This is bullshit, Frank!
关门 把门锁上
Bar the door! Lock the door!
发生什么了
What is happening?!
没事 希拉 只不过是我老爸
It's okay, Sheila. It's just my dad.
我以为甩掉她们了
I thought we lost 'em.
你难道没有个计划吗
Did you even have a plan back there?
我本打算在那骗她签字
I was going to charm her into signing once she was there.
我哪知道她会带来那个
How the hell was I supposed to know
开着卡车的女哥斯拉啊
she would show up with ghetto Godzilla in a Peterbilt.
我真想狠狠地揍你的小♥弟♥弟♥
I am seriously this close to punching you in the dick.
-过来... -不过是女流之辈
- Get... - They're just girls.
停下 你去跟她们交涉
Stop. You talk to them.
把后门钥匙给我
I need the key to the back door.
这不是性暗示
That is not a sexual euphemism.
他妈的把钥匙给我 你搁哪儿了
I need the fucking key. What did you do with it?
我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
你一朝我吼 我就无法思考 弗兰克
I can't think when you yell, Frank.
我没吼
I'm not yelling.
-你把钥匙搁哪儿了 -你还是在吼
- What'd you do with the key? - You're still yelling.
钥匙给我 希拉
I need the key, Sheila.
好 在那 在那
Okay, okay, it's by the... it's by the...
在洗衣机边上
it's by the washing machine.
不在洗衣机边
It's not by the washing machine.
在的 我放在洗衣机边
Yes, it is. I put it by the washing machine.
不在...
It's not by the...
妈妈
Mom.
是妈妈
It-it's Mom.
黛比
Debbie.
我的小豆豆
Oh, my sweet pea.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?!
你瞧 我跟这事没关系 知道吗
Hey, look, I got nothing to do with it, all right?
-我只是开车的 -坐下
- I'm just the driver. - Sit.
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
就算对你来说
That was a nasty trick.
这手段也太下流 弗兰克
Even for you, Frank.
我满心都想着那个泰迪熊
I had my heart set on that teddy bear.
可怜的莫妮卡
Oh, poor Monica.
那你自己的孩子呢
Well, what about your kids?!
还记得吗
Remember?
六个小孩
The six kids?
你走的时候 最小的那个才两个月大
Youngest was only two months old before you ran off.
你却跑去跟这个怪物史莱克在一块
Ended up with... fucking Shrek here.
要我插手吗 莫妮卡
You want me to step in here, Monica?
不 不是我离开你的 弗兰克
No, I didn't leave you, Frank.
-你就这么做了 -不是我自己选择离开
- Yes, you did. - I didn't choose to leave my family.
是你几乎毁了我
You almost destroyed me.
当那晚我出现在洛贝塔那里时
When I turned up at Roberta's that night,
我简直是个 情感残障
I was an... Emotional cripple!
你就扯吧
Oh, bullshit.
没有丝毫自尊
With not one ounce of self-respect.
-你几乎摧毁了我 -我都要哭出来了
- You almost destroyed me. - I'm gonna start crying.
是你把我逼到这份上的 弗兰克
You drove me into the ground, Frank.
你夺走了我所有的尊严
You-you robbed me of any sense of dignity I ever had,
其他的孩子们呢
Where's the rest of the kids?
他们在外面玩
They're out playing.
他们跟菲奥娜住在一起
They live down at Fiona's.
能不能套上这些袋子啊
You mind putting some bags on?
能不能把这个袋子套在脚上啊
Can you... can you put some bags on your feet?
套在脚上吗
Bags on my feet?
把鞋脱掉 请套上这些袋子
Take your shoes off. I need you to put bags on.
不要啊
Don't, don't don't.
地狱般的怒焰 烤焦了爆米花
Hell hath no fury like popcorn burned.
-史蒂夫会来吗 -希望如此
- Is Steve coming? - Hope so.
你俩是不是打算
Are you guys going to
趁我们看电视时造人啊
make a baby while we watch Cosmos?
想想我就要吐了
'Cause that's going to make me throw up.
成千上万的小精虫
Billions and billions of sperm.
求你了 快把电视开开
Please, please turn it on already.
是啊 快点
Yeah, hurry up.
我还要赶回去上班
I gotta get back to work.
酷啊
Cool.
-想你了 陌生人 -我也想你了
- Missed you, stranger. - You, too.
要搞去房♥间里搞
Get a room.
-拿到票了吗 -是的 谢谢
- Get your tickets? - Oh, yeah. Thanks.
很高兴我能帮忙
Glad I could help.
你高兴我也高兴
Glad you're glad.
史蒂夫
Steve.
-爆米花都烧焦了 -都怪那个破微波炉
- Oh, this popcorn's burnt. - Our microwave sucks.
我这么说不是想让你给我们买♥♥个新的
That doesn't mean I want you to buy us a new one.
小黛
Debs?
甜心 发生什么事了
Honey, what happened?
怎么 老爸是不是又喝高了
What, Dad have one too many again?
再碰到他这样 你别理他 小黛
You just got to ignore him when he's like that, Debs.
为什么你们总是先责怪老爸
Why do you always blame Dad first?
还有谁
Who else is there?
她在希拉家里
She's over at Sheila's.
谁啊
Who?
莫妮卡
Monica.
莫妮卡是谁
Who the hell is Monica?
她妈妈
Her mother.
小黛
Debs.
你才不会在乎
What do you care?!
你以后就跟史蒂夫
You'll be living with Steve
搬去旁边那个房♥子住了
in that house he bought next door!
本想给你个惊喜
Surprise.
-我去上班了 -伊恩 等等
- I'm going to work. - Ian, come on, wait.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
好了
I know.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
搞什么鸡♥巴♥玩意
What the fuck?
我必须得见你
I need to see you.
你来得真不是时候
Not a good time.
谁他妈的总把脏衣服挂在我练引体向上的横杠上
Who keeps hanging their fucking laundry on my pull-up bar?!
我不知道我还能去哪儿
I-I-I don't know where else to go.
我以为你今天得上班
I thought you were working today.
琳达肯定要痛骂我的
Uh, Linda's gonna have my ass.
我现在本应该在上班的
I'm supposed to be there now.
20分钟后我去那儿找你
I'll meet you there in 20.
净胡扯
Oh, bullshit!
你在肢体上虐待了我
You physically abused me.
你说什么 什么时候
What?! When?!
国♥庆♥节那次
The Fourth of July.
能不能讲点理 你用一盘子烤苹果奶酥
Oh, come on, you hit me in the face
打了我的脸
with a tray of apple pan dowdy.
你不是还手了吗
And you hit me back.
那是在你打坏我的鼻子抓破我的角膜之后
Yeah, after you broke my nose and scratched my cornea.
是吗 那你怎么解释这个
Oh, yeah? What about this?
得了 那次是你先挑起的
Oh, come on, you started that one.
如果你要是敢碰她一下你就死定了
And I'll finish it if you lay a finger on her.
洛贝塔
Roberta...
叫我鲍勃 只有莫妮才能叫我洛贝塔
Bob. Only Moni called me Roberta.
好吧 鲍勃 我们在这儿多少有点碍事
All right, well Bob, perhaps we're just in the way here
不如我们先出去
and we should make our exit
让莫妮卡好好表达一下她的歉意
and leave Monica for her apologies.
歉意
Apologies?
为了逃离他这个臭狗屎吗
For walking out on this piece of shit?
不 为了离他们而去道歉
No, for walking out on them.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
还好还好 我不是他们中的一个
It's all right. I'm not one of yours.
我只是来看好戏的
Just came to rubberneck.
感谢真♥主♥
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表