剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-那我觉得我们该做 -很好
- Then I think we should do it. - Great.
那我帮你们安排在下两周
Then I'll set something up in the next two weeks...
等等 希拉 也许我们该去问问别的医生
Hold on a minute. Shelia, maybe we should get a second opinion.
路易 你大可以去咨♥询♥别的医生
Louis, you're welcome to get a second opinion,
但我真的认为
but I really do think
我们应该现在先预定手术日期
we should go ahead and schedule the surgery now.
这样我们就可以把手术提上日程
That way we have it on the books...
声明下 我可是专业的
And for the record, this is my area of expertise,
我真的认为
and I really do think that...
如果你为自己着想
If you know what's good for you,
你就会走进那个器械室
you'll get in that locker.
利特 我可以在你进去前先揍你一顿
Litt, I could punch you before you get in,
或者你可以乖乖进去
or you could just get in.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
路易 你觉得这个计划如何
Well, Louis, what do you think of that plan?
我才不管你的专业领域是什么
I don't give a shit what your area of expertise is.
我们永远不会跟你预定任何手术
We're not gonna schedule a goddamn thing with you, now or ever,
如果你敢碰一下我心爱的女人
and if you lay one hand on the woman I love,
我向天发誓 一定把你打得满地找牙
I swear to God, I'll beat the shit out of you.
路易
Well, Louis...
你觉得这个计划如何
what do you think of that plan?
我想没有必要再看别的医生了
I see no reason why we need a second opinion.
-就按你的意见来 -好 那就这么定了
- We'll do whatever you say. - Great, then it's all settled.
萨曼莎
Hey, Samantha.
唐娜 不管什么事 我现在很忙
Donna, whatever it is, I'm kind of busy.
我看出来了
I can see that.
这和你临时推迟了三个客户的会议
Does it have anything to do with why you pushed
有什么关系吗
three client meetings at the last minute?
我不知道你还监视着我的一举一动
I didn't realize you kept such close tabs on my calendar.
我没有
I don't,
但当客户的律师不理睬他们时
but when those clients get brushed off by their lawyer,
他们就给我打电♥话♥
I'm the one they call.
我和他们说了 等我出差回来
And I told them those meetings will be back
那些会议都会重回议程的
on the books as soon as I'm back from my trip.
出什么差 你没有申请出差
What trip? You haven't submitted a travel request.
我也不会申请
And I won't be,
因为是私事
because this is personal.
这不会跟今天艾瑞克·考德来有关系吧
Okay, does this have anything to do with Eric Kaldor coming here today?
只是我需要去趟佛罗里达州而已
It has to do with me needing to get down to Florida
你别告诉任何人
and you not telling anyone.
-萨曼莎 -唐娜 你别管了
- Samantha... - Donna, just let me do what I do.
让我捋清楚
Let me get this straight.
你希望我瞒着哈维和罗伯特一件
You want me to keep something from Harvey and Robert
我很确定会露馅的事
that I'm pretty sure might blow up
还不告诉我是什么
in both their faces without telling me what it is?
-是的 -我不知道自己能不能做到
- Yes, I do. - Well, I'm not sure I can do that.
你知道吗 唐娜
You know what, Donna?
如果你想告诉别人 去吧
If you wanna tell someone, go ahead.
没关系
Doesn't matter,
-反正我一定要上那趟飞机 -行
- 'cause I'm getting on that plane anyway. - Okay.
去赶你的飞机吧
Go ahead and catch your plane.
我只希望你知道自己在干什么
I just hope you know what you're doing.
无论你要去干什么 都不会发生了
Whatever you're up to, it's not gonna happen,
因为你不能上那飞机
'cause you're not getting on that plane.
-唐娜告诉你了 -你说对了
- Donna told you. - You're damn right
-唐娜告诉了我 -真不敢相信
- Donna told me. - I don't believe it.
-她让我误以为 -萨曼莎 当我问你
- She led me to think that... - Samantha, when I asked you
你是否伪造了证据时 你说没有
if you fabricated evidence, you said you hadn't,
我当时相信了你
and I believed you.
-现在我不信了 -哈维
- But now I think you have. - Harvey.
我觉得你伪造了证据
I think you fabricated evidence;
考德正用这个把柄勒索你
Kaldor is using it to blackmail you;
现在你准备去
and now you're about to head
天知道什么地方 去阻止这事曝光
to wherever the hell you're going to stop it.
-你说完了吗 -我说对了吗
- Are you finished? - Am I right?
我没有骗你
I didn't lie to you,
而且我从未伪造证据
and I never fabricated evidence.
那到底发生什么事了
What the hell's going on here?
五年前 我们接了一个案子
Five years ago, we had a case.
刑事案件
Criminal.
一位首席执行官的成年子女被指控谋杀未遂
One of our CEO's adult children was charged with attempted murder.
医药公♥司♥那家伙的女儿
The pharmaceutical guy's daughter.
就是她
That's the one.
我用了所有必要手段帮她脱罪
And I did what it took to get her out of it.
具体是什么手段
And what exactly did it take?
我隐藏了证据
I buried evidence.
-真不敢相信 -在你开口之前
- Fucking believe this. - But before you say anything--
你放走了一个有罪的女人
You let a guilty woman off.
她是无辜的 我知道她是无辜的
She wasn't guilty, and I know it.
你这话听起来和我以前导师说的一样
And that's exactly what my old mentor sounded like
结果他把一个男人送进了大牢
when it ended up that he put away a man
而他根本不是杀人凶手
for a murder he didn't commit.
我不是他
Well, I'm not him,
而我也不会为自己做过
and I'm not gonna apologize
必须要做的事情道歉
for doing what I had to.
我根本不在乎你道不道歉
I don't give a shit if you apologize or not.
我们要解决这个问题
We're gonna fix this thing.
你说得对 而我们的解决方式是
You're damn right we are, and we're gonna fix it
暂时吊着贝蒂·帕尔默
by putting Betty Palmer on ice.
贝蒂·帕尔默又是何方神圣
Who the hell is Betty Palmer?
在兰德·考德律所那边被我甩掉的女人
The woman I got rid of from Rand Kaldor
她曾想阻止我做那件事
who tried to stop me from doing what I did.
艾瑞克找到她了
Eric found her.
你知道吗 我不在乎她是谁
You know what? I don't care who she is.
我们要解决这件事
We're gonna fix this,
办法是把你的客户给他们
by you giving them your client.
我不可能会把我的客户
There is no way I am giving one of my clients
拱手让给那个在背后捅罗伯特刀子的人
to the man who stabbed Robert in the back.
而我也不可能放任你
And there's no way I'm letting you
对一个阻止你犯法的女人
do God-knows-what to a woman
做出来鬼知道什么事
who tried to stop you from breaking the law.
-去你的吧 -够了
- God damn it, you-- - That's enough!
把客户给我 立刻马上
Give me your client. Do it now,
否则我保证
or I swear to God,
我会亲自举报你掩盖证据
I'll hand you in for burying evidence myself.
我想说点什么
I wanted to say something,
去告诉他 我不信任他
to tell him I don't trust him,
去告诉他 我讨厌他
to tell him I hate him--
什么都行
anything.
但我没说
But I didn't.
我就那样...
I just...
坐在那里 接受了
sat there, took it.
路易
Louis,
我想和你试着做个训练
I'd like to try an exercise with you.
什么样的训练
What kind of exercise?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
现在
Now,
想象你正在和查斯走在学校走廊
imagine you are walking down that hallway
走向器械室
with Chaz to the locker.
我不想这样
I don't want to.
相信我
Trust me.
尝试一下
Just try it,
路易
and, Louis,
我希望你别把自己想象成
I'd like you to envision yourself
当时年轻的样子
not as a young person,
而是想象成现在的样子
but as you are now.
那么...
So...
告诉我 你看到了什么
tell me what you see.
太可怕了
It's horrible.
我想停下脚步 但我做不到
I want to stop walking, but I can't.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表