某次还打碎了凯姆·马特洛克的颧骨
and that fight where he fractured Cam Matlock's cheekbone.
但是 都不算重罪
But no felonies, though.
你说被偷的是辆保时捷
Stolen Porsche, you said?
史蒂夫还没消息
Still no Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve!
该死 史蒂夫
Shit, Steve.
啥事
Yeah?
有俩孩子昨晚被关进来了 姓加拉格
A couple of kids were brought in here last night... Gallagher?
保释金额定下来了吗
Has bail been set yet?
特克 开12-36号♥车
Turk, take 12-36.
杰克逊昨晚开的12-17号♥
Jackson backed 12-17 into
在霍尔斯特德街倒车时撞到消防栓上了
a hydrant on Halsted last night.
车屁♥股♥整个报废了
Trashed the back end!
姓加拉格的
Uh, it-it's Gallagher.
叫菲利普和伊恩
It's, it's Phillip and Ian.
无法保释 尚未提讯
No bail. Haven't been arraigned yet.
今天晚些时候或者明天左右开庭
Probably make it into court sometime later today or tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
我担心她 弗兰克
I'm worried about her, Frank.
她爸爸让她受了那么多苦
After everything she's been through with her father,
对她的羞辱
the humiliation and,
拒绝给她买♥♥车
and rejection...
我 我实在担心
I-I'm just so worried
她会铸成大错
that she's going to make some terrible mistake
以致悔恨终生
that she regrets the rest of her life.
宝贝 睡得怎么样
Hi, sweetie. How did you sleep?
凯伦 宝贝
Karen, sweetie?
你想吃点早饭吗
Do you want to have some breakfast?
先别去地下室
Don't go to the basement yet.
过来跟我们坐一起
Come and sit with us.
又来卖♥♥饼干吗
More cookies to sell?
吉米在不在
Is Jimmy here?
不在
No.
他回密歇根上学了
He's back in school in Michigan.
才不是
No.
他一直住在南区 离这96条街
He's living 96 blocks away on the South Side,
和我姐约会 靠偷车过活
dating my sister, stealing cars,
还起了个假名叫史蒂夫
and going by the name of Steve.
听着
Look...
虽然难以启齿 但我们不能这样了
there's no easy way to say this, but we have to stop.
他是我儿子
It's my boy.
利普
Lip.
对不起 我不能这样对他
I'm sorry, I can't do it to him.
和你做♥爱♥ 的确 欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
You and me, I mean, it-it was amazing.
惊天动地
Earth-shattering.
整个世界都为之震颤 呻♥吟♥ 呐喊
The world turned on its axis and all of that.
我实在深有体会
It was for me, too.
而你是如此的年轻貌美
And you, so young and sexy
紧致 嫩滑
and taut and tight and...
可是我
But I'm...
我当然还是会在你身边支持你的
I'll still be there for you, of course.
如果你需要我辅♥导♥你做题
If you need help with your homework
需要我教你开车
or you need me to teach you how to drive or...
或者通通厕所什么的
the toilet needs plunging.
你知道的 男人和他
You know, normal things between a man
女友的女儿之间的正常往来
and his girlfriend's daughter.
但是你和我
But you and me...
一个男人面对自己的儿子时必须问心无愧
A man has to be able to look his son in the eye.
一个男人 必须有勇气
A man... has to have the courage
和自己本能的兽♥性♥抗争 你懂的
to fight the things in his nature that... you understand...
他的热情 他的生理需求和欲望
his passions, his needs and desires.
好了 就这样吧
Well, okay.
我说完了 就这些
There, I've said it.
你重回利普怀抱 我会回到你母亲身边
You go back to Lip, I'll go back to your mother.
好吗 就这么定了
Yes? Okay?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
给 拿着
Here, here.
给你自己买♥♥点好东西
Get yourself something nice.
这他妈的是啥
What the hell is that?
你要的凯宴
Your Cayenne.
本该是黑色的
Supposed to be black.
喷层漆吧
Paint it.
-咋了 -我要我的分成
- What? - I need my end.
等我拿到钱再给你
You'll get it when I get it.
不 我现在就要
No, I need it now.
你 算了 给你个活干
You... all right, I got a job.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
给我偷两辆凌志
Bring me two Lexuses.
最好是黑色的 要450LS型
Black if possible, 450 LS's.
这才三千美元
There's only three grand in here.
听着 给我450型的
Look, bring me the 450s,
我下周就给你一万美元
I'll give you ten grand next week.
我下周就不在这了 我连明天都不在这
I'm not gonna be here next week; I'm not gonna be here tomorrow.
好吧 今晚弄来 我再给你一万美元
All right, come back tonight, I'll get you the ten grand.
咋了
What?
暂存在你这儿 我会回来取的
Hold onto my money, I'll be back for it.
警探
Detective.
啥事
Yeah?
昨晚你手上的那个案子 姓加拉格的
Case landed on your desk last night... Gallagher,
叫菲利普和伊恩
Phillip and Ian?
咋了
Yeah.
怎么才能放他俩走人
What's it going to take to let them walk?
你姓马科维奇 对吧
Markovich, is it?
跟他们家是亲戚吗
You related somehow?
他俩是我的邻居
They're from my neighborhood.
都是好孩子
Good kids.
利普聪明绝顶 成绩一流
Lip's bright as hell, doing great at school.
伊恩进了预备役军官训练营
Ian's in ROTC,
想加入海军陆战队
wants to join the Marines.
要是知道那辆车是偷来的 他俩决不会开
They wouldn't have been in that car if they knew it was stolen.
这么说 他俩就是你普通的邻居 是吧
So, uh, you just know them from around the neighborhood, is that it?
我跟他俩的姐姐很亲近
I'm pretty close to their sister.
这么回事啊
Oh.
放他们出去 我保证
They get off, I promise,
我定会好好教训他们的
I'll kick their asses up and down the block.
他们得供出真正的偷车贼才行啊
Well, they gotta tell me who gave them that car.
你明知他们俩不会松口的
They won't snitch and you know it.
那他俩就被关着吧
Then they're doing time.
熊队的棒球票
Bears tickets.
45码线处
45 yard line,
23排以上
23 rows up.
随便哪场
You pick the game.
请你看两场
Two games.
下赛季八场都请
All eight games next season.
拉倒吧
Fine.
算上季前赛和季后赛
Preseason and playoffs.
你俩算是把"处♥女♥牢"做了
You guys popped your cherry!
在里面看到我老爸没
Hey, did you guys see my dad in there?
[探查肛♥门♥ 以防携带毒品武器]
你被探肛了吗
They give you a cavity search?
没 我们关的时间不够长
No, we weren't there long enough.
再关几天估计就要按程序走了
Think it was probably on the menu, though.
我是凯伦 有事请留言
Hey, it's Karen. Leave a message.
凯伦 是我
Hey, Karen, it's me.
听到留言后回话 好吗
Um, call me back when you get this message, all right?
看到有人被刀捅没
See anybody get shanked?
我们几乎整晚被铐在走廊的长凳上 卡尔
We were cuffed to a bench in a hallway most of the night, Carl.
干净毛巾
Clean towels.
你俩臭气熏天 都得洗澡
You both need showers; you're rank.
我先洗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表