剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我会退休
I'll retire.
也许这能保住亚历克斯的客户
Maybe that'll save Alex's client.
格蕾琴 这件事更该怪我而不是你
Gretchen, what happened was as much my fault as yours.
亚历克斯是对的 我应该跟勒罗伊确认一下
Alex was right. I-I should've followed up with Leroy.
那只是个小错误
It was a simple mistake.
而我本应该可以亡羊补牢的
And I should've been able to fix it!
我找了我能找的所有关系
I tried to call in every favor I could.
那女人把我扔出了办公室
That woman laughed me out of the office.
我一直跟我自己说 等我无路可走时
And I always told myself, when I ran out of juice,
我就洗手不干了
I'd hang it up.
现在看来 我的人脉已经用尽了
Well, turns out, I'm squeezed dry.
格蕾琴 我没法告诉你 你该何时退休
Gretchen, I can't tell you when it's time,
但我可以告诉你
but I can tell you that it took
是迈克进了监狱才让哈维意识到
Mike going to prison for Harvey
有些错误没办法弥补
to learn that some mistakes can't be fixed,
而且我再告诉你一件事
and I'll tell you something else.
迈克离开的那晚
The night that Mike went away,
哈维也想过洗手不干
Harvey thought about hanging it up, too,
但如果他真的那么做了 就没办法
but if he tapped out, he couldn't fight
救迈克出来 而内心深处他知道
to get Mike out, and deep down, he knew
他还没有竭尽全力
that he still had a lot of fight left in him.
如果我已力竭呢
What if I don't?
要是没有 我们就不会有这段对话了
You wouldn't be telling me this if you didn't,
因为提出退休
because offering to retire
不过是你尽力弥补问题的另一种方法
is just another way of fighting to fix it.
我该怎么面对亚历克斯
How am I supposed to look Alex in the eye tomorrow?
迎面而上就好
You just do it,
一切都会好的
and it'll be okay,
因为没有多少人
because someone who would offer to pack it in for him
会愿意为他辞职
doesn't come around very often.
事实上 等他知道的时候
In fact, when he finds out about it,
我打赌他会一大早来我办公室
I bet he is in my office bright and early,
告诉我你该加薪
saying you should get a raise.
你是说你要给我加薪吗
You're saying you're willing to give me a raise?
当然不 你刚让律所失去了一个大客户
No. You just lost this firm a huge client.
谢谢 红发妞
Thanks, Red.
我希望哪天你想放弃时
I hope that when you're thinking about packing it in,
你也能有个
you have someone like you
像你一样的人 去说服你不要放弃
to talk you out of it too.
格蕾琴
Gretchen
抱一个
get yourself on over here.
事情了结了吗
Is it done?
了结了
It's done.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我们合作得不错
we threw some good punches.
我怎么没这种感觉呢
Just doesn't feel that way.
也许那是好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
为什么
How's that?
因为下次考德再来
Because the next time Kaldor comes around,
你会想起这种感觉
you're gonna remember how this felt.
你说我们一起去健身房♥
What do you say we hit the gym
过两招怎么样
and go a few rounds?
-今晚算了 -为什么
- Not tonight. - Why not?
因为如果我赔了客户又让你赢
Because I'd feel bad
我会不开心
that I'd lost a client, and I'd let you win,
而我不想让着你
and I don't want to let you win.
你真觉得自己能赢我是吗
You really think you can beat me, don't you?
我知道我能赢
I know I can.
你面对艾瑞克·考德好像也是这么想的
Isn't that what you thought about Eric Kaldor?
那不一样 你很清楚
That's different, and you know it.
我告诉你 萨曼莎
Let me tell you something, Samantha.
我从来没想过我会输
I never thought I could lose
直到迈克·罗斯进了监狱
until Mike Ross went to prison.
我现在依然觉得我不会输
I still don't ever think I'm gonna lose,
但是
but...
我心里知道 我输过一次的
I know in the back of my mind that one time I did.
只是个想法而已
It's just a thought.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
晚安 哈维
Good night, Harvey.
晚安 萨曼莎
Good night, Samantha.
哈维
Harvey?
只是想说
Just so you know,
如果下次我还能帮无辜的人的脱罪
if I had another chance to keep an innocent woman
我还会那么做的
out of prison, I'd do it again.
那就是你自己的事了
That's between you and your maker,
但如果还有下次
but if there is a next time,
确保没有像贝蒂·帕尔默这样的人在好吗
how about you make sure there aren't any Betty Palmers?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表