剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on "Suits"
两份利益冲突的弃权声明书
Two conflict of interest waivers giving you
让你们可以让你们可以名正言顺地正面对抗
the green light to take off the gloves and get in the ring.
你就这么眼睁睁地让他说了算
You gonna let him push us around like that?
我们要是上了法庭 你一定会输得哭爹喊娘
We go to court and I will clean your clock.
放马过来
Bring it on.
安德鲁 此事只关你我 与杰西卡无关
Andrew, this is between you and me, not Jessica.
她在纽约律师协会面前
She admitted to being a party to fraud
承认了她实行了欺诈
in front of the New York State Bar.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我来这里就是为了看这个表情
That's the look I came here to see.
如果说还有什么能比这个表情更有价值
The only thing better would be if I could be there
那只能是目睹你
when you have to tell Jessica Pearson
亲口告诉她你害她被吊销执照了
that you cost her her license to practice law.
哈维想让我假扮萨曼莎·惠勒
Harvey basically asked me to impersonate Samantha Wheeler.
如果哈维想让你帮他 为什么不呢
If Harvey wants you to do this, why not do it?
除了不想跟萨曼莎作对之外
Other than not wanting to get on Samantha's bad side,
路易说如果这事牵扯太多人的话
Louis said that if too many people got involved,
他俩的战争会使律所四分五裂
their fight could tear the firm apart.
我手里有包装公♥司♥
I got proof the packing company
偷工减料的证据 并且你的客户一清二楚
skimped on materials and your client knew about it.
天呐 罗伯特
God damn it, Robert!
怎么样才能让你为我挺身而出
What is it gonna take for you to get off the sidelines?
罗伯特要告诉哈维他要
Robert's about to tell Harvey that he's gonna put up
让萨曼莎做冠名合伙人而不是亚历克斯
Samantha's name instead of Alex's.
如果我们不做些什么 明天律所就不复存在了
If we don't do something, we're not gonna have a firm tomorrow.
而是变成了战场
We're gonna have a war on our hands.
哈维和罗伯特也不会
Harvey and Robert would never vote
赞成我做经营合作人
to make me managing partner.
这事交给我
You leave that to me.
你觉得你有能力管理好这间律所
You think you have what it takes to run this firm?
当然 而我的第一条命令就是
I know I do, and my first order of business
同时让亚历克斯和萨曼莎升职
is promoting Alex and Samantha at the same time.
所以怎么说
So what's it gonna be?
双方各执一词
A split decision,
还是我们达成一致
or are we gonna make this thing unanimous?
早上好 哈维 要咖啡吗
Good morning, Harvey. Coffee?
好的
Don't mind if I do.
唐娜 这咖啡是冷的
Donna, this coffee's cold.
它两小时前还是热的呢
Well, it was hot two hours ago.
哈维 你怎么能偏偏挑今天睡过头
Harvey, how could you oversleep today of all days?
我来告诉你原因
I'll tell you how.
我昨晚做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare last night
梦见我们让路易当上了经营合伙人
that we made Louis managing partner,
吓得我到凌晨才又睡着
and I couldn't get back to sleep till dawn.
那不是个噩梦 你知道的
That wasn't a nightmare. And you know it.
与其上班迟到 你还不如
And instead of showing up late, what you should be doing
问问路易怎么才能帮他分担工作
is asking Louis how you can make his life easier.
我将要做的
Well, what I'm gonna be doing
是把安迪·马利克打的屁滚尿流
is kicking the shit out of Andy Malik.
-什么 -我可没睡过头
- What? - I didn't oversleep.
我花了一早上来研究一篇
I spent the morning digging into an article
关于马利克最新客户的文章
about Malik's newest client.
所以你代理他的对家
So you're gonna represent the guy he's going after
来让他为杰西卡的事付出代价
to make him pay for Jessica.
-没错 -哈维...
- Exactly. - Harvey...
没人比我更感谢你
No one would appreciate you
如果你扳倒了安德鲁·马利克
knocking down Andrew Malik more than me,
但路易上任第一天就这么做真的好吗
but is day one of Louis' reign really the best time?
今天就是最佳时机
It's the perfect time.
实际上 我是在帮他搞清楚
In fact, I'm doing him a favor by letting him figure out
他究竟想用怎样的独特方式来经营这里
how he wants to run this place in his own unique way.
也就是说 你在躲他
In other words, you're ducking him.
没错 我就这个意思
Yup, that's what I said.
所以在马利克这件事上帮帮我如何
So what do you say you help me out with Malik?
让我猜猜 给你倒杯热咖啡吗
Let me guess, by getting you a hot cup of coffee?
还是那么懂我 可以吗
It's like you never left. Do you mind?
当然可以
Of course not.
这里有个地方叫厨房♥
There's this little thing called a kitchen.
只要沿着走廊经过前台
Just walk down the hall past reception
然后左转到叫"我从没帮你热过咖啡
and take a left at "I've never heated up your coffee
现在也不打算开始"的地方
and I'm not about to start now."
所以不行喽
So that's a no.
抱歉打扰 帅哥
Excuse me, handsome.
你听说了吗
Have you heard the news?
没有 路易 听说什么
Why no, Louis, I haven't. What news?
也没什么 不过就是你正看着
Oh, no biggie, you're just looking at
这座城市的新晋经营合伙人而已
the newest managing partner in the city.
不可能吧
Get out of town!
那个索尔和娜奥米的孩子
Saul and Naomi's kid?
没错 小姑娘 就是那个
That's right, baby girl. The very one.
看看这座城里最新的经营合伙人
Look at the newest managing partner in the city!
你在跟我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
这里就我一个人
I'm the only one here.
那么我只能说
Well, then all I gotta say is--
出发吧
Let's go.
-格蕾琴 -路易
- Gretchen. - Louis.
别告诉我你一路走过来
Don't tell me you've been walking through the place
就像这里是你的一样
like you own it,
还跟你碰到的每个人都做点奇怪动作
doing God knows what to everybody you see.
那不叫走 叫昂首阔步
Not walking, strutting
顺带击掌和击拳
and high-fiving and fist-bumping
和一点点这个...
and a little bit of this...
你本该如此 经营合伙人先生
As you should, Mr. Managing Partner.
-这才像话嘛... -想都别想
- That's what I'm say-- - Don't even think about it.
-想什么 -好吧 路易 我就说两件事
- Think about what? - All right, Louis, two things.
祝贺你 我为你骄傲
Congratulations, I'm proud of you,
-以及我要加薪 -这是三件事
- and I'm gonna need a raise. - That's three things.
"祝贺你 我为你骄傲"
"Congratulations, I'm proud of you"
讲的是同一件事
is part of the same thing.
另外 我不会再给你倒咖啡
And another thing, I will no longer be getting your coffee,
洗车 以及修剪你脖子上的胡子了
getting your car washed, or trim your neck hair.
格蕾琴 这些事你一件也没做过啊
Gretchen, you've never done any of those things.
我也不会做的
And I never will.
你就是故意在揶揄我 是不是
You're just giving me shit, aren't you.
路易 我一分加薪都不要
Louis, I don't need a plug nickel.
我之前就在这里帮你
I was here for you before.
我现在依旧在这里 无论你需要什么
I'm here with you now, whatever you need.
谢谢 格蕾琴
Thank you, Gretchen,
我需要人们知道
and all I need is for people to know
虽然律所高层发生变动
that there may be a new person at the top,
但我想让律所保持原本的样子
but I want this firm to be the same as it ever was.
脚上动起来 快点
Now, move those feet. Come on, now!
吉姆·艾伦
Jim Allen.
没错 是我 你是谁
Yeah, that's right. Who are you?
我是来帮你赢下对阵
I'm the guy that's gonna win your case
安德鲁·马利克案子的人
against Andrew Malik.
真有意思 我已经请了律师了
That's funny, 'cause I already got a guy to do that.
你找的律师只会空口说大话 但你也知道
You have a guy who says he can, but you should know
就算一个人口气很大
that just because a guy talks a big game
也不意味着他就不会在第三轮被淘汰
doesn't mean he won't get knocked out in the third round.
为什么我要相信
So why should I believe
你能搞定我的律师搞不定的案子
that you can handle this if my guy can't?
-你看过《洛奇4》吗 -也就看了30多遍吧
- You seen "Rocky IV"? - Only about 30 times.
美国拳王阿波罗在和苏联拳王伊万对战中身遭不测
洛奇为好友和国家荣誉而出战
马利克就像伊万·德拉戈
Well, Malik's Ivan Drago,
我的导师就像阿波罗·克里德
and my old mentor is Apollo Creed.
让我猜下 你就像洛奇
Let me guess, you're Rocky.
我是洛奇 克鲁伯·朗 以及阿波罗的综合体
I'm Rocky, Clubber Lang, and Apollo all rolled into one
克鲁伯·朗是《洛奇3》中的拳击手 由人称T先生的运动员扮演
因为马利克向我关心的人下手
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表