Who wants to know?
就我俩
Just us.
三兄弟里一个可能是我爸
One might be my dad.
怎么会这样
How so?
莫妮卡 上了其中一兄弟
Uh, Monica... boned a brother.
啥
What?
莫妮卡跟其中一个兄弟干了
Monica... she fucked a brother.
那女人我从来没看顺眼过
I never liked that woman.
那我把他们名字告诉你
So, I give you the names,
你们要怎么回报我
what are you going to do for me?
你想要什么
What do you want?
香烟 每礼拜一条
Cigarettes... carton a week.
你在里面连女人都有的上 居然弄不到烟抽
What, you can get blow in here, but not cigarettes?
自己琢磨去吧
Go figure.
没问题 包在我们身上
Yeah, you got it.
克雷顿 杰瑞还有我宝贝儿子怀亚特
Clayton, Jerry and my baby Wyatt.
我都记得清清楚楚
They're in the book.
但没必要去找怀亚特了
But don't bother with Wyatt.
他的蛋蛋在服役时受伤 失去性功能了
He lost his testicles in the Navy.
好了 我们该走了
All right, let's go.
好吧
Okay.
奶奶 谢啦
Thanks, Grams.
-还有你告诉杰瑞 -走了
- And you tell Jerry... - Hey!
-快点 -要是他不还他偷走的五千块
- Come on! - That if he doesn't pay me back that five grand he stole,
我就让我前夫罗尼去找他
I'm going to send my ex-husband Ronnie over
把他的眼珠子用勺给挖出来
to gouge his eye out with a grapefruit spoon.
时间到了 走吧
Hey, your time is up! Let's go!
你多大了 大约比我晚5到6年上学吗
So what were you like, five or six years behind me in school?
貌似是8年吧
Uh... eight, I think.
天哪
Jesus.
-我真是个老女人了 -是啊
- I'm an old lady. - Yeah.
我也这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.
看看 哪个老女人能这样
Uh, an old lady who can do this.
真牛
Damn.
我告诉霍尔 要是他想再要个孩子
Yeah. I told Hal, if he wanted another kid,
他得给我搞张全天健身卡
he had to get me a 24 Hour Fitness membership.
我的"桃花洞"日渐干涸 已经够糟糕了
It's bad enough my cookie box is all stretched out.
-不会吧 -真的 不骗你
- No. - Yeah. That's what happens.
你试试做阴♥部♥肌肉紧缩练习
Can't you do, like, Kegels or something?
现在就做着呢
I'm doing them right now.
你有几个孩子了
How many kids do you have?
三个 已经够多了
Three, which is plenty.
我让霍尔做了输精管结扎术
I made Hal snip his business.
要是哪天我真把他赶出家门
And then, if I kick his ass to the curb,
我可以找别的男人再生啊
I can have more with someone else if I want.
那你想把他赶出家门吗
Are you thinking about kicking his ass to the curb?
有时候想
Some days, yes.
有时候不想
Some days, no.
他人还算不错
He's a good guy.
就是有一点令我很不满
Just one thing I'd change about him.
是吗 是什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
他没激♥情♥了
No passion.
这可是大事
That's a big one.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
你们点的地沟油炸薯条
The basket of E coli you ordered.
我来付
I got this.
来 给
Here you go.
真奇了怪 你一般都是要吼弗兰克才会出现在这儿
It's weird seeing you in here without yelling at Frank, Fi.
总有例外的时候嘛
Well, there's always time.
别找了
Keep the change.
挺大方嘛
Oh!
你♥爸♥还天天酗酒吗
So your dad's still a drunk?
我爸也是
Mine, too.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
但他伪装得很好
He's good at hiding it, though.
必须的 他在消防队工作的
Has to. He's on the fire department.
这样
Oh.
你现在怎么样
So what about you?
有恋爱对象吗
Are you with someone right now?
我和一个叫史蒂夫的人在约会
I've been dating this guy Steve.
我们之间有的是激♥情♥
About all we have is passion.
再说一次 慢慢说
Say it again, but slower.
在遇见霍尔之前 我和一个叫拉尔夫的人定了婚
Before I met Hal, I was engaged to this guy Ralph.
我们四处打炮
We fucked everywhere.
有一次 我们在派对浴室里就搞上了
I mean, one time, we did it in the bathroom at a party.
我早干过了
Done that.
我喜欢你 菲奥娜
I like you, Miss Fiona.
你也是个下流女 和我一样
You're a dirty girl, like me.
你和那个在浴室里做的人 怎么散的
So what happened with the bathroom fucker?
他不是个安安分分过日子的人
He didn't want to be there for the small things in life,
不想在家做饭
like cooking a meal
生病了
and getting sick and...
看看愚蠢的电视节目
laughing at a stupid TV show.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
没得到我是他的损失
You know, his loss.
你男朋友喜欢这些吗 还是..
Does your guy like those things, or...?
蛮喜欢的
I think so.
至少他装得挺像
Or at least he pretends to.
不错 那就牢牢抓住他
Good. Then, hold on to him,
因为这样的男人容易被小三骗走的
because guys like that get scooped up fast,
你一晃眼 却发现自己已经三十了
and before you know it, you're 30
好男人都没了
and the good ones are all gone.
再想找 就得等到他们离婚了
And then you have to wait until they get divorced,
等到那时 你已经45岁了
but by then, you'll be 45.
天哪 我要走了
Oh, God. I got to bolt.
我们...
I'll see you at the, uh,
在明天孩子的派对上见吧
kids' party tomorrow?
受虐一次就够了 我不想再去了
I wasn't really going to go after that meeting.
但现在有我这个朋友在呢
Oh. But now that you met me?
我再想想吧
Uh, I'll think about it.
好
Good.
再见
Bye.
好吧
Okay.
拜拜
Uh, bye.
美女蜜吻让哥看得欲♥火♥焚身啊
You just made my boy parts get bigger.
滚开
Fuck off.
我还想再招几个工人
Looking for a few more guys.
现在是旺季
It's my busy season.
-这活儿有危险吗 -可能
- Dangerous? - Can be,
要是你不当心的话
if you're not careful.
有道理
Right.
市政厅跟我签了合同让我疏通下水道
City contracts me to clear the stoppages in the sewer.
这可不是什么体面活
Not glamorous work we're talking about.
我觉得挺好啊
Sounds great to me.
把表格都填了
Fill this out.
进展如何 保利
How we doing, Paulie?
都准备好了 开机器吧
All set! Turn her on!
跟你♥爸♥爸一起来上班吗
Come to work with your dad?
逃学
No school.
节约开支
Budget cuts.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
啥时候跟我一块儿玩玩呗
Want to go out sometime?
我才十二岁
I'm only 12.
没事儿啊
It's cool.
我喜欢比我年纪大的妞
I'm into older women.
我不想让你故意弄伤自己来赚钱
I don't like that you're getting hurt on purpose to make money.
这不是欺诈吗
Isn't that cheating?
我更倾向于认为这是助人为乐
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表