Oh! And a round for all my friends from the UAW.
下岗伙计们 这轮儿记老哥帐上
Wow. Really?
真的假的
Fuck no.
真个屁
Wondering what your schedule's like on Friday.
礼拜五什么安排
Uh, I've got a...
那天我...
I've got a party.
有个派对
Want a chaperone?
缺伴儿吗
You're not eligible.
你不能去
Right. Chick thing?
是吗 都是姑娘吗
You're not that desperate.
你没饥渴到那种程度吧
Wanting to see you again is desperate?
想再见你一面就叫饥渴吗
No, feeling like you have to...
不是 你觉得自己不得不见
that's desperate.
那才叫饥渴
Come on, you can get laid anywhere.
得了吧 外面大把的妞等你上呢
Oh, so I'm only here for a fuck?
所以我来这就为了和你上床
Never crossed your mind?
敢说你没想过
Just when you think you've collared your dream girl,
就在你以为自己可以和梦中情人缠绵的时候
her incontinent, alcoholic father appears, wrecks everything,
她那无法自制的酒鬼父亲突然出现 毁了一切
and she's blaming you?
现在她却来责怪你
Your dream girl?
你的梦中情人
We had drunken sex on my kitchen floor.
我们在厨房的地板上酒后乱性
Pretty sad.
真是太可悲了
Quit pretending you don't even know me.
别把我当做你酒后乱性的工具
You weren't that drunk.
你没那么醉
Hey, it's Phillip.
你好啊 菲利普
Hey, it's, uh, Dead Man Walking.
嘿 这不是"行尸走肉"先生嘛
Jimmy Clifton called today looking for you.
吉米·克利弗顿今天打电话找你呢
No school?
没课吗
Nah, I got some teeth pulled today.
我没去 今天拔了几颗牙
Wisdom teeth?
智齿吗
Sugar rot. Ah.
蛀牙 噢
You know, little known fact:
告诉你一个鲜为人知的科学发现
don't just chew your food on one side,
别老用一边的牙嚼东西
'cause it can buckle your jaw,
因为那样会让你的下巴变形
which will buckle your hips and affect your posture.
进而让你的臀部变形 影响你的体态
Oh, that's a fact?
真的吗
Skeletal fact. Lip.
骨骼学研究论证 利普
Talk out of your ass with that much conviction,
你如此一本正经地扯淡
you end up needing a much bigger toothbrush.
你自己倒是需要一把大牙刷来插屁股
That's a anal fact.
肛肠学研究论证哦
Listen, thank you for trying to get my purse back
听着 谢谢你帮我追钱包
and, uh, stuff.
还有其他事
But, uh... Stuff?
但是 其他什么
I'm not looking.
我不想谈恋爱
Not right now.
至少现在不想
Okay.
好吧
Is it all right if I leave my number for when you might be?
我能留个电话吗 方便你想找的时候联系我
Relax, okay?
放松点 好吗
No. No, no, you're gonna like it.
不 你会喜欢的
What am I, what am I even gonna say, all right?
我到时候说什么呢
You just got to keep talking about science.
你只要一直讲科学就行了
I don't know anything about science.
科学方面我他妈是个白痴
Okay, so just read from the table of elements.
那装作读元素周期表就可以了
Cerium, erbium, praseodymium.
铈 铒 镨
Mrs. Jackson.
杰克逊太太
Karen is thrilled with you.
凯伦对你十分感激
She got an "A" On her physics midterm!
她物理期中考试得了个"优"
Karen!
凯伦
Honey, your little helper is here.
亲爱的 你的小老师来了
This is my brother Ian.
这是我弟弟伊恩
Um, I'm out of plastic bags.
塑料带用完了
Why don't you leave your shoes out here
你们何不把鞋放在门外
where they can breathe.
让它们透透气呢
Sure.
好的
Erbium, cerium,
铒 铈
praseodymium, magnesium...
镨 镁
You kids want so h homemade lime chicken chimichangas?
你们要不要来点自制的柠檬鸡墨西哥肉饼
Um, no, no, thanks, Sheila.
不用了 谢谢 希拉
I think we're fine. No? All right.
我们很好 不用吗 好吧
Uh, praseodymium, uh,
镨
magnesium, sulfur...
镁 硫
All right, I'm off to work.
我要去工作了
Hey, fellas.
好啊 小伙子们
Where's Karen? Uh, her room, I think.
凯伦在哪 应该在她房里
Google Earth for a GPS reference
她在用谷歌地球定位
on where Isaac Newton was born.
艾萨克·牛顿的出生地
Guess what I made for your lunch.
猜猜我给你做了什么午餐
Cornish game hen with Asian pear.
亚洲梨炖童子鸡
No.
不对
Wild salmon with baby carrots.
嫩胡萝卜炖野生三文鱼
No.
不对
Kiss and I'll tell.
亲我一下我就说
I'll find out what I got
等我打开那个该死的饭盒
when I open the damn box, all right?
就知道午餐是什么了
All right, I'm late, Karen, honey!
我迟到了 凯伦 亲爱的
I guess I'll see you in the morning.!
明早才能见你啦
What's she hiding for?
她在躲什么呢
What are you hiding... for?
你在躲什么呢
Ah, sweet Jesus.
天啊
It's just a study group.
只是个学习小组
He caught Lip!
他逮住利普了
The farther you run,
你跑得越远
the more I will kill you!
我就越想宰了你
Really? An old lady on the train?
真的吗 帮助火车上的老太太
Oh, yeah, yeah. The, um, the doors were closing on her walker,
是啊 她还没通过 门就要关上了
and Lip barely got his foot in in time to stop them from...
利普伸出自己的脚卡住门
Jesus, Fiona!
天啊 菲奥娜
Can't remember whether that's good or bad.
还能感觉到痛 不知道是好事还是坏事
More likely, you two jumped the turnstiles again
多半是你们两个又跳过旋转闸门
and he twisted it trying to outrun the transit cops.
他在躲避交警的时候扭伤的
No, no! Always elevate extremities!
不 不 一定要抬高腿
Move before you give him a fucking embolism.
滚一边去 你这样他会得血栓的
You okay, Lip?
你还好吗 利普
Yeah, just please don't... don't touch it. Sweetheart?
还好 千万别碰它 别碰 甜心
Okay.
好的
Wiggle your toes.
动动你的脚趾
Go to my house, top of the freezer.
去我家冰箱上层
Yeah. Two ice packs.
好 拿两个冰袋
Second cupboard above the sink. Yeah.
水槽上面第二层柜子 恩
Liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ACE bandages. Sure.
液体布洛芬 冷凝剂 布织绷带 好的
Shouldn't we get it X rayed? Fuck no.
不用拍X光吗 当然不用
He'll be in the E.R. Forever, and for what?
急诊室肯定趁机要求他住院 诊断是啥呢
"Sub metatarsal hematoma."
"分跖骨血肿"
Thanks. Tell us something we didn't know five hours ago.
多谢 去他妈的医生 老娘几小时前就知道病状了
Fuck off. My bedroom,
滚蛋 我的卧室
top of the TV. Yeah.
电视上面 是
Pack of smoke sand and a lighter.
一包烟和打火机
Shit! I'm not here! I'm not here!
该死 我不在 我不在
What... ? You don't know us, Fiona!
怎么了 你不认识我们 菲奥娜
Oh, what have you done?
你们又闯什么祸了
What have you done?!
闯什么祸了
Can I get it through here,
是从前门搬进去呢
is it better coming around the back?
还是从后门搬进去
Samsung washer.
三星洗衣机
It's not me.
不是我订的
Gallagher, number 2119?
2119号加拉格家收
Yeah, but that's not ours.
没错 但那不是我们订的
Well, it's paid for.
钱已经付过了
You want me to hook it up or not?
你想让我装好还是不装
Where you going with those?
你拿着那些玩意儿去哪
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表