剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
but we don't know how high up the food chain it goes.
联调局里认为
And the bureau thinks
你是回答这个问题的最佳人选
that you'd be the perfect person to help us answer that question.
-为什么是我 -我们知道你之前
- Why me? - We know that you served
曾经为你的国家出过力
your country once before.
现在这是你报效祖国的第二次机会
This is a chance to serve it again.
你可以随意挥动你的爱国主义大旗
Well, you can wave the flag all you want,
但我什么都不知道 我也绝不会背叛
but I don't know anything, and I'm loyal to the people
和我在同一阵营的人
I'm in the foxhole with right now.
好吧 如果你不想知道你能为你的国家
Well, if you're not gonna ask what you can do
做些什么的话 那么...
for your country, then...
你应该问问你的国家能对你做些什么
maybe you should ask what your country can do to you.
-这些记录已经被封存了 -曾经是
- These records were sealed. - They were.
而它们是否会被继续封存完全取决于你
And whether they stay sealed is entirely your choice.
看看你能查出点什么吧
See what you can dig up,
不要把这件事告诉任何人
and don't say a word about this to anyone.
你一般不会直接走进来坐下
You don't usually come in and sit right down.
所以你肯定有要事
This must be important.
我想谈谈关于这次庭审的事
I need to say something about this trial,
我需要你好好听着
and I need you to hear me.
唐娜 如果你是想说我们没有找你商量
Donna, if this is about us not consulting you,
这是冠名合伙人内部间的决定
it was a name partner decision.
我要说的不是这个 哈维
It's not about that, Harvey.
我想说的是这件事结束后 我们怎么办
I'm here to talk about what we're gonna do when it's over.
-什么意思 -我们还是要在这里
- What do you mean? - We're all still gonna be here,
不论输赢
and win or lose,
最后负责维持和平的那个人一定是你
it's gonna be on you to keep the peace.
我希望你对赞恩也有一样的要求
I hope you're asking the same of Zane.
-我不会这么做的 -为什么
- I'm not. - Why not?
因为这里还是更像是你的律所而不是他的
Because this is still more your firm than his,
每个人都心知肚明
and everybody knows it.
所以如果亚历克斯赢了
So if Alex wins,
你必须表现出宽宏大量的样子
you need to be magnanimous about it.
还有哈维 如果赢的是萨曼莎
And Harvey, if Samantha wins,
你更加要大度些
you need to be the bigger man
体面地接受这个事实
and accept it with grace.
你不觉得亚历克斯会赢 是吗
You don't think Alex can win, do you?
-如果我说是呢 -我不想知道原因
- What if I said I don't? - I'd wanna know why.
因为这无关于谁是更好的律师
Because this isn't about who the better lawyer is.
这只关乎胜利
It's about winning.
除非他突然变成另一个人
And unless he suddenly becomes a different person,
他不会像她那样渴求胜利的
he's not willing to go as far as she is to win.
那也许他正在变得不同
Well then maybe he is becoming a different person.
-什么意思 -他来找我帮忙了
- What do you mean? - I mean he came to me for help,
不是请求 是通知
and he wasn't asking. He was telling.
-于是你就帮他了 -是的
- And you gave it to him? - I did.
哈维 如果亚历克斯再来找你帮忙
Harvey, if Alex comes to you asking for help again,
-拒绝他 -为什么
- say no. - Why?
因为这不仅关乎今后的和平
Because this isn't just about keeping the peace later.
如果我们不谨慎 这件事会在结束之前
If we're not careful, this could rip us apart
就让律所分崩离析
before it's even over.
这些是什么
What's all this?
只是想确保你知道了我们的全部发现
Just wanted to make sure you had all of our discovery.
你想让我在晚上九点
You're bringing me a cartload of documents
来仔细看这一车的文件
to go through at 9:00 at night?
这些还只是冰山一角
And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
你也许会想带回家看的
You might wanna order takeout.
这一堆里有多少是单纯来浪费我时间的
How much of this is purely to waste my time?
这个问题留给你自己解答 但说起时间
I'll leave that to you, but speaking of time...
我不相信
I don't believe it!
你居然把庭审提到了明天
You moved the trial to tomorrow?
我可不喜欢迂回战术 萨曼莎
I don't run the four corners, Samantha.
我喜欢直接快攻
I fast-break.
现在就是我大展身手的时候
And right now, it's show time.
你以为我不知道你在做什么吗
You think I don't know what you're doing?
你想快刀斩乱麻
You're trying to speed this thing up
因为你知道你的客户有罪
because you know your client is guilty,
你也清楚
just like you know
如果我有时间深挖 我会证明的
if I have time to dig in, I'll prove it.
我想速战速决的原因是
I'm trying to speed this up
这件事情拖得越久
because the longer this goes on,
就越不利于维护我客户的形象
the longer my client's image gets dragged through the mud.
少跟我来那一套 亚历克斯
Spare me the song and dance, Alex.
法官也许看不♥穿♥你的把戏 但我能
The judge might not have seen through it, but I do.
你说的没错 他确实在照我的思路走
You're right. He did see it my way.
而你能看见的唯一一件事
And the only thing you're gonna see is
就是我会在明天让你一败涂地
me wiping the floor with you starting tomorrow.
-什么事 -路易
- Yeah? - Louis.
我刚刚还在想你
Hey, I was just thinking about you.
怎么了 你今天过得怎么样
What's going on? How was your day?
我有好消息和坏消息要说
Well, I've got some good news and some bad news.
-发生什么了 -迪恩·斯坦顿的妻子
- What happened? - Dean Stanton's wife
被诊断出了乳腺癌
was diagnosed with breast cancer,
他要辞职去多陪陪她
and he's stepping down to spend some time with her.
希拉 我很抱歉
Sheila, I am so sorry.
好消息是他推荐我当临时院长
The good news is he recommended me to be interim dean.
天哪 太棒了 我马上回家
Oh, my God, that's amazing. I'm gonna come home right now
咱们出去庆祝庆祝
and we're gonna go out and celebrate.
路易 你不必这样
Louis, you don't have to do that.
我知道不必 但我想庆祝
Well, I know I don't have to. I want to.
我说你不必回家
No, I mean, you don't have to do that.
因为我已经在这儿了
Because I'm already here.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
路易 这还没定呢
Louis, it hasn't happened yet.
会定的
It will.
我知道会的
I know it will.
打扰了 贾维斯先生 您现在有空吗
Excuse me, Mr. Jarvis. Do you have a minute?
当然 但首先我需要知道你的名字
Of course I do. But first I'll need a name.
萨曼莎·惠勒
Samantha Wheeler.
萨曼莎·惠勒 你有何贵干
Well, Samantha Wheeler, what can I do for you?
你们雇我的时候提到
When I was hired I was told
我可以随时来找资深管理人员
I could come to senior management with anything.
没错
And you can.
我们善待助理律师
We pride ourselves on our reputation
可是名声在外
for looking after our associates.
我正是因为这个来寻求您的帮助
Which is why I'm hoping you can help me.
今天早上联邦调查局找上我
I was approached by the FBI this morning.
他们认为这里出了些问题
They think something's going on here.
那你说了什么
And, well, what did you say?
我说我对我的律所忠心耿耿
I said I'm loyal to my firm.
我想首先你得有个
Well, that would presume there's something
忠诚的理由
to be loyal about.
那个找上我的家伙认为
The guy that came at me believes
我们在洗钱
we're laundering money.
你现在接的什么案子
What are you working on right now?
对孟山都公♥司♥的诉讼
The suit against Monsanto.
明天一早我就把这案子交给别人
First thing tomorrow, I'm farming it out to someone else,
如果联邦调查局说的没错
because if the FBI's right,
我就得找人好好查查我们的账簿
then I need someone to dig into our books.
如果到了查账这一步 做事的人
If I go to accounting, then whoever's doing this is
一定会发现丹麦那边出了问题
gonna know there's something rotten in Denmark.
-我这就去办 -好
- I'm on it. - Good.
萨曼莎 如果你找到任何线索
Oh, and Samantha, if you find anything,
不管多细微 都要告诉我
I mean, no matter how small, please, let me know.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
在这次庭审上你会听到许多数字
you're going to hear a lot of numbers in this trial,
但唯一重要的数字就是7
but the only number that matters is seven.
那是用于防止
That's how many safeguards there are
一件货物因减压而遭到损坏的保护层数
to keep a cargo hold from depressurizing.
在这种情况下 损坏不可能发生
It simply can't happen.
除非有人有意为之
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表