剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Harvey, if you're out of time,
-我想不出别的选择了 -有什么选择
- I don't see any other way. - Any other way than what?
给他一切他想要的
Giving in to whatever this guy wants.
不 哈维 我们不能让斯图下台
No, Harvey, we can't ask Stu to step down.
斯图在做交易的时候就已经知道风险了
Stu knew the risk when he agreed to make that trade.
你可以这样自欺欺人
And you can tell yourself that to feel better,
但我才是那个说服他做这件事的人
but I'm the one who convinced him to do it.
我这么做的唯一原因
And I only did that because you said
是因为你说这不过就是个民事违法案件
it was just a civil violation.
但现在听起来他可能要进监狱了
Now it sounds like he could go to prison.
如果他同意下台 什么也不会发生的
Nothing's gonna happen to him if he does this.
他不会这么做的
He won't do it.
那么你就要让他同意
Then you're gonna have to make him do it.
-我 -没错 就是你
- Me? - Yeah, you.
你最开始自己也说了 你是唯一一个
You said it yourself, you were the only one
可以说服他的人
who could have convinced him to do this in the first place.
那是因为他相信我 我不会利用这一点的
Because he trusts me, and I'm not gonna take advantage
除非你跟我说我们无路可走了
of that until you tell me that there's nothing else we can do.
明明还有路 你知道的
Because there is and you know it.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
她的意思是去找肖恩·卡荷尔
She talking about going to Sean Cahill
让他把这件事压下去
to make him bury this thing,
他更加不可能帮我们
and he's gonna want to help us even less than Stu.
如果你想让我说服斯图独自为我们承担一切
If you want me to make Stu take the hit for all of us,
你至少要去卡荷尔那里试试
the least you can do is give it a shot with Cahill.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
我还怕自己再也见不到你了
I was afraid I'd never see you again.
你差点就见不到了
You almost didn't.
在你开口之前 我需要你看看我
Before you say another word, I need you to look at me.
-仔细看看 -我不明白
- Take a good long look. - I don't understand.
我现在很好
I turned out just fine.
所以我认为 问题并不在于
So as far as I'm concerned, the problem wasn't
你放弃了我 而在于你骗了我
that you cut me loose, it's that you lied to me.
所以如果你想让我帮忙
So if you want my help,
你就必须告诉科里真♥相♥
you're gonna tell Corey the truth.
他会为自己的行为负责
He's gonna take responsibility for his actions,
我们也会为他争取最好的条件
and then we're gonna get him the best deal possible,
-这样也并不会毁掉他的人生 -你怎么知道
- and it won't ruin his life. - How do you know that?
因为我知道我要对检查官说什么
Because I know what I'm gonna say to that prosecutor.
肖恩
Sean.
在这里碰见你真是巧了
What a surprise running into you here.
你饿吗 我们去吃块大牛排怎么样
You hungry? Why don't we grab a big fat steak?
别了 我还是吃素吧 我知道你那副表情
Nah, I'd rather go vegan because I know that look.
-什么表情 -那个表情的意思
- What look? - The look that says
要么就是"我奶奶死了" 要么就是你需要帮忙
"Either my nana died," Or you need a favor.
好吧 我确实想让你帮个忙
All right, I do.
我的一位客户可能有 也可能没有
A client may or may not have
在我们的命令下操纵了股票
manipulated a stock at our behest.
现在因为这件事我们被勒索了 我需要你
We're being blackmailed for it and I need you
-把整件事都掩盖掉 -你疯了吗
- to bury the whole thing. - Are you out of your mind?
-肖恩 我知道这事不好 -不 这件事违法
- Sean, I know it sounds bad-- - No, it sounds illegal,
我现在没逮捕你算你走运
and you're lucky I'm not arresting you right now.
听着 我们策划这件事
Listen to me, we only orchestrated this trade
是为了让几百个无辜的人保住工作
so that hundreds of innocent people could keep their jobs.
我不管你的动机 我不会帮你的
I don't care why you did it. I'm not helping you.
我不相信 我可是帮你甩掉了
I don't believe this. I helped you put away
那个几乎让你母亲一无所有的男人
the man that cost your mother everything.
迈克最近如何 哈维
How's Mike doing, Harvey?
因为如果我没记错的话 我帮你救了他的命
Because if memory serves, I helped save his life.
确实如此 我也会一直心怀感激
You did, and I will always be grateful.
所以你感谢人的方法
So your idea of gratitude
就是伸手让他们再帮你一把吗
is sticking your hand out for more?
我要是还有别的方法 我也不会在这里
I wouldn't be here if there was any other way.
你要知道 我曾经为了你赴汤蹈火
You know, I moved heaven and earth for you once before,
现在这口井已经干了
and now the well is dry.
那就再挖深一点
Well, then dig a little deeper
因为如果人们发现了你的光荣事迹
because if people found out about that heaven and earth,
他们可不会为你游♥行♥
they wouldn't throw you a parade.
你刚刚承认了股票操纵
You just admitted to stock manipulation,
所以比起威胁我
so instead of threatening me,
你应该谢谢我没给你铐上手铐
you should be thanking me for not slapping the cuffs on you.
所以你为什么不回办公室
So why don't you go back to your office
求求那个勒索者别来找我
and pray that that blackmailer doesn't come to me
因为如果他来找我 我掩埋的就不是这事了
'cause if he does, I'm not gonna bury this thing;
我埋掉的就是你
I'm gonna bury you.
好了 唐娜 我人在这里了
All right, Donna, I'm here.
我上次见你
The last time I took a meeting with you
你让我做出了一些我后悔的事情
you got me to do something I regret.
我希望你这次来
I hope you're not here to try to get me
不是为了让我重蹈覆辙的
to do something like that again.
我来是想说那项交易
I'm here to say that that trade
榨掉了两千万养老基金
screwed over a pension fund to the tune of $20 million.
我明白了 你说的是如果我不辞职
I get it. You're telling me if I don't give
我的执照就会被吊销
that piece of shit my job, I'll lose my license.
我想告诉你事情还可以更糟并且我很抱歉
I'm telling you it could get a lot worse and I'm sorry.
我不想要道歉
Well, I don't want an apology.
-我要的是解决方案 -这就是解决方案
- I want a way out. - This is a way out.
没错 对你和哈维来说是的 对我可不是
Yeah, for you and Harvey, not for me.
-斯图... -该死的
- Stu-- - God damn it,
这整件事就是他的主意
this whole thing was his idea.
不给我想办法也就算了 他还想让我一个人扛
Now instead of getting me out he wants me to take the bullet?
-这是唯一的办法... -是吗
- It's the only way-- - Is it?
我花了二十年才爬到这个位置
It took me 20 years to get where I am,
我可不会向什么勒索者投降
and I'm not gonna surrender to some blackmailer
除非我不干就会进监狱 我才会辞职
unless my only option is that or prison.
如果真的别无选择了呢
What if that is the choice?
那我就下台 但我会永远记得
Then I'll step down, but I'll always remember
是我的朋友让我这么做的
it was my friends that made me do it.
但我能问问吗 你凭什么觉得
But let me ask you this? What makes you think
他不会一直利用这一点来对付我们
he won't keep using this against us anyway?
哈维会让尼克签一些文件
Harvey'll make Nick sign something
如果他再提 他就会把自己也卷进去
where he implicates himself if he ever brings it up again.
大家同归于尽
It'll be mutually assured destruction.
那我就失陪了 我还要回去
Then if you'll excuse me, I got to get back.
趁着公♥司♥还是我的 我还有工作要做
Got a little work to do while the firm's still mine.
我希望你们都是来签我的认罪协议的
I hope you're both here to sign my plea offer
因为我没时间再来协商了
because I don't have time for more negotiations.
我什么也不会签的
I'm not signing anything.
-你说什么 -她什么也不会签
- I'm sorry? - She not signing anything
因为我们都知道她什么也没做
because we both know she didn't do it.
所以你的意思是我可以开始针对那个孩子了
So you're saying I'm free to go after the kid.
是的 当你这么做的时候 我会做他的律师
You are, and when you do, I'll be representing him
并且我会向陪审团出示这份材料
and I'll be giving the jury this.
这是一份20年前的前科档案
And this is a rap sheet from 20 years ago.
没错
That's right.
持有违禁物 偷窃 故意毁坏公共财产
Possession, theft, vandalism.
名字被修掉了 那又如何
And then the name's been redacted. So what?
你说我对这个社区一无所知
You said I didn't know anything about this community.
那你就错了 我是在这里长大的
Well, you're wrong. I grew up here.
那些罪名 就是我在这里犯下的
Those crimes, I committed them here.
-那是我的前科档案 -故事不错
- That's my rap sheet. - That's a nice story,
但这与本案无关
but it has nothing to do with this case.
当然有关 因为你想知道
Oh, yes, it does. Because you wanted to know
朱迪是如何请动我这样的律师来帮忙的
what Judy did to get a lawyer like me in her corner.
是她把我养大的
She raised me,
如果你把科里从她身边带走
and if you take Corey away from her,
他将失去成为一个
he won't have the chance to turn into
对社会有贡献的人的机会
the productive member of society
而她恰恰是能够帮助他的人
that she can help him become.
所以他将承认自己的不当行为
So he's gonna plead down to misdemeanor possession,
参加社区服务 而这不会记在他的档案上
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表