剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And I don't care. I owe her.
那你早该让她的名字上墙
Then you should have put her name up years ago.
而不是在需要牺牲另一个人时
Not when it costs someone else.
该死 我是这间律所的经营合伙人
God damn it, I am the managing partner of this firm.
现在就能让你撤职 因为我比你早来
And we can change that right now because I was here before you
而且会比你待得久的多
and I'm gonna be here long after you're gone.
-你在威胁我吗 -我在给你一个选择
- Are you threatening me? - I'm giving you a choice.
你和萨曼莎要么接受亚历克斯
You and Samantha can accept Alex
-要么立刻打包走人 -我不会走的
- or you can pack up your shit right now. - I'm not going anywhere
萨曼莎也不会 因为你已成过去
and neither is Samantha, because you're the past,
而她是律所的未来
and she's the future.
在这里 她不可能
Not here, she's not.
现在滚出我的办公室
Now get the fuck out of my office.
够了
That's enough.
没有人要走 你们俩也不再是
No one's going anywhere, and neither one of you
-经营合伙人了 -唐娜 别掺和这件事
- is managing partner anymore. - Donna, stay out of this.
不 这件事到此为止
No, I am putting a stop to this,
我要即刻了结这件事
and I'm putting a stop to it right now.
因为这不仅是一次友好的见面
'Cause this isn't just a friendly gathering.
更是一次正式的合伙人会议
This is a formal partner meeting.
事情是这样的
And here's how it's gonna go.
我投票支持路易成为经营合伙人
I'm voting for Louis for managing partner.
而他投票支持他自己
And he's voting for himself.
既然你们彼此不会
And since there is no way that either one of you
投票支持对方 你们最好都投票给他
is voting for the other, you might as well both vote for him
来让律所保持团结
and keep this a united front.
因为不出意外的话 路易会成为经营合伙人
Because make no mistake. Louis is managing partner.
胡扯
Bullshit.
这不可能是你的意思
There's no way you're pulling this off.
不是她的意思 罗伯特 是我的
She's not pulling this off, Robert. I am.
就这么定了 不管你高不高兴
This is happening whether you like it or not.
你觉得你有能力管理好这间律所
So you think you have what it takes to run this firm?
当然
I know I do.
而我的第一条命令就是同时让亚历克斯
And my first order of business is promoting Alex and Samantha
和萨曼莎升职
at the same time.
任何称职的经营合伙人
And any managing partner worth his salt
都知道他们不可能妥协的
can see they'll never go for it.
是啊 所以他们要么都接受这个决定
No. They're either both gonna accept this
要么都滚蛋
or they're both gonna walk the fuck out the door
因为我受够这烂摊子了
because I am sick of this shit.
我还有别的事要交代
And I'll tell you something else.
你们俩负责去说服他们
You two are gonna goddamn sell it to them.
所以怎么说
So, what's it gonna be?
我和路易一致 而你们各执一词
Me and Louis and a split decision?
还是我们达成一致
Or are we gonna make this thing unanimous?
他们什么反应
How'd they take it?
大吵大闹
Kicking and screaming.
我敢打赌 你没有其他办法
Bet you wouldn't have it any other way.
不 我没有
Nope, I wouldn't.
你跟兰德和考德都说了什么
What'd you tell Rand and Kaldor?
他们只要准备好当老大就好
That all they had to do was be ready to act in charge,
我能给他们拿下律所
and I could get them the firm.
让我猜猜
And let me guess.
他们知道不要再多问问题
They knew not to ask any more questions than that.
这不就是当个一流律师的关键吗
Isn't that what being a great lawyer is all about?
有时是吧
Sometimes.
有时问对问题才是关键
Sometimes it's about asking the right questions.
那好吧
Okay, then.
-你为什么那么做 -做什么
- Why'd you do it? - Do what?
帮我
Help me.
别再跟我说什么我一直支持你的客套话
And don't give me that line about always having your back,
你肯定另有所图
because it's gotta be about something more.
我没有父亲
I didn't have a father.
什么
What?
我不知道我父母是谁
I have no idea who my parents were.
连他们的名字都不知道
Didn't even know their names.
我在领养系统里四处流转
I bounced around the foster care system.
从没在同一地方住过两年以上
Never lived in the same place for more than two years.
这跟这事有什么关系
What does that have to do with--
你女儿
Your daughter.
我帮你是因为要是有你这样的人照看我
I helped you because I would have given anything
我愿意拿一切来换
to have someone like you looking out for me.
我不想让你女儿失去你
And I didn't wanna take it away from her.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你就说 从今往后永远会有人
Say that from now on I'll always have someone
照看我
looking out for me.
-罗伯特 -萨曼莎 请坐
- Robert. - Samantha, have a seat.
我不想坐
I don't want one.
除非你说的是管理层里的位置
Unless you're saying it's a seat at the table.
确实是
It is.
但不止你一人
But you're not alone.
亚历克斯也会升职
Alex is getting a promotion too.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你一直都说只有一个位置
The whole point of there being only one
总得说话算数
is to have it mean something.
我明白你的意思 萨曼莎
I know what the point is, Samantha.
-你出♥卖♥♥♥我 -我没有出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
- So you sold me out. - I didn't sell anyone out!
我告诉过你我会照顾你
I once told you I'd look out for you.
我受这事影响 差点连已经到手的
And I let that get in my head and it almost cost us
都要丢了
what we have here.
所以现在我会照顾你 就跟我一开始
So now I'm gonna look out for you in a way that I should have
-该做的那样 -什么意思
- in the first place. - How's that?
就是要告诉你实话
By telling you the truth.
他们反客为主赢了我们 萨曼莎
They beat us at our own game, Samantha.
我们不喜欢也没用
Whether we like it or not.
不过你知道这意味着什么吗
But you know what that means?
我们四面楚歌♥了
We are surrounded by some badass people.
所以我们不要再内斗了 联起手来
So let's stop fighting in here and start fighting
一致对外吧
everyone else out there.
是时候和解了
Because it's time to make peace.
打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
因为我想说 哈维告诉我了
Because I wanted to say Harvey gave me the news,
只要你们没问题 我就同意
and I'm good with it if you are.
当然没问题 合伙人
Of course I am, partner.
那我想就剩一件事要考虑了
Then I guess there's only one thing to figure out.
是叫威廉姆斯·惠勒还是惠勒·威廉姆斯
Williams-Wheeler or Wheeler-Williams.
你赢了 亚历克斯 你说了算
You won, Alex. It's your choice.
那你们觉得咱们来个
So what do you say we have ourselves
老掉牙的群抱如何
a good old-fashioned group hug?
哈维 今天过得太辛苦了
Harvey, it's been a long day,
所以如果你是来吼我的
so if you're here to yell at me--
放松路易 我是来谢谢你的
Relax, Louis. I'm here to say thank you.
我们迷失了自我 是你引我们回到正途
We lost ourselves and you brought us back.
谢谢 哈维 多谢你能这么说
Thanks, Harvey. Appreciate that.
像这样跟我和罗伯特对峙
It takes a lot of balls to come at me
-需要很大的勇气 -不 哈维 不用
- and Robert like that. - No, Harvey, it didn't.
因为这是第一次我不在乎
Because for the first time, I didn't care how either one
你们俩对我的看法 因为
of you saw me because...
我从一开始就不在乎经营合伙人的位置
I didn't even care to be managing partner in the first place.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我要有孩子了 哈维
I'm gonna have a baby, Harvey.
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a dad.
孩子一来 处理这事感觉就太简单了
And once that hit me, dealing with this felt so simple.
恭喜了 路易
Congratulations, Louis.
我想你会做个很优秀的经营合伙人
I think you're gonna make a great managing partner,
我也知道你会做一位出色的父亲
and I know you're gonna make an outstanding father.
你俩要去开间房♥吗
You two need to get a room?
还是想出去庆祝一下
Or does anybody wanna go out and celebrate?
我想我还是待在这儿
Actually I think I'm just gonna stay here for a bit
消化一下吧
and take it all in.
我明白
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表