剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我猜你是来讨论 我即将对你的律所
I assume you're here to discuss my pending action
-所采取的行动 -是的
- against your firm. - I am.
同时我也是来和一个老朋友分享这瓶
I'm also here to drink this 30-year scotch
三十年的苏格兰威士忌
with an old friend.
谢谢你的心意 罗伯特
I appreciate that, Robert.
但是那句话怎么说来着
But what's the saying?
不要相信带礼物的希腊人
Never trust Greeks bearing gifts?
源于著名的特洛伊战争 后比喻不怀好意的礼物
我看起来像希腊人吗
I look Greek to you?
你看起来
You look like a man
像想两全其美的人
who's trying to have it both ways.
而你像是被陈年旧恨
And you look like one who's letting a vendetta
蒙蔽了双眼的人
cloud his judgment.
他们夺走了我的律所 罗伯特
They took my firm, Robert.
这不是我的主观判断 是事实
It's not a judgment. That's a fact.
我记得 是你的轻率导致了
And from what I recall, you all but handed it to them
你把律所拱手相让
with your indiscretions.
如果你是为了争论以前的事...
And if you're here to litigate the past--
过去的都过去了 丹尼尔
The past, Daniel.
我是为了解决问题才来的
I'm here to work something out.
你要怎样才能放弃
What will it take for you to drop this thing?
我说过了 我要拿回我的律所
I said what it would take: my old firm back
还有哈维·斯佩克特辞职
and Harvey Specter's resignation.
你知道我不能这么做
Now, you know I can't do that.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为瑞秋嫁给了他的得意门生吗
Because Rachel married his protégé?
还是因为你和杰西卡合作一起冲破了桎梏
Because you and Jessica broke the glass ceiling together?
在那之前我们就是朋友了
We were friends before any of that.
我们曾经说过要一起建立一家律所
We talked about starting a firm together.
我当然记得
I know that we did.
那你为什么要和他们站在一边
Then why are you siding with them?
他们偷走了我建立起来的一切 罗伯特
They stole everything I built, Robert,
强迫我不光彩地退出
forced me out in disgrace,
让我从此一蹶不振
and I have been in the wilderness ever since.
除非我成为冠名合伙人
And until my name is up on that wall,
否则我是不会放弃的
I'm not dropping this.
要是我让你当别的律所的冠名合伙人呢
Then what if I can get your name up somewhere else?
你是指兰德·考德律所
You mean Rand Kaldor.
自从我离开律所 他们就一直少个合伙人
Ever since I left the firm, they've been one man down.
你可以去那 然后...
You could come in and--and--
然后呢
And what?
他们讨厌你就像我讨厌哈维一样
They hate you as much as I hate Harvey.
他们凭什么帮你
Why would they throw you a lifeline?
因为你♥他♥妈♥的是丹尼尔·哈德曼
Because you're Daniel goddamn Hardman,
这就是原因
that's why.
好吧 罗伯特
Okay, Robert.
你能让艾瑞克和艾伦同意的话
You get Eric and Ellen to go in on this,
我就放弃
I will let this go.
但如果你失败了
But if you can't,
我们的友谊也不能阻止我扳倒哈维
our friendship isn't gonna stop me from taking Harvey down.
和丹尼尔聊得如何
So...how'd it go with Daniel?
没成
It didn't.
什么叫没成
What do you mean, it didn't?
他早就想好了借口 不止如此
He already backdated an excuse, and not only that.
他发现我背着西蒙去找过坦纳
He found out I went to Tanner behind Simon's back.
什么 你干了什么
Wait, you did what?
我想在托马斯不知情的情况下帮他搞定协议
I was trying to save Thomas' deal without telling him.
-我得去找一个... -行了 别说了
-I had to go to somebody-- - You know what? Never mind.
我不在乎 但现在我们需要
I don't give a shit. But what we need to do
想个解决办法 因为这是我的律所
is figure something out, because this is my firm,
我不会让那个混♥蛋♥把它从我手中夺走
and I'm not gonna let that son of a bitch take it from me.
-路易 -你为什么非得告诉她
- Louis-- - Why did you have to tell her?
我不懂 为什么
That's what I don't get. Why?
他已经是我十三年的老客户了
He was my client for 13 years.
我都不会告诉她
I wouldn't have told her.
不对 路易 你会告诉她的
Yes, Louis, you would have.
去年 你来找我
Last year, you came to me
说要把重心从律所转向希拉
about putting Sheila over the firm.
我告诉你 作为经营合伙人
And I told you as managing partner,
我不会支持你这么做
I wouldn't do it,
但作为你的朋友 我会支持你
but as your friend, I would.
如果我当初问你应不应该告诉唐娜
If I had asked you about telling Donna,
你也会和我说同样的话
you would have done the same thing.
说得对
You're right.
我会
I would.
该死
God damn it!
路易 怎么了
What's going on, Louis?
托马斯说他不会帮我们
Thomas said that he wouldn't help us.
你是说他不会帮我
You mean he wouldn't help me.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, I guess that's what I mean.
为什么唐娜不能等等你呢
Why couldn't Donna just wait for you?
我不知道 路易
I don't know, Louis.
真的不知道
I really don't know.
如果她当时等你的话 你觉得能顺利过关吗
You think you would have come through if she had?
我觉得可以
Well, I'd like to think so.
我也这么想
Yeah, well, I do too.
不得不说 哈维 你每次都能顺利过关
'Cause let's face it, Harvey: you pretty much always do.
说得对 路易 确实如此
You're right, Louis. I do.
现在我觉得我可以了
And right now, I think I can.
你有什么想法
What do you got?
他们说有人需要付出代价
They said a head needs to roll on this.
如果 不是一个人付出代价
What if, instead of one head rolling,
而是两个人呢
we give them two?
很好 你在这
Good. You're here.
我过了一遍我的证词
I was going over my testimony
你帮我再看看吧
and could use another set of eyes.
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know how to tell you this.
我和卡梅隆·丹尼斯谈过了
I talked to Cameron Dennis.
那人的朋友帮他作不在场证明 然后...
The guy's friends put him at a different location, and--
别说了
Don't you say it.
萨曼莎 抱歉
Samantha, I'm sorry.
我就不该听你的
I never should have listened to you.
我知道你不高兴...
Look, I know you're upset--
得了吧 我有事情要处理
Save it. I've got something to take care of.
你打算怎么办 找人打断他的腿吗
So what are you gonna do, hire someone to break his legs?
该死的 你告诉我
God damn it, you told me
如果我们好好处理这件事 就能伸张正义
if we did this right, there would be justice.
正义在哪
Where is the justice?
那个王八蛋脱罪了 让我变成了什么
That son of a bitch gets off, you know what that makes me?
受害者
A victim.
我不是受害者 罗伯特
I am not a victim, Robert!
我的养父母之一 以前总打我
One of my foster parents would hit me.
所以我成为一名律师 学习自我保护
It's why I joined the service, why I learned self-defense.
我不能再成为受害者了 罗伯特
I can't be a victim again, Robert.
我就是...不能
I just...can't.
好吧
All right, then.
我们想想其他办法
We'll go the other way.
你指什么
What are you talking about?
卡梅隆·丹尼斯说
Cameron Dennis said
如果有新的证据
that if any new evidence came to light,
他就提起诉讼
he'll prosecute.
那我们去找新证据吧
Let's get to doing that, then.
不
No.
你让我得到这家律所时已经冒了一次险
You took a risk once to get me this firm.
这次换我替你承担风险吧
It's time I took a risk... for you.
艾伦 总有一些你...
God damn it, Ellen, there's got to be something you'd--
如果是这样的话 你见鬼去吧
Well, in that case, go to hell.
多少钱
Well, how much?
那个混♥蛋♥要多少钱
What's the bastard's price?
罗伯特 他没有出价
There is no price, Robert.
他说不管多少钱或客户
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表