I'm not like this.
-哪样 -心不在焉的
- Like what? - Distracted.
因为什么呢
Yeah, by what?
好吧 你是这团乱麻里唯一的新成员
Well, you're the only new thing in the mix.
等一下
Wait,
我有分散菲奥娜·加拉格的注意力吗
am I actually distracting Fiona Gallagher?
真的吗
Really!
我
I... hey...
等我弄完就去买♥♥咖啡
I will make a coffee run after I finish.
-好吧 -行吗
- Fine. - Okay?
该去上学了
Time for school, okay?
利普 快下来
Lip! Feet on the floor!
利普
Lip?
沃伦
Warren.
我的作业在哪
Where's my paper?
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我带来了
I got it.
很好
Okay.
我必须眼见为实
I want to see it.
35块 对吧
$35, right?
不 50块
No, $50.
别瞎嚷嚷棒子语了 沃伦
Stop speaking fake Korean, Warren.
我从没说过35块
I never said $35.
上个月帮你写的论文不是35块
Not for the paper I wrote you last month,
上个学期帮你写的论文不是35块
not for the paper I wrote you last semester,
本次也不例外
not for this one.
明白吗 一口价 50块
All right? It's $50.
36块行吗
Can you do $36?
不行
No.
-38块呢 -老天啊
- $38? - Oh...
沃伦
Warren...
你再次以实例证明 韩国人是亚洲第一吝啬鬼
once again proving that Koreans are the Asian Jews.
你这是种族歧视
That's racist.
不 事实就是事实 与种族歧视无关
No. Facts cannot be racist.
爱尔兰人♥大♥多是酒鬼
Many Irish are drunks.
法国人♥大♥多浑身体臭
Many French smell.
中国人♥大♥多讨厌孩子
Most Chinese hate children.
所以才把他们把孩子卖♥♥到美国
That's why they sell them to Americans.
现在 我们所面对的事实是
Now, the fact here
你 我唯一认识的韩国人
is that you, the one Korean I know,
原本说好了是50块
made a deal of 50 bucks
帮你完成一篇他妈的《了不起的盖茨比》的论文
for an original essay about The Great goddamn Gatsby, yet...
而你 却再次试图讨价还价
once again, you're trying to get me to lower my agreed-upon price.
总之一句话...
Okay? So...
你要么给我50块
I want you to give me $50
要么GFY
or GFY.
GFY?
Gfy?
滚一边操蛋去
Go Fuck Yourself.
-又短缺了 -什么
- You're short again. - What?
货物
Inventory.
顺手牵羊 强取强夺
Gone, out the door without being paid for.
灌装汤
Soup,
啤酒 薯片 香烟 棒棒糖
beer, chips, cigarettes, lollipops,
还有盐 连盐都有人偷 凯希 搞毛啊
salt-- people are stealing salt, Kash, what the hell?
孩子们 不如你们先去后面
Kids, why don't you go in the back
找些果汁喝吧
and get yourself some juice.
孩子们 站这儿别动
Boys, stay right where you are.
你们都要听好了
You need to hear this.
除了你们所遗传的心脏病和一口烂牙
Other than genetic markers for heart disease and bad teeth,
这个杂货店就是我们死后留给你们的全部东西了
this dump is the sum total of what we're leaving you.
商店盗窃已经完全失控了
The shoplifting is out of hand
一周损失了320块
$320 in one week.
我们又不是救济所
This is not a food bank.
小偷行窃时 你干什么去了
What are you doing when all this thievery is taking place?
在用手♥机♥玩"打砖块"吗
You playing Brickbreaker on your phone?
非要逼我去修监控录像吗
Do I need to get the security cameras fixed?
那可得花2500块 我们可付不起
'Cause that's a $2,500 bill we cannot afford.
我马上送孩子去学校 算我求你了
Do me a favor while I take the kids to school
有点儿骨气
grow a pair.
快点 孩子们
Come on, boys.
午饭带好了吗
You guys have your lunches?
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is it?
是的 现在能放我走了吗
Yeah. Can I please go now?
等孩子们离家了再说
When the kids leave.
利亚姆 我们不得不为你准备了个便盆
Oh, Liam, we got to get you onto this potty!
那样的话就可以省下尿布钱了
We can take some of the money that we spent on diapers,
然后给你买♥♥糖和玩具车
and we can buy you candy, and cars!
你很喜欢糖和玩具车的对吧
Don't you like candy and cars?
拉屎也有回报 一去无返的美好往日啊
Ah, rewards for shitting-- the good old days.
嘿 我来帮你吧
Hey, let me help.
很好
Okay, cool.
当利亚姆憋住气 眯着眼时
When Liam starts holding his breath and squinting,
把他放便盆上
put him on this.
我也交份电费钱
The power bill.
拿着吧 我也算是住在这儿呢
Come on, I'm almost living here.
不 你不算
No, you're not.
利普昨天给了我足够的钱
Lip gave me enough to pay for it yesterday.
临下班时我又接了一些活儿
I picked up a last-minute shift at the motel
忘记去缴费中心交电费了
and forgot to walk it to the payment center.
430块吗
430 bucks?
-利普本月收入相当可观啊 -高考期嘛
- Lip's a bit flush this month. - It's S.A.T. Season.
每年高考期他都能大赚一笔
He's always flush during S.A.T. Season.
-高考? -大学入学考试
- S.A.T.? - College tests.
他帮人辅♥导♥吗
He tutors?
不 我帮人代♥考♥
Uh, no. He takes.
好了 去玩你的小车车吧
Okay, go play with your cars.
-我有单新生意要介绍给你 -你安排下 小傻
- Oh, hey, I got another lead for you. - Oh, set it up, douche.
今天放学后已经有安排了
I'm taking it for someone else after school today,
但是 可以安排在两周后
but, uh, there's another session in two weeks.
好的
All right.
今天别把手♥机♥带走 我要用
Don't take the phone today, okay? I need it.
-我也要用 -何用
- I need it. - For what?
电♥话♥推销 自荐帮人做保姆
Cold calling, for baby-sitting gigs.
我的声音在电♥话♥里听起来更加成熟
I sound more mature on the phone.
我今天必须用手♥机♥ 明白吗
I'm using the phone today, okay?
都快出发吧 你们要迟到了
Everybody go. You're gonna be late.
我可以带你们一程
I'll give you guys a ride.
多谢
Thank you.
老师让我把这个交给你
Teacher told me to give this to you.
-等等 你又犯什么事儿了 -没什么
- Wait. What did you do? - Nothing.
这是上周五给的
This is from last Friday.
今天都周三了 卡尔
It's Wednesday! Carl!
等下 他到底干什么了
Wait, whoa, what'd he do?
没什么 嘿 球棒不准带
Nothing. Hey, bat stays here.
说了多少次了 干嘛还塞钱给我
Why do we keep having this conversation?
因为你从来都不收
Because you never take the money.
因为我不需要
Because I don't need it.
你不是要去什么地方吗
Don't you have someplace to be?
天主教♥徒♥ 看看他们
Catholics-- look at 'em all.
像兔子一样产一窝崽
They replicate like rabbits.
如果教皇允许使用避孕套的话
But, you know, if the Pope ever approves of condoms,
我也可以得到洗礼
I'd get baptized.
我对天主教弥撒可是情有独钟啊
A lot I like about the Catholic Mass.
有幸耳闻啊
Good to know.
我们做个了结吧
Let's get this over with.
谁忘了什么东西
Who forgot what?
弗兰克忘记还我们钱了
Frank forgot to pay.
立刻滚出我的屋子
Get the fuck out of my house.
你该将门锁好的
You should dead-bolt your door.
这片社区治安很差的
This is a dangerous neighborhood.
弗兰克已经不住在这儿了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表