about being gay.
瞧瞧周围人对基佬的态度
In this neighborhood?
为什么我要编这种谎话
Why would I make that up?
听着 现在只有你和利普知道这件事
Look, you and Lip are the only two who know, all right?
我不会跟别人说的
I won't tell anyone.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是觉得
It's just that I thought
你可能编这个谎话 好让我叫我哥停手
maybe you were making this up so I'd call my brothers off.
或是 我不知道
Or, I don't know.
也许你是嫌我丑 或其他什么的
Maybe... you think I'm, like, ugly or something.
曼迪 你很漂亮
Mandy, you're beautiful.
听着 这和你的外貌没有关系
Look, this has nothing to do with the way you look.
我只是对女人没感觉
I'm just not wired that way.
看到了吗 没反应
See? Nothing.
我每六个月都要回访一次
You can expect a visit from me every six months.
是啊 真是浪费政♥府♥劳力物力的好方法
Yeah, 'cause this is such a great use of government funds.
也许下次你可以检查检查
Hey, maybe next time you can check that
我叔叔哈罗德服用立普妥的情况[降血脂药]
my Uncle Harold is taking his Lipitor.
哦 对了
Oh, wait, that's right.
他吃不到立普妥了
He doesn't get Lipitor anymore,
因为你们取消了他的医疗保险
since you canceled his Medicare.
还好我在墨西哥有几个铁哥们可以弄到药
Good thing I've got some amigos down in Mexico.
给你
Here you are.
93岁 她活不了多久了
93-- she won't live long.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不
Don't...!
-我可以交煤气费了 -不 不 不行
- Now I can pay the gas bill. - No! No! No!
等等
Wait, wait.
菲奥娜 别开玩笑了
Fiona, seriously.
不 不
No, no...
我还和凯博·卡洛威一起跳过舞[美国已故黑人歌♥手]
I also danced with Cab Calloway.
第一根探入我口中的"黑棍"就是他的
He had the first colored penis I ever kissed.
我的任务完成了
My work here is done.
你哪都不能去
You're not going anywhere
我们得送她回疗养院
until we take her back to the nursing home.
不是可以乘公车吗
She's never heard of a bus pass?
必须把金吉姑妈送走吗
Aunt Ginger has to go back?
新鲜出炉的米花糖 谁想来一块
Rice Krispie Treats, anyone?
不要送她走
Don't make her go.
她不能呆在这儿 黛比
She can't stay, Debs.
但她不是故意对着盆栽尿尿的
But she didn't mean to pee in the plant.
求你 她不能回疗养院
Please, she can't go back to the nursing home.
我来照顾她 我保证
I'll take care of her. I promise.
她不属于我们家
She doesn't belong to us.
黛比 你随时都可以去看望她
Debs, you can come visit anytime you want.
而且你每六个月 就能借她回来一次
Besides, you can borrow her every six months.
借什么
Borrow what?!
靠
Aw, shit.
我们该带黛比去祭拜真的金吉姑妈
We should take Debs to visit the real Ginger's grave.
她埋在哪里了
Where's she buried?
老爸
Dad? Huh?
这里
Here.
什么
What?!
我可以在学校或其他地方扮成你的女友
I could pretend to be your girlfriend at school and stuff.
就没人会为难你了
Then no one would ever give you a hard time.
你愿意为我这样做
You'd do that for me?
当然 那样的话 那些讨厌鬼也不会缠着我了
Sure. It'd keep the creepy guys away from me.
而且
Besides...
其实我从来都没有
I've never actually
真正交过男朋友
had a real boyfriend before.
不用你当真正的男友
Well, not that you'd be a real boyfriend.
但可以是个与我共度时光的男友
But a boyfriend I could do things with,
而不是
instead of...
整天对我毛手毛脚
you know, just getting finger-banged all the time.
多漂亮的小女孩呀
What a pretty little girl she is.
-有人想吃米花糖吗 -黛比 没事
- Rice Krispie Treats, anyone? - Debs, it's okay.
-过来我这里 没事的 -米花糖
- I got you. It's okay. - Rice Krispie Treats.
我自己做的 很美味的
I made them myself. They're delicious.
我真的下了很大功夫
I really worked very hard.
你若尝一块 我会很感激的
I'd appreciate it if you would take one.
很抱歉 女士们 你们太忙了
I know. So sorry. Oh, you ladies are so busy,
小心手上黏黏的
you might get sticky fingers.
他也非常的忙
He's pretty busy, too.
-没事了 -有人想吃我的米花糖吗
- It's okay. I know. - Somebody wants my Rice Krispies.
-别伤心了 -女士们 你们真有才
- It's okay. - Oh, ladies. Oh, you're so talented.
我希望我可以 但我很忙
I wish I could do... But I'm a very busy...
你请自便
You go ahead...
每个人都拿一块尝尝
Everyone has to take one...
你想来一块吗 先生
And would you like one, sir?
-好了 我们回家 -他看起来很忙
- It's okay. Let's go home. - He looks prett busy.
-她没事了 -每个人都很忙
- She's okay now. - Everyone's so busy.
女士们
Ladies...
我们过来探望 她不在房♥间里
Well, we came for a visit. She wasn't in her room.
没有员工知道她去了哪儿
None of the staff knew where she was.
在我们报♥警♥ 并当做失踪人口立案后
After we called the police to file a missing persons report,
她就从前门走了进来
she just walked through the front door
好像什么都没发生过一样
as if nothing had happened.
她不停地叫自己艾比
She keeps calling herself Abby,
她还说 她想问我们几个问题
and she says that she'd like to ask us a few questions.
女士们 你们都很忙
Oh, you ladies are so busy...
外面的世界太可怕了 弗兰克
It's so scary out there, Frank.
喂 别滚床单啊
Hey. Above the covers.
明白
You got it.
-你气色不错 -谢啦
- You look nice. - Thank you.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表