剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我们也许是在交战 但是
We may have been at war, but...
我认识他三十年了
I knew the man for 30 years.
我需要点时间消化一下
I could use a minute to process this.
你需要多久都可以
You take all the time you need.
进展如何
How'd it go?
之前不知道你喜欢棒球
I didn't know you liked baseball.
我也是第一次知道你爱音乐
I didn't know you liked music.
-准备下班回家了吗 -是的
- You heading home for the night? - Yeah.
-其实我得... -先别走
- Actually, I have to-- - Don't go yet.
布莱恩 这个案子你帮了我太多
Brian, you came through for me in every way on this case.
正如你那晚所说
And like you said the other night,
如果小事不庆祝
if we don't stop to celebrate the little things,
这一切又意义何在
then what's any of this for?
要不是我了解你
If I didn't know any better,
我会以为你在感谢我为你着想
I'd say this is your way of thanking me for looking out for you.
是的
It is.
而且我给我们订了餐厅
And I happen to have made us reservations
是一家很棒的 有现场音乐的餐厅
at an amazing place with live music
为喜欢音乐的你订的
in honor of your love of music.
卡特里娜 今晚不行
Katrina, I can't tonight.
我真的得回家 朱莉和孩子在等我
I really need to get home to Julie and the baby.
孩子 没错
The baby, of course.
抱歉 是我没想到
I'm sorry. I didn't think about it.
没事的
No, it's okay.
你又没孩子 怎么会想到
If you don't have one, why would you think about it?
没错
Right.
这么说吧 我很希望下次补上
Let me just say that I would love to get a rain check.
-没问题 -那现在 我要走了
- Rain check it is. - In the meantime, I got to go.
你肯定能找到别人和你一起去的
I'm sure you have someone else who would love to take my place.
当然
Oh, of course.
晚安 布莱恩
Have a good night, Brian.
晚安 卡特里娜
Good night, Katrina.
打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
-没有 -那就好
- Not really. - Good.
因为我昨晚碰巧打断了
Because I happen to have walked in
一段对话
on a conversation last night
让我觉得我该和你来谈谈
that made me want to have a conversation with you.
我在听
I'm listening.
这个
This...
你和亚历克斯之间的问题 已经愈演愈烈了
thing between you and Alex is coming to a head,
因为哈维和路易希望亚历克斯
because Harvey and Louis want Alex
当下一个冠名合伙人 罗伯特不同意
to be the next name partner and Robert doesn't.
别铺垫了 唐娜 你想说什么
Skip the preamble, Donna. What's on your mind?
我觉得要你让亚历克斯
I don't suppose it would do any good
先当冠名合伙人恐怕没什么用吧
to ask you to let this thing go and let Alex go up there first.
-难以置信 -什么
- I don't believe it. - Believe what?
哈维居然没胆自己来
That Harvey doesn't have the balls to come in here
跟我提要求 还派你来
and ask me that himself-- instead, he sent you.
他没派谁来 我是自己来的
He didn't send anybody. I'm here on my own.
那你可能已经接受了
Well, then you may have internalized
这里的父权制度 但我没有
the patriarchal system here, but I have not.
我没有接受任何事
I haven't internalized anything.
我说了 我来这里不是因为某个男人的命令
I told you, I'm not here at the behest of any man.
我是自己来 进行女人间的对话
I'm here on my own, woman-to-woman,
请求你把目光放长远 先等一等
asking you to take the long view and wait.
我相信你是这么想的 唐娜
I'm sure you think that's true, Donna,
但在来找我之前 你有想过
but did it occur to you to ask Alex to step down
去对亚历克斯做这个请求吗
before you came to me?
因为我说的父权指的是这个
Because that's what I mean by patriarchy.
我还真想了
Well, I did think to ask Alex,
而我选择了来找你
and I chose to ask you.
我之所以这么做 是因为说到底
And I did that because it comes down
问题在于是谁先得到了承诺
to who the promise was made to first,
而不是因为得到承诺的人的性别
not the gender of the person it was made to.
那在轮到我之前 谁能保证他们
And what's to stop them from changing their minds
不改变主意呢
before it's my turn?
因为至少要一年 他们才能
Because they're not gonna put a second name up there
再任命一个冠名合伙人
for at least another year.
要是他们白纸黑字承诺呢
What if they put it in writing?
你是个律师 把承诺书写到天衣无缝
You're a lawyer, you make it airtight.
你真是能让一个人
You really make a person get to the bottom
说出心底话 不是吗
of what's inside of them, don't you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是你要这么说
I mean when you put it that way,
我得说这事跟他们改主意或者等太久都没关系
it's not about them changing their minds or it taking too long
甚至罗伯特出车祸都没事
or even Robert getting hit by a bus.
事实是
The truth is,
我不让步 是因为
I'm not backing down because...
我认为我比亚历克斯·威廉姆斯优秀
I think I'm better than Alex Williams.
而我绝不会承认事实并非如此
And I'm not going to say that I'm not.
那我尊重你的决定
Then I respect your decision.
晚安 萨曼莎
Good night, Samantha.
听说你旗开得胜
I heard you won your first case,
而我这么快就听说了的事实证明
and the fact that I already heard about it
你已经小有名气了
means you're already making a name for yourself.
所以
So...
谢谢 路易
Thank you, Louis.
等等 出什么事了吗
Wait a second. Is something wrong?
该死 他们是不是又少打了个字母
God damn it, did they spell Bennett with one T again?
不是 很完美
No, nothing's wrong.
只是今天事很多 我累了
It's just been a long day, and I'm tired.
卡特里娜 我了解你
Katrina... I know you.
刚赢了案子你才不会累
You don't get tired after winning a case.
肯定有事发生了
Something is going on.
只是 我知道我现在应该很开心
It's just...I know I should be happy right now.
我终于来到了我想要的顶峰
I finally made it to the top of the mountain.
我理解了 这让你意识到了你前面
I get it--it only made you realize how much further
还有多长的路要走
you still want to go.
是的 没错
Yes, that's it.
一点没错
That's exactly it.
不对
No, it's not it.
我见过这个表情 我自己就有过这个表情
I have seen that look before, and it was on my face.
卡特里娜
Katrina...
遇到这个生活问题的时候
when it comes to that part of life...
顺其自然就好
you can't force it.
这无法捉摸
It's unpredictable.
-我讨厌无法捉摸 -我知道
- I hate unpredictable. - I know.
我也是
I do, too.
但你曾经跟我说 某天
But you once told me that someday,
我会找到另一半
I would find someone.
我也找到了
And I did.
你也会的
And you will, too.
命运会把那个特别的人
Life is gonna put that special someone
摆在你面前
right in front of you,
那个时候 我相信你会准备好的
and when it happens, I know you'll be ready.
我突然想起来
Hey, I just realized...
我都没带你出去吃饭庆祝你升职呢
I never took you out to celebrate your promotion.
我们两个出去吃晚餐怎么样
What do you say we go out and get dinner right now?
下次吧 路易
Another time, Louis.
我还有工作要做
I have some work to catch up on.
一个人喝酒啊
Drinking alone?
看来他们说的是真的
I guess what they say is true.
谁都不知道自己还剩下多少时间
None of us know how much time we really have.
确实
No, we don't.
罗伯特 我一直在想
Listen, Robert, I've been doing some thinking
关于萨曼莎和亚历克斯的事
about the Samantha and Alex situation.
-今晚不说行吗 -就听我说完
- Not tonight. - Just hear me out.
拜托
Please.
我觉得我应该让他们打一架
I think we should let them fight.
哈维 这样我们就承认了律所内部分♥裂♥
Harvey, we do that, we're admitting our house is divided,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表