈维 我们得谈谈斯科特的事
Harvey, we need to talk about Scottie.
-不用 -需要
- No, we don't. - Yeah, we do,
因为这不是平时你们俩
because this isn't just the usual case of you two
互相拆台闹着玩的案子
screwing each other over for fun.
-她... -我知道
- She's-- - I know.
她做了些见不得人的事情
She's involved in some shady shit.
你知道 你怎么会知道
You know? How?
不重要
Doesn't matter how.
好吧 那你打算怎么做
Okay, then what are you gonna do about it?
我不打算做什么
I'm not gonna do anything about it.
她完全有机会求助
She had every chance to ask for help,
但她没有 我带了很好的条件去找她
she didn't, and when I came to her with a deal,
-她还让我碰一鼻子灰 -是
- she told me to go to hell. - Yeah,
因为如果她接受 事情就会暴露
because if she took that deal, it would all come out.
反正这下也要暴露了
Well, it's all gonna come out now anyway.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你到底是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
她犯了这种错
She's only in this mess because
是因为她想帮那些人保住工作
she tried to save people's jobs,
如果换你恐怕也会做一样的事
and you might have done the exact same thing.
你又为什么来替她说话
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表