有好消息告诉你
Good news.
琳达跟我这个月已经完事了
Linda's done with me this month.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
也许我们可以
Maybe we could, um...
调整一下摄像头 重温快乐时光
adjust the cameras, for old time's sake.
然后我听到
"Then I hear it...
有几个人突然跑了起来
"Several pairs of feet breaking into a run.
点火的人一定是睡着了
"The firestarter must've dozed off.
她还没来得及跑就被抓住了 我知道
"They're on her before she can escape, and I know..."
既然你戒酒了 是不是能找个工作啊
Any chance of you getting a job, now that you're sober?
嘘
Shh!
马上就要讲到卡尼斯
We're getting to the part where Katniss
弗兰克讲的和黛比说的内容均出自小说《饥饿游戏》
放出杀死格里莫的追踪黄蜂了
releases the tracker jackers that kill Glimmer.
想吃的话 晚餐在厨房♥
Dinner in the kitchen, if you want.
听到了笑声
"Then there's laughter,
还有别人的喝彩声
"and congratulations from several voices.
12个倒下了 还有11个
'Twelve down! Eleven to go!'"
我要出去
Hey, I'm going out.
怎么了
What's up?
今天挺难熬的
Hard day.
你为什么这么生爸爸的气
Why are you so upset with Dad?
菲奥娜 我们经历过这种事 记得吗
Fiona, we, uh... we've been through this before, remember?
上次爸爸清醒的时候
Last time Dad was sober?
是啊 那又怎样
Yeah? So?
他是因为在酒吧跟别人打赌
He, uh, he had a bet with some guy at the bar,
才变成模范父亲的
and became the perfect dad.
我是说 他第一次来看我的
I mean, it was the first time he ever came to
棒球比赛
one of my Little League games.
我打出一次双击
And uh, I hit a double.
我从没见他这么骄傲过
I fucking never saw him so proud.
你知道他早晚会变回那个狗屁老爸
You knew he was going to go back to his regular shitty self.
不 关键在于
No, that's, uh, that's the thing.
我那时不知道
I didn't know.
-嗨 -你在干什么
- Hi. - What are you doing?
我想回去看看
Well, I was, uh, I was going to go back,
那个实验室 你想去吗
check out that lab. You want to come?
好啊
Okay.
你为什么不走前门
Why didn't you just go to the front door?
这样更浪漫
This seemed more romantic.
再说 我不知道你是不是跟别人在一起
Plus, I didn't know if you were up there with someone.
杰森一个小时前刚刚偷跑出去
Jason snuck out an hour ago.
杰森·皮尔斯吗
Jason Pierce?
也许吧
Maybe.
他就是给我看一个能非法下载音乐的网站
He just showed me a Web site to steal music.
我马上下去
I'll be right down.
好的
All right.
我一点性趣都没有 小维
I'm not even in the mood, V.
怎么了
What's up?
你知道怎么了
You know what's up.
你因为那个女孩儿吗
Is this about the kid?
是啊
Yeah.
现在又怎么了
What now?
你让她给你做家务
You've made her do your chores.
然后保证下周给她做
And then you promised to do hers next week?
-怎么 -你骗了她
- So? - You lied to her.
她下周不会在这儿了
She's not even going to be here next week.
有什么大不了的 她是个怪人
What's the big deal? She's a freak.
小维 那个女孩需要我们
V, that girl needs us.
你听说她那变♥态♥的故事了
I mean, you heard that messed-up story of hers.
更别提 她以为
Not to mention, she thought I wanted
-我今天想和她上♥床♥ -什么
- to have sex with her today. - What?
是啊 上♥床♥
Yeah. Sex.
13岁的女孩
A 13-year-old girl.
谁知道她要是回去了 会被送到
Who knows what crazy family she's going to get
什么狗屁家庭啊
if we give her back?
凯文 我们不会留下她的
Kevin, we're not keeping her.
我认为在她找到固定住处前应该让她留下来
I think we should, until she gets a permanent home.
我们能帮助她过上正常的生活
We can help her live like a normal child.
这不关我们的事
This is none of our business.
-我们承担了这个职责 -不 你承担了职责
- We signed on for it. - No. You signed on for it.
我是冲钱才干的
I signed on for the money.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我去沙发上睡
I'm sleeping on the couch.
妈
Mom?
怎么了
What's wrong?
弗兰克走了
Frank left.
他没有
No, he didn't.
他在加拉格家
He's at the Gallaghers'.
因为他对我没了性趣
Because he's lost interest in me.
利普说他只要一开始喝酒
Lip says he'll be back to normal
就会变得跟原来一样
as soon as he starts drinking again.
你这样想吗
Do you think so?
是的
I do.
他妈的怎么回事
What the hell is that?
爸 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Dad, what the hell are you doing?
你他♥娘♥的♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?!
装♥修♥ 儿子 把铜线扯出来
Remodeling. Son, grab that copper wire.
那东西现在很值钱的
It's worth a lot of money these days.
不 老爸 住手
No! Dad, stop!
妈♥逼♥的 为啥沙发跑到墙上去了
Why the fuck is our couch on the wall?
我们要重新开始
We need a fresh start.
这里面有煤气管道
There's a gas line right there.
好吧
All right. Fine.
我们到浴室继续搞破坏 孩子们
We'll start the demolition in the bathroom, kids.
赞
Yeah!
上次 他把地板都翻开了 记得吧
Last time, he ripped up the floorboards, remember?
妈的
Shit.
说他要铺萨尔提略瓷砖 当然
Said he was gonna put in Saltillo tiles. Of course,
根本没铺
he never did.
是啊 我不得不和修地板的小子约会了一个月
Yeah, and I had to date that flooring guy for a month
他才把地板弄好
to get him to finish the work.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们得杀了乌龟
We have to kill the turtle.
爸爸和卡尔在阁楼
Daddy and Carl are up in the attic
打算给屋顶凿个窟窿
getting ready to cut a hole in the roof
要"见光"
for a skylight.
是时候杀死乌龟了
It's time to kill the turtle.
小黛 你要知道
Now, Debs, you know
我给你讲得那个故事 你们才是乌龟
that you guys were the turtle in my story, right?
我去
Oh.
对
Right.
没事 我明白你的意思了
That's okay. I get what you're saying, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
要是等到两周后 我会更伤心
It'll hurt less now than if we wait two more weeks.
好的
Okay.
关乌龟什么事
What's up with the turtle?
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
老爸 帮我 我看见一只耗子
Daddy, help! I think I see a mouse!
耗子
A mouse?
等下 我这就下来
Hold on. I'll be right down.
那个小东西在...
Where is the little...
我以为泰瑟枪不好使
I thought the Taser didn't work.
是啊 我那是糊弄卡尔
Yeah. I just told Carl that.
我把电池拿出去了
I took the batteries out.
好了 张开他的嘴
All right. Open his mouth.
不 不
No. No! No. No.
怎么了
What happened?
这样对大家更好 卡尔
It's better this way, Carl.
你看见小凯了吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表