把U当F看待
Think of U as in F.
指不及格
As in failed?
指搞砸了
As in fucked.
我不是一个信教的人
I am not a religious man,
但时不时的 会有一个孩子
but every now and then, a child comes along
使我相信撒旦的存在
who makes me believe in the existence of Satan.
现在是采取极端措施的时候了
Now, something drastic must be done,
不然他就要一路堕落下去
or he's going to slip down through the cracks,
美国有过一起凶手从钟楼上射击的校园枪击案
最后带着把狙♥击♥枪♥爬到钟楼上去了
right up into a clock tower with a sniper rifle.
我们能力有限
Given our resources,
对他实在无能为力
he is beyond our ability to help.
这只是一个阶段
It's just a phase.
而且 既然我们意识到了
And... now that we're aware of it...
太迟了
Too late!
画家 以绘制日常生活著名 风格温馨
这种诺曼·罗克韦尔作品般的模样可能会让某些
This Norman Rockwell display might warm the cockles
相信每个该死的孩子 哪怕是精神病初期
of some other fool who believes no fucking child--
都应该得到救赎的垃圾们
not even the budding psychotics--
心头一暖 但事实是
should be left behind-- but the fact is,
卡尔越快进监狱
the sooner Carl is put in prison,
这个世界会越安全
the safer this world is gonna be.
你更喜欢米奇·哈特那种风格的绘画是吗
More of a Mickey Hart fan when it comes to paintings?
米奇·哈特为美国打击乐手及音乐家
什么 你说什么
What? What's that?
比起诺曼·罗克韦尔你更喜欢米奇·哈特
More of a Mickey Hart fan than a Norman Rockwell fan.
米奇·哈特是鼓手界的
Mickey Hart's an all right painter
大♥师♥
for a drummer.
能让我们两个独处一会儿吗
Could you all excuse us for a second?
干什么啊
For what?
那样我们就可以散散步
If we could just take a walk
私下谈谈
and talk in private?
呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
Get a breath of fresh air?
晚上好 弗兰克
Evening, Frank.
你要做的不过是开车停车
All you had to do is drive the car and park it.
不是有意外情况嘛
It was an extraordinary circumstance.
两者均为橄榄球队
那晚有绿湾包装工队对芝加哥熊队的比赛
It was the night the Bears were playing Green Bay.
之后有
There was an after...
要不是追你
I'd be kicking you
拉伤了跟腱 我早把你当球踢了
had I not pulled a hamstring chasing after you.
你个小杂种跑得挺快啊
You're a fast little bastard.
我那是国家二级长跑运动员的水平
Second team all-state in the mile.
弗兰克老爸
Daddy Frank?
卖♥♥个肾 把你十二岁小孩送去当雏妓
Sell a kidney, prostitute your 12-year-old,
我不管你怎么搞到那笔钱
I don't care how you get the money,
但是我周六前要拿到六千美元
but I want six grand in cash by Saturday,
否则这只耳朵就要挂在我脖子上了
or this ear will be hanging around my neck.
这儿没有人知道
No one around here really knows
那些水龟跟"感恩死亡"乐队有关
those terrapins are a Grateful Dead thing.
那些孩子把它们叫做G先生的龟
The kids call 'em Mr. G's turtles.
靠 他们连"感恩死亡"乐队是啥都不知道
Shit, man, they don't even know who the Grateful Dead are.
天啊
Ah, man.
一九七九年的那个夏天
The summer of 1979.
我生命中最美好的夏天
The best summer of my life.
跟着乐队在中西部游荡
Followed the Dead around the Midwest.
靠在停车场卖♥♥烤奶酪三明治为生
Supported myself selling grilled cheese in the parking lot.
对啊 他们的音乐超棒
Yeah, they made great music.
他们的音乐振聋发聩
Their music blows.
但是他们的女歌♥迷
But their female fans...
就是一群一身广藿香水味的荡♥妇♥
...were a bunch of patchouli-soaked sluts
都想找个黑爷们给她们开♥苞♥
who all wanted to ball their first black guy.
我从未那么津津有味地享受过被追捧的滋味
I never embraced tokenism with more gusto.
那些水龟
Those terrapins
是一个斯基德摩尔小妞
were a parting gift
给我的临别礼物
from this Skidmore chick...
她让我爽翻了
...who sucked me off
就像是我的蛋蛋里另有乾坤一样
like I had diamonds buried in the bottom of my ball sack.
你这玩意儿不错啊
Man... this is some good shit.
我们会让卡尔浪子回头的
You know, we're gonna turn Carl around.
谢谢你的大♥麻♥烟
Thanks for the joint...
我可不想轻易放过他
but I'm not gonna lose my pension
谁让那兔崽子突然发飙把我的手表砸碎了
over some little whack job going postal on my watch.
虽然我一般搞不到质量这么高的货
Though I do not distribute high-quality medicine such as this,
但是我能帮你联♥系♥到一些低调的人物
I could hook you up with some discreet people
他们能给你个让你满意的价格
who'd give you a favorable price.
我们是在说教师折扣吗
We talking a teacher discount?
好哥们儿啊
My man.
你是怎么做到的呢
What the hell did you do?
见缝插针 单刀直入
Saw an opening, made my move.
应该是幸运吧
Got lucky.
老爹
Daddy!
如果我没有这样的
If I hadn't had such a...
黛比 我们得走了
Debbie, we got to go.
我想和老爹打声招呼 老爹
I want to say hi to Daddy. Daddy!
甜心 你好啊
Hello, pumpkin!
凯伦 发生了什么
Karen, what's going on?
你说过你从来不参加这些活动的
Well, you said you never come to these things,
所以我就以为你不会来的
so, I thought you weren't gonna come,
我就求弗兰克代替我那没用的父亲出席了
and so, I asked Frank to stand in for my worthless father.
他们开除卡尔了吗
Did they expel Carl?
我跟你说什么来着
What I tell you?
夸大其词和威胁都是徒劳
Drama and threats all for naught.
伙计们 走吧
Come on, guys.
我们走吧
Let's go.
老爹再见
Bye, Daddy.
再见啊
Yeah. See you.
卡尔 我们是认真的
Carl, we're serious.
代价真的是非常大
The stakes are really, really high.
我们爱你 我们需要你和我们在一起
We love you, and we need you in this family.
和我们一起住在这里
In this house.
你必须得停止咬别人
You need to stop biting
打别人 伤害别人
and punching and hurting people.
那我怎么做才能让他们哭出来呢
Well, how else do I make them cry?
散播流言蜚语毁谤他们
Gossip and slander.
我非常生气的时候
You know, when I get really angry,
我通常都会数到十
I usually just count to ten.
小大人 告诉你我们要怎么做
Hey, little man, tell you what we're gonna do.
我们会给你搞到一些护垫和冰鞋
We're gonna get you some pads and some skates.
把你扔到冰面上
Get you out on the ice.
你可以把你的挫败感通过打冰球发泄出来
You can take your frustrations out with a hockey stick.
你也可以来和我学空手道
Yeah. You can come to karate with me.
还记得我把凯尔·布兹利的腿打折的那次吗
Remember when I broke Kyle Boozlee's leg?
给他钉了三根钢针才让他的腿复原
It took three pins to put it back together, huh?
谈到约束和限制儿童暴♥力♥
You can't beat karate when it comes to regulated,
空手道是最好的办法
sanctioned violence for children.
弗兰克 你能再告诉我一次老师是怎么说的吗
Will you tell me one more time what the teacher said, Frank?
还想让我说几次啊
How many more times?
就再说一次
Just one more time.
就一次嘛
Just one more time.
我要是在场就不麻烦你了
I... I would've known if I'd been there,
再说一次嘛
but-but just one more.
他们说
They said
她将会成长为无比自信的成功女人
she was developing into an incredibly poised young woman.
自信吗
Poised?
她肯定会的
She is.
她就是这样的好女孩
She is quite the young lady.
弗兰克
Frank, how...
我怎样才能帮她
how am I gonna help her
成为理想中的窈窕淑女啊
be the woman she's supposed to be
我连这栋房♥子都走不出去
if I'm locked up in this house?
我甚至都不能走出虚拟超♥市♥的大门
I can't even get through the doors of a pretend supermarket.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表