剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我们刚知道保姆没法过来
and we just lost our babysitter.
你在逗我吧
Are you kidding me?
我们今晚必须要工作
We need to do this tonight.
太抱歉了 她生病了 我不知...
I know, I'm sorry. She just got sick and I don't--
我明白 不怪你
I get it. It's not your fault.
我只是需要你帮忙
I just need your help.
这样吧 我知道这不太方便
Hey, look, I know it's not ideal
但是我们今晚可以在我家工作
but we could work at my place tonight.
你家
Your place?
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
好吧 但我们要专心工作
Okay, but we need to focus.
当然 绝对专心 只谈工作
Absolutely. 100%. All business.
只要孩子睡下了 他整晚都不会醒的
Once he goes down, he sleeps through the night.
我们可以通宵工作
We can work straight through.
那我应该什么时候到
Then what time should I be there?
晚上八点 要不要我叫吃的
8:00. Do you want me to order food?
不 我觉得最好是
No, I think it's best
我们各自吃饱了再见面吧
if we've both eaten before I get there.
非常赞同
I couldn't agree more.
加注一万
Raise 10,000.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
他就喜欢那么干 史蒂芬
Oh, that's what he does, Steven.
吓不到我 我跟注
Not me. Call.
我不在乎你们俩中是不是有人在虚张声势
I don't care whether either of you are bluffing or not,
因为
because...
我有一手同花顺
I have a flush.
该死
Oh, shit.
别这么快动手 史蒂芬
Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast, Steven.
我正好有几张Q
I just happen to have a few queens
跟着一对十
reigning over a couple tens.
太扯了
That's bullshit.
你在最后一张河牌赢了我
You beat me on the river.
话虽如此
Well, be that as it may,
你原本有4%的机会拿同花顺
you had a 4% chance of having a flush.
底池赔率对我有利
The pot odds were in my favor.
不管是不是河牌 我的决定是对的
River or not, I made the right call.
我的决定是对的
I made the right call.
我得去拿杯喝的
Look, I need a drink.
路易 我能跟你说句话吗
Louis, can I talk to you for a second?
说什么
About what?
要说我把你赢惨了
The fact that I'm beating your ass in a game
而你根本不知道我会打牌吗
you didn't even think I knew how to play?
你不知道怎么玩 路易
You don't know how to play it, Louis.
牌局上玩的是人心
Poker's about playing the man
帕尔默那种人不喜欢输
and guys like Palmer don't like to lose.
得了吧 你才不在乎帕尔默
Oh, please. You don't give a shit about Palmer.
你生气是因为我赢了你
You're just mad I beat you.
赢我 我刚手里有四条[四张同样大的牌]
Beat me? I just had four of a kind.
但我弃牌了 就像我整晚都在低调行事一样
But I laid it down, like I've been laying down all night,
因为我想让他赢
because I'm trying to let him win.
瞎说 你不会让任何人赢
Bullshit, you don't let anybody win.
当我想让别人知道我能服软时我就会
I do when I need them to know I can bend a knee.
既然如此 那我要求你今晚别来的时候
Well, then why the hell didn't you bend a knee to me
你怎么不服软
by not coming here like I asked?
你不是要求 而是命令
You didn't ask, you ordered.
你要求的是让我签下这个客户
What you asked was for me to close this guy
因为我比你擅长这件事
because I'm better at it than you.
让我把话说清楚
Let me get this straight.
你打算放水让他赢 还不让他知道
You were going to throw a game he didn't know you threw
就为了证明你能服软
just to prove you can bend a knee?
他心里明白 也会欣赏我的做法
He'd know it in his heart and he'd appreciate it.
我直说吧 你这种做法是在羞辱他
I say it out loud, it humiliates him like you're doing.
不 哈维 我唯一羞辱的人是你
No, Harvey, the person I'm humiliating is you
因为我要签下他 拿走你的钱
because I am closing the client, taking your money,
而你无法接受我做这两件事中的任何一件
and you can't stand me doing either one.
如果你这么想 那我们就开战吧
If that's what you think, then let's get it on.
因为从现在开始
Because as of this minute,
我不在乎我们是否能签下他
I don't give a shit if we land this guy or not.
今天怎么样
Hey, how'd it go today?
我以为你说你不想插手此事
I thought you said you didn't want to be involved.
我说我不想插手
I said I don't want to be involved,
没说我不在乎
I didn't say I don't care.
这样的话 很顺利 她很棒 亚历克斯
In that case, it went well. She's good, Alex.
-我知道她很棒 -那我得问
- I know she is. - Then I have to ask,
你为什么不想和她共事
why don't you want to work with her?
好吧 实际上
All right, the truth,
罗莎莉觉得我认为自己比她更优秀
Rosalie thinks I think I'm a better lawyer than her.
你是这么想的吗
Do you?
如果我这么想就不会娶她了
I wouldn't have married her if I thought that.
那她为什么这么认为
Then why does she think it?
我们在法学院的时候共事过一次
We did work together once back in law school.
-模拟庭审吗 -公益诉讼
- Mock trial? - Pro bono.
我们俩都很在乎
Something we both cared about.
案子遇上了些困难 罗莎莉提了一个建议
The case hit a roadblock and Rosalie suggested one strategy,
我提了另一个
I suggested a different one.
我们最后大吵了一架
We ended up getting in a huge fight,
其实还分手了一段时间
actually broke us up for a while.
但你们重归于好了
But you got back together.
因为我们爱彼此
Because we loved each other,
但我们也知道如果这样的事再来一次
but we also knew if that kind of thing happened once...
你们可能还会闹掰
There's a chance it could happen again.
所以我来问你事情的进展 而不去问她
Which is why I'm asking you how it went instead of asking her.
如果这么说能让你心安
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
这案子被处理得很好
the case is in good hands
而且我越了解你
and the more I get to know you,
越觉得你的婚姻也被经营得很好
I'd say your marriage is in good hands.
-晚安 萨曼莎 -晚安 亚历克斯
- Goodnight, Samantha. - Goodnight, Alex.
好了 哈维 现在只剩下你我了
Okay, Harvey, it's just you and me now.
说实话 路易
To tell you the truth, Louis,
我很惊讶你能撑这么久
I'm impressed that you lasted this long.
不如你拿着参与奖奖杯然后回家
So why don't you take your participation trophy and go home.
今晚唯一会跟我回家的就是你的钱
The only thing I'll be going home with tonight is your money.
你俩总这么争吗
You two always fight like this?
这样想吧 史蒂芬
Think of it this way, Steven.
如果我在牌局上能这么拼
If I fight like this at the table,
想象下我在法庭上会怎样
imagine how I fight in a courtroom.
得了吧 史蒂芬 别听他的
Oh Steven, please, don't listen to him.
会让哈维努力拼命的只有他自己
The only thing Harvey fights hardest for is himself.
加注五万
Raise 50,000.
五万可不够 我全押
50 isn't enough. I'm all in.
路易 在你决定要怎么打
Now, Louis, before you decide how to play the hand
这把定胜负的牌之前
that could clean you out,
我想让你回想一下咱俩的历史
I want you to think of our entire history
我总是赢 而你一直输
of me always winning and you always losing
等你回想结束后
and when you finish doing that,
你会意识到不管你做什么都无所谓
you'll realize it doesn't really matter what you do,
因为无论是什么
because whatever it is,
都会是错误的决定
it's going to be the wrong decision.
-我弃牌 -看见了吗 这就是我说的
- I fold. - See? That's exactly what I was talking about.
我只有一副散牌 最大是十
All I had was ten-high.
你不仅输了
Not only did you lose,
今晚你的理智和手气也都没了
but you have to sit here on tilt for the rest of the night
而我则能拿走你剩下的钱
while I take the rest of your money
因为就像我说的 扑克玩的不是概率
because like I said, poker isn't about playing the odds.
而是人心
it's about playing the man.
我只能说 太精彩了
All I have to say, that was impressive.
史蒂芬 我打败他不是为了征服你
Well, Steven, I didn't beat him to impress you.
我打败他 是因为这就是我
I beat him because that's what I do.
我特立独行 不服软 我永远是最终赢家
I don't follow orders, I don't bend a knee, I win.
所以如果你想要他这样的律师
So if that's the kind of lawyer you want,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表