剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
but I can try to answer your e-mails in a more timely fashion.
-谢谢 斯坦 -不 路易 谢谢你
- Thank you, Stan. - No, Louis, thank you.
他要求两倍的价钱以便
He asked for twice the money so he can set up
以他妻子的名义创立一个基金会
a foundation in his wife's name,
但是他同意不公开协议
but he agreed to keep the settlement sealed.
托尼怎么样了 他知道你做了什么吗
What about Tony? He figure out what you did?
-知道 -你怎么跟他说的
- He did. - What'd you tell him?
我跟他说了我本该一开始告诉他的话
What I should have told him in the first place.
他不该对我 詹姆斯或任何人提那样的要求
That what he asked wasn't right by me, James, or anyone else,
如果他再向我提出这种要求
and if you ever ask me to do anything like it again,
他就可以另请高明了
he can find himself another lawyer.
有你在是他的福气
He's lucky to have you.
有你在是我的福气
And I'm lucky to have you.
-你在撩我吗 -没有
- Are you hitting on me? - No,
但我想邀请你明晚吃顿晚饭
but I am inviting you to dinner tomorrow night.
我也可以带上我岳父
I could invite my father-in-law too.
他是个鳏夫
He's a widower.
长得不错 按他的话说
Not bad-looking... if you ask him.
我会告诉你我对卡尔说过的话
And I will tell you what I told Carl.
他去世后 我不会再和别人好
After he's gone, there won't be any other men.
他当时也不信
He didn't believe me either.
明晚见 带着你岳父
See you tomorrow night. Invite Pops.
我们到时候再说
We'll see what happens.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted you to know--
斯科特打电♥话♥来谢谢我 哈维
Scottie called to thank me, Harvey.
真巧 她刚给我打过电♥话♥
That's funny. She just called me.
我想她对我们俩都心存感激
Well, I guess she's grateful to both of us.
我想也是
I guess so.
她有没有对你说...
did she say something to you about...
说什么
About what?
-时机正好 -托马斯
- Oh, perfect timing. - Thomas.
我以为我们约在楼下见面
I thought we were meeting downstairs.
我来的早了点
Well, I got here a little early.
就想着上来找你
I thought I'd come meet you.
哈维 这位是托马斯
Harvey, this is Thomas--
凯斯勒 我们见过
Kessler, we've met.
-很高兴我们又见面了 -我也是
- Nice to see you again. - You too.
路易一直对你评价很高
Louis always spoke very highly of you.
你也是
You too.
-我们走吧 -好的
- Well, shall we? - Of course.
-晚安 哈维 -晚安
-Good night, Harvey. - Good night.
你看着失魂落魄的
You look lost.
我只是...
I was just...
我很抱歉我没有更快地同意
I'm sorry I didn't say yes sooner.
她刺♥激♥到了我
She pushed a button.
我好斗的天性完全不受控制
I let my competitive nature get the better of me.
-她一直这样 -确实是
- She does that. - She sure does.
我原想着回我办公室喝点酒
Hey, I was gonna go to my office and get a drink,
但现在我想出去走走
but now I'm thinking I want to go out.
-你要不要来 -何乐而不为呢
- You care to join me? - Why not?
但你请客
But you're buying,
因为说到底 我帮了你
'cause after all, I had your back.
这事儿还没完了是不是
I am never gonna hear the end of this, am I?
是的 没错
No, sir, you are not.
你还有多少我应该知道的前女友律师
You got anymore ex-girlfriend lawyers I should know about?
我会给你发份名单的
I'll send you a list.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表