我离开她们了
I'm not proud.
我并不以此为豪
Far from proud.
一点也不
But I just refuse to be sorry because...
但是我也不觉得抱歉 因为
because...
因为
I refuse to be sorry...
我不觉得抱歉
Oh, if you're looking for the brothel,
如果你要找妓院
it's just two doors down.
再走过两个门就是
It doesn't have a mailbox.
门前没有邮箱
Right right there. No, no, Sheila, for you.
就在那边不远 不 不 希拉 我找你
An apology.
我是来道歉的
Apology?
道歉
Not apology, just...
不能说道歉 只是
I'm Frank. Ian's dad?
我是弗兰克 伊恩的爸爸
Lip's dad?
菲利普的爸爸
Oh! Oh, the twins?
噢 那对兄弟
Oh. No.
噢 不
I... I heard about what happened.
我 事情我都听说了
Eddie leaving?
埃迪离开了你们
Oh. Uh, my boys, your daughter?
噢 还有我儿子和你女儿的事
I just wanted to say
我只想说
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, that's that's that's very thoughtful of you.
噢 你真是 你真是太体贴了
Come in, Frank.
进来吧 弗兰克
I, uh... You'll have to take your shoes off.
我 嗯 你得把鞋脱了
This is a beautiful house, Sheila.
房子很漂亮 希拉
Oh. Thank you.
噢 谢谢称赞
It feels, uh...
感觉...
feels big without him.
没了他感觉更大了
You should come over to ours.
你应该到我们家看看
You can't move without stepping on a kid.
狭小得走一步都能踩着孩子们
Six of 'em.
六个孩子
That must be nice.
那一定很温馨
It's great when they're little,
他们小的时候还好
but they're growing up now.
但是现在他们长大了
You miss them, don't you...
做父母的都牵挂着儿女 不是吗
Mm hmm.
恩
when they're gone all the time?
孩子们一直都不在身边 ...
And the house all to yourself.
自己一个人独守空房
Don't get me wrong, I...
别误会 我是说
I love time to myself, but...
我喜欢独处的时间 但是
it's tough.
确实很难受
Frank.
弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
开心点 弗兰克
You're preaching to the choir here.
我跟你同病相怜
I have not been out of the house in five years.
我都五年没有出过家门了
Five years?
五年
I can't. I have this overwhelming fear.
我没办法 我有种排山倒海的恐惧感
I've got agoraphob...
我患有陌生环境恐惧症
I'm sorry, Frank.
不好意思 弗兰克
I know I'm a little nutty about shoes, but feet!
我知道我对鞋有点挑剔 但是你的脚
Oh, God! They have to be...!
噢 天啊 你的脚应该
Oh, sorry, Sheila, sorry.
噢 对不起 希拉 对不起
I'll I'll get out of your hair. Sorry.
我不烦你了 抱歉
See? This is what I'm talking about.
看吧 这就是我想说的
By the time I get a turn in our one bathroom,
等轮到我用浴室的时候
there's never any hot water!
总是没有热水
I tried to run a bath when I got back from Canada,
从加拿大回来的时候我想泡个澡
but no hot water!
但是没有热水
Six kids, six showers,
六个孩子 六场澡
me always at the back of the line!
我总是排在最后的
We've got hot water.
我们家有热水
Hey, congratu fuckin lations!
嘿 真他妈的恭喜你
No, I I meant if...
不 我是说你要不要
if you wanted a bath.
要不要洗个澡
Oh.
噢
Fiona?
菲奥娜呢
No.
不在
No, she's not here, or no, she doesn't want to see me?
是她不在这儿 还是她不想见我
Both.
都有
Ah. She coming back?
她一会儿回来吗
Nah, work. Won't be home for hours.
不 她在工作 几小时后才会回家
Looks good.
看起来挺好吃
Is.
是挺好吃
Did she say anything?
她说什么了吗
About you?
关于你吗
No. No, not a word.
不 不 只字未提
So you're saying...
你是说
You fucked up beyond the capacity
你他妈的大脑被外星人入侵
of the modern human mind to process?
无法理解人类的话了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it's a distinct possibility.
是啊 很有可能
Hopeless? Hard to say.
我没希望了吗 很难讲
Even odds?
50%的可能
No, less.
不 更低
60 40? Much less.
40%呢 更低
80 20?
20%吗
Maybe one in ten.
可能只有10%
Pretty colossal fuck up. Yeah.
太玩大了 是啊
You're moderately clever; you'll figure something out, right?
你那么聪明 会想出解决办法的 是吧
Yep. Gotta get back. AP Bio Chem.
是 我得回去了 要上生化学课程
Wow. That's impressive.
你真牛
Not really, but if you think so...
没什么 但如果你真这么觉得...
Any advice?
给点建议
What, to help you dive back into my sister's cooch?
什么 帮你重新"进入"我姐姐的"桃花源"吗
Or good graces, yeah.
或者说是赢回她的芳心
That's the same thing, right?
一码事 不是吗
Hopefully.
希望是
No. No, not a chance.
不 不 门都没有
Frank?
弗兰克
I I brought you some clothes.
我 我给你拿了几件衣服
I stuck yours in the wash, so I hope these fit.
我把你的衣服拿去洗了 希望这几件合身
Sorry, Sheila, I nodded off.
不好意思 希拉 我打了个盹儿
Oh, well, you must be exhausted.
哦 没事 你一定是累坏了
Won't Eddie miss them?
埃迪不需要这些衣服吗
Not unless he sheds 30 pounds.
除非他能减掉三十磅
He found Jesus and just packed it on.
他找到信仰以后 体重暴增
Lean, aren't you?
身材不错啊你
I can go three days without food.
我三天不吃照样活蹦乱跳
Oh, suits you.
那应该会很合适
Well, anyway, they're...
反正你可以
yours if you...
试试这些如果你
Jesus... Oh, oh.
天啊 噢 噢
I'm sorry, it's just...
抱歉 只是...
something I haven't seen in a long time, I...
我好久没见过那玩意儿了 我
Eddie only just left, didn't he?
埃迪刚离开不久 不是吗
I never saw Eddie's.
我从没见过埃迪的
It always had to be pitch black for Eddie.
埃迪总喜欢在漆黑一片的时候做爱
I saw an outline once in a thunderstorm, but...
有一次雷电交加的时候我看到个大致轮廓 但
Like a rolled up pair of socks.
好像一双卷起来的袜子
You've got to be over the moon with a fellow like yours.
有此"雄大资本" 你一定很得意吧
Oh, listen to me Desperate Daisy.
瞧我都在说些什么啊 饥渴的老女人
If desperate is a crime,
如果饥渴有罪
then I'm a lifer, Sheila.
那我肯定被判无期 希拉
No. Yeah.
才不是 就是
Single parent? You get out of the habit.
身为单身父亲 哪有机会享鱼水之欢
You can... touch him, if you're tempted.
你可以...碰碰他 如果你忍不住的话
No. No, no, I'll just, I'll just embarrass myself.
不 不 我这样 只会让自己出丑
Nobody here's complaining.
谁也没有怨言啊
Oh! Uh... okay, I can...
好吧 我可以...
Take your time.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表