剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我还没来得及备份
on my phone that I haven't backed up.
关我屁事
I don't give a shit!
手♥机♥给你
Here's my phone.
趴下
Stay down.
不准动
Don't even move.
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
? Get another piece of pie for your wife ?
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
? Everybody wanna know how it feel ?
*所有人都想见见那景象*
? Everybody wanna see what it's like ?
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
? I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind ?
*我和妹子忙着赚钱*
? Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money ?
*好了*
? All right ?
*退开点 我要跳舞*
? All step back, I'm 'bout to dance ?
诉讼双雄
第八季 第四集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
? The greenback boogie ?
该死
Shit...
路易 你不是应该和罗伯特·赞恩出去吗
Louis, aren't you supposed to be out with Robert Zane?
我发誓 如果你像上次那样
I swear, if you cancelled that dinner
因为他们没有辣椒粉而取消晚餐的话
because they ran out of paprika like last time I--
我的天哪 怎么回事 路易
Oh, my God. What happened, Louis?
-没什么 -这还叫没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing?
你看上去跟被车撞了一样
You look like you've been hit by a car.
一个男的抢了我的钱包和手♥机♥
A guy took my wallet and my phone.
我不知道该怎么办 所以来这儿了
I didn't know what to do, so I--I came here.
好吧 我先给希拉打电♥话♥ 然后罗伯特
All right, I'm calling Sheila and then Robert and--
你谁也不许联♥系♥ 格蕾琴
You're not calling anyone, Gretchen.
我不希望罗伯特知道
I don't want Robert to know.
你得告诉他发生了什么
You have to tell him what happened.
我不能
I can't.
-为什么 -因为他是新的经营合伙人
- Why not? - Because he's my new managing partner
我不希望他认为我是个怂货
and I do not want him to know that I am weak.
路易 你不怂
Louis, you are not weak.
谁都可能遇到这事
It could have happened to anybody.
-罗伯特也可能遇上 -是啊 但并没有
- it could have happened to him. - Yeah, but it didn't.
我却碰上了 所以我不想告诉他
It happened to me, and that's why I don't want to tell him.
你打算怎么办
Well, what are you gonna do?
他肯定会问你 为什么没出席会议
'Cause he's gonna wanna know why you didn't show up to that meeting.
我就让他
I'm going to let him--
爱怎么想怎么想吧
think what he already thinks.
希拉和我打算要孩子
That Sheila and I were trying to have a child,
他可能会以为我们比计划多花了些时间
it took longer than we thought--
-路易 -格雷琴 我不想再说了
- Louis. - Gretchen, I'm done talking about this.
放我一马可以吗
Can you just please let me be?
好吧 路易 我不告诉别人
Okay, Louis, I won't tell anybody.
但处理好伤口前我也不会离开
I'm not going anywhere until we patch you up.
如果你不小心 卖♥♥百吉饼的那家伙
If you're not careful, the bagel guy's
会发现你在外面吃别人的饼
going to figure out you're cheating on him.
-谁说这不是百吉饼了 -那个说
- Who says this isn't a bagel? - Same person who says
你只有五岁小孩幽默感的人
you've got the sense of humor of a five-year-old.
我要在下课的时候揪你的小辫子
I am so going to pull your pigtails at recess.
你是想接着拌嘴
Okay, do you want to keep going,
还是让我问个正经问题
or can I ask you a serious question?
-你想听实话吗 -不
- You want the truth? - No.
我想让你多接些公益诉讼案
I want to talk to you about doing more pro bonos.
-唐娜 -哈维 听我说
- Donna. - Harvey, listen to me.
那个清洁女工的案子对你有好处
That cleaning woman's case was good for you,
尽管迈克不在这里了
and even though Mike's not here,
我觉得我们应该接着做
I think we should keep doing them.
唐娜 也许我是想念迈克 但我不是他
Donna, I might be missing Mike, but I'm not Mike,
一小时内我还有个会议
and I have a meeting in an hour.
但如果你想接公益诉讼 你去接
But if you want to take on a pro bono, knock yourself out.
我确实想 如果你不想做
You know what, I do, and if you don't want it,
-那我去找亚历克斯 -别找他
- I'm just going to go ask Alex. - Not Alex.
-他没心情 -为什么
- He's not in the mood. - Why not?
他发现昨晚赞恩答应萨曼莎做冠名合伙人
He found out about Zane promising Samantha Name Partner last night.
你跟他说什么了
What did you say to him?
你觉得我说什么了 我让他坐观其变
What do you think I said? I told him to sit tight.
你那时候坐观其变了吗
Did you sit tight when you were in the same position?
他也是这么说的
That's what he said.
如果你不想让他和你一样
Then if you don't want him doing what you did,
去另谋高就
which is go looking for another job,
那我建议你做些能留住他的事
then I suggest you do something that makes him want to stay.
现在我要去问问卡特里娜
Now, I'm going to go ask Katrina
她是否想接公益诉讼
if she wants to do a pro bono.
我不管代价是什么
I don't care what it takes.
你把他带到那个法官面前
You get him in front of that judge,
我会让他摆脱困境的
I'll get him off the hook.
很好
Good.
不管你在做什么
Whatever you're cooking,
我需要你先着手做这个集体诉讼案
I need you to bump this class action to the front of the line.
-集体诉讼 -是啊 怎么了
- Class action? - Yeah, why?
-有问题吗 -问题是没有
- You got a problem with that? - No problem,
但是起诉他人并非我的专长
but litigation isn't my specialty
这你也知道 所以到底怎么回事
and you know it, so what's going on?
情况就是
What's going on is,
这之前是路易·利特的案子 现在归你了
this was Louis Litt's case and now it's yours.
对此路易·利特怎么想呢
And how does Louis Litt feel about that?
他怎么想我才不在乎
I don't give a shit about how he feels.
可我在乎
Well, I do.
我刚在这里立住脚
I just got on good footing around here,
我可不想功亏一篑 现在我得...
I'm not looking to undo it. Now I got to get to--
等等 你是我的得力助手
Hold on, now. You are my go-to.
别跟我玩什么办公室政♥治♥
Don't start playing office politics on me.
罗伯特 我是为了你才明争暗斗
Robert, I played office politics for you
斗了好多年 你可别忘了
for years, in case you forgot.
我没忘 但他在要跟自己的客户开会时
I didn't, but the man pulled a no-show
玩消失
to a meeting with his own client
而我要给他个下马威 所以你干不干
and I need to send a message, so are you in or out?
好吧 罗伯特 我做就是了
Okay, Robert. I'm in.
我相信你的事一定很重要 哈维
I'm sure whatever it is is very important, Harvey,
但我现在有点忙
but I'm a little busy right now.
亚历克斯 你说得对 如果我是你
Alex, you were right. If I were in your shoes,
我也不会坐以待毙
sitting tight wouldn't fly with me either.
我想了一下 想出了一个主意
I thought about it, and I got an idea.
如果这主意不是你和路易去告诉赞恩
Well, if it isn't you and Louis telling Zane
我是下一个冠名合伙人
my number's up next,
我可不确定我会喜欢
I'm not sure I'm going to like it.
这主意是 你去做一件事
What it is is you doing something
让赞恩注意到你
to put you on the map with Zane.
帕克森生物科技
Paxson BioScience.
这是家大公♥司♥ 油水多
They're big, they're juicy,
而且我们一个半小时后就要和他们开会了
and we got a meeting with them in a half an hour.
-我们 -没错 我们
- We? - Yeah, we.
那就算了 如果我没有凭一己之力签下他们
Then forget it, because if I don't sign them alone,
罗伯特是不会注意的
Robert's not going to care.
亚历克斯 我已经尽我所能了
Alex, I'm doing the best I can right now.
他们点名要我去 要是我不出面
They're expecting me. I don't show up,
场面肯定不好看
it's not going to look right.
真是什么事你都能找出一套说辞
You've got an answer for everything, don't you?
我们就下楼去
Let's just go down there
拿下他们不好吗
and lock these guys down.
这之后我保证 你是他们的正式律师
After that, you have my word. You're the attorney of record.
好吧 哈维 咱们去拿下他们
All right, Harvey. Let's go lock them down.
卡丽 我是哈维·斯佩克特
Carrie, Harvey Specter.
这是我的搭档 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
This is my partner, Alex Williams.
抱歉 我还以为会是我们两人单独见面
I'm sorry, I was thinking it was just going to be the two of us.
没事的
It's okay.
你能在我面前说的事
Anything you can say in front of me,
都能对亚历克斯说
you can say to Alex.
既然如此
In that case...
克莱托生物科技
CrytoGen.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表