剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
就更容易让汤米·布莱顿这样的人
and we make it that much easier
来分♥裂♥我们了
for another Tommy Bratton to try and pick us apart.
我知道
I know.
但我们律所已经分♥裂♥了
But our house is divided.
我做出了承诺 你也是
I made a promise, you made a promise.
如果我们继续袖手旁观
And if we keep doing nothing...
那比让他们自己解决还糟
It's worse than letting them settle it themselves.
一个案子 正面对决
One case, head-to-head,
赢家当上冠名合伙人
winner gets name partner.
你觉得他们会答应吗
You think they'll go for it?
我觉得自从你们俩来了这里
I think they've been wanting to go at it
他们就一直想打一架了
ever since you two got here.
那我同意
Then I say we let them fight.
你想自己通知他们 还是我去
You want to tell them, or should I?
不如我们一起说
Why don't we both tell them?
但还是明天再说吧
But let's do it tomorrow.
因为今天之后 我只想喝完这杯酒
Because after today, all I want to do is finish this drink,
回家 然后...
go home, and...
见见我的劳拉
see Laura.
晚安 罗伯特
Good night, Robert.
晚安 哈维
Goodnight, Harvey.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表