Now!
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl. Oh...
我想你把他手臂撞断了
I think you broke his arm.
惨了
Oh, shit!
现在能让我去医院了吗
Can I go to the hospital now?
你再惨叫两声
Just give me a couple of more yells first.
我的儿子啊
Oh, my boy!
哇哦
Oh, wow.
炖肉闻起来好香啊
That roast smells amazing.
别有任何想法 不是给你吃的
Don't get any ideas, it's not for you.
弗兰克不会回来了 他跟他老婆在一起
Frank's not coming back. He's with his wife now.
我知道要是没人吃你做的
I know how disappointed you get
丰盛晚餐 你会很失望的
when nobody's here to eat your wonderful meals.
妈
Mom!
我的裙子在哪儿
Where is my dress?
跟我来 宝贝闺女
Come on, sweet girl.
太棒了
It's so good. Okay...
太完美了
Perfect.
-我给你把边上的拉链拉上 -好
- Okay, let me get the side zipper. - Okay.
你看上去真美
You look beautiful.
我的天啊
My goodness.
你看上去美极了
You... you look stunning.
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
好吧 埃迪
All right, Eddie.
跟我们一块儿吃晚饭吧
Why don't you just join us for dinner
然后你们一起去参加贞洁舞会
before you both go to the Purity Ball?
你确定吗
You're sure?
我给弗兰克留点就是了
I'll just... save a plate for Frank.
谢谢你往我的物资供应账户里存钱
Thanks for putting money in my commissary account.
物资供应 美国监狱中有专门向犯人出♥售♥日常生活用品的商店
我刚好烟快抽完了
I was running low on smokes.
不是我 凯希放的钱
Not me. Kash.
我告诉他 你还是有可能上诉的
I told him you might still press charges.
谢了
Thanks.
判多久
How long?
我不清楚 应该是一年吧
I don't know. Supposed to be a year, right?
我要是不做蠢事的话也许几个月就出来了
Maybe only a couple months if I don't do anything stupid.
什么蠢事
Like what?
比如在那个一直想偷我果冻的死胖子
Like stab that fat fuckin' mick
身上捅几刀
who keeps trying to steal my Jell-O!
-说谁呢 我吗 -就是你
- Who? Me? - Yeah!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我想你了
I, I miss you.
你再说那话老子就把你的舌头扯下来
You say that again, I'll rip your tongue out of your head.
-把你的手从玻璃上拿开 -哦
- Take your hand off the glass. - Oh.
晚上好 警官 有什么问题吗
Good evening, Officer. Is everything okay?
我不知道啊 你说呢
I don't know. Is it?
是你啊 托尼 近来如何啊
Oh. Hey. Tony, how you doing?
挺好
Good.
我违反交通规则了吗
So... did I do something wrong?
尾灯灭了吗
Taillight out?
-胎压太低了吗 -不是
- Low tire? - No, no,
祝贺你啊 买♥♥了新房♥子
no, uh, congratulations on the new house.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 那一片儿还不错的房♥子
Yeah, yeah, nice little fixer-upper in the neighborhood.
不过有点儿吵就是了 隔壁很多孩子
Hear the neighbors can be loud, though, lots of kids.
-菲奥娜是个好姑娘 -她是最棒的
- Fiona's a good girl. - The best.
我跟她从小就认识了 很多年了
Known her since we were in Head Start. Long time, you know?
小心点儿开车
Just... drive carefully.
别伤着自己
You don't want to get hurt down here.
味道好极了
Mm, this is good.
我只是很好奇 你们在这个贞洁舞会上
So, I'm just curious about what happens
到底做些什么呢
at the Purity Ball tonight.
这是个基♥督♥教的活动 目的是
Well, it's a Christian event designed to strengthen the bond
增进父女之间的感情
between fathers and daughters.
我们订立一个圣约
We make a covenant.
贞洁圣约 就好像宣誓一样 然后
Of purity. Like an oath? And then we exchange
我们交换誓言戒指 再然后
promise rings and, uh,
我们做点关于贞洁的祷告 挺有意思的
we do some chastity prayers. It's fun.
有针对年轻男性的这种舞会吗
Do they have these, um, balls for young men?
为什么要有
Why would they?
笑一个
Ready to smile?
太有爱了
Aw. Oh, that's so nice!
太美了
It's beautiful.
再来一张 再来一张
One more, one more.
再来一张 再来一张
One more, one more. Oh, come on.
好温馨啊
It's so nice.
哦耶
Oh, yeah!
你回来了啊
Hey, you're back!
没错
Oh, hell yeah.
给那加斯帕上了一课
Showed that Jasper a thing or two.
那混球现在求我别告他
Bastard's going to be begging me not to sue him.
给爷来杯好酒
Let us have a bottle of your good stuff.
我马上就能收到一笔钱了
I've got some money coming.
等你死了 我参加你葬礼时
You know, when you die, I'm gonna go to your funeral
要唱首歌♥ 歌♥词是这样的
and I'm gonna sing a song. It goes,
我要有钱了 好戏来了
I got money coming. Oh, boy.
你现在肯定特希望当年做了结扎 对吧
Bet you wish you'd had that vasectomy by now, huh?
我觉得你可能想知道卡尔没事
Just thought you'd want to know Carl's all right.
医生给他把骨头接上了
They re-set his arm.
是啊 你就在高脚凳上坐好了
Yeah, so please stay on your barstool,
继续灌酒吧
and just keep drinking.
够了
Hey.
咱们把正经事做了就好
Let's just do what we came here to do.
如果你们想来要钱 我还没有拿到手
If you're looking for money, I don't have any yet.
你们妈妈还没签文件
Your mom still hasn't signed my settlement papers.
我都不知道她跑哪去了
I don't know where she's been all day.
她去取利亚姆的亲子鉴定结果了
She's been getting Liam's DNA results.
恭喜你 你还是他父亲
Congratulations, you're still the father.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我就知道那都是谣言
Ooh. I thought that was always a rumor
说什么娜娜·加拉格与那个萨克斯风手有奸♥情♥
about Nana Gallagher having an affair with that sax player.
向我保证别签任何放弃监护权的文件
Promise you won't sign anything forfeiting parental rights.
拜托 你知道莫妮卡不是个好母亲
Come on! You know what a bad mother Monica is.
我只是让她以为她能得到利亚姆
I'm just letting her pretend that she can have him
以便我拿到理赔金
so I can get my settlement.
-如果她不轻易放弃怎么办 -不会的
- What if she doesn't give up that easy? - No, no.
这是个双赢的局面
No, this is a win-win situation.
我是说 就算她把他带走一段时间
I mean, even if she takes him for just a little while,
她也会回来的
she'll be back.
胡扯说什么她没有自尊心
Crying about her low self-esteem,
或声称男孩是多么需要父亲
or how boys actually need their fathers,
再或者是"阴♥茎♥恐慌"
or penis grief.
意思是说你夜里突然惊醒
That's when you wake up in the middle of the night
你看着身边那个人 你惊呼
and you look at the person next to you, and you say,
谁来救救我 我♥干♥了个女人
"Somebody help me! I just fucked a lady."
我从来没有向你要求过什么 从来没有
I've never asked you for anything. Ever.
拜托 能不能让我缓一缓
Oh, come on. Will you please give me some time with this?
我能应付 只是别给我压力
I can do this, I, just don't pressure me.
我得走开了
I've gotta walk away.
-什么 -我再不走开 我他妈就会揍他
- What? - If I don't walk away, I'm going to fucking hit him.
管它的
What the hell?
操
Fuck!
小黛
Debs.
你若这么做 你将孤立无援 我没有说笑
If you do this, you are on your own, and I'm not kidding.
我不管了 我走了
I'm done. I'm gone.
扯蛋 你才不会离开这几只小猴子
Bullshit. You'll never leave those monkeys,
你太爱他们了
you love them too much.
这群孩子啊
Kids.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表