Oh! Thank you, Jimmy.
你把你妈咪照顾的真好
You take such good care of your mama bear.
这位是
Oh! This is, uh...
黛比
Debbie.
黛比·加拉格
Debbie Gallagher.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you...
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米是我最小的孩子
Jimmy is my youngest.
他在密歇根的医学院是尖子生
Top of his class at Michigan in med school.
他会成为一位心胸外科医生
He is going to be a cardio-thoracic surgeon
就像他哥哥和爸爸一样
like his big brother and his daddy.
自从他爸爸住院以后
And he has been taking such good care of me
他把我照顾的很好
since his father went into the hospital.
一场小车祸 撞伤了他的膝盖骨
A fender bender; broke his kneecap.
你知道的 医生反而是最糟糕的病人
And you know, doctors make the worst patients.
你想留下来吃饭完吗 亲爱的
Oh, would you like to stay for dinner, sweetheart?
见鬼 我挺喜欢她
Oh shit! I liked her.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
妈的
Shit. Shit.
操 操 操
Shit, shit, shit!
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克 我真心希望你不是在里面大便
Frank, I... I certainly hope you're not pooping in there.
这是衣橱
It's a closet.
弗兰克
Frank?
你没在里面大便吧
You didn't poop in there, did you?
我在等着给你个惊喜
I was waiting to surprise you.
惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜到了
You got me!
小弗
Oh, Frankie.
帮我个小忙
Hey, do me a favor?
打这个电♥话♥
Call this number,
问问莫妮卡在不在
and, and ask if Monica is there.
如果在的话 告诉她
And if she is, tell her...
祝贺你
Congratulations!
她中奖了
She's won!
谁是莫妮卡
Who's Monica?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
她中什么奖了
What'd she win?
我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
随便什么 中彩票了之类的
Whatever. Uh... A lottery, something.
-彩票 -一份大奖
- A lottery? - A prize.
一个泰迪熊
A teddy bear.
因为什么得的
What for?
天啊 问够了吧
Jesus, with the questions already!
打过去 就说
Just call, say..
是只泰迪熊 还有一百块钱
It's a teddy bear. And a hundred bucks.
还有她必须亲自来拿 就这么说
And she has to pick it up. Just say that.
我希望这位莫妮卡
Well... I hope this Monica,
无论她是谁
whoever she is,
为了这份奖品付出了很多
worked really hard for that prize.
-小希希 -我都没有泰迪熊
- Sheils... - I didn't get a teddy bear!
小希希 真该死
Sheils... Shit.
乖啦
Come on.
她没有真的赢到一只泰迪熊
She didn't really win a teddy bear.
但是你知道吗
But you want to know what?
如果我要送出一只泰迪熊的话
If I was giving away teddy bears,
你绝对是最最优先的考虑对象
you would be absolutely top of the list.
如果你帮我打电♥话♥
If you will do this for me,
我会任你装扮
I will dress up any way you want,
没有安全词
no safety word.
安全词:SM用词 有兴趣的请自行google
是莫妮卡吗
Is this Monica?
你好 我是市场推广部的希拉
Well, hello. This is Sheila, from Market Promotions.
请问你平时都去哪里采购
Can I ask you where you do all of your grocery shopping?
对 没错 就是那儿
Well, yes, that's right!
你中奖了
You've won!
一等奖 恭喜你
First prize! Congratulations!
奖品是一百元
It's $100.
没错 还有
Yes. And, um...
-什么 -泰迪熊
- What? - Teddy bear.
泰迪熊
Teddy bear.
还有一只泰迪熊
And, and a teddy bear.
一只超大的泰迪熊
And a great big teddy bear.
喂
Hello?
她哭了
She's crying.
我靠 哭你妈啊
Oh, fuck.
是啊 我也从来没中过奖
Oh, yeah, no, I've never won anything either.
真是太棒了
It's so great.
我很高兴
Yeah. I'm thrilled.
为你感到高兴
I'm thrilled for you.
快他妈说重点
Get to the fucking point.
奖品将于下午三点
Anyway, prizes will be given out at 3:00.
在超♥市♥发放
At the store.
没错
Yes.
WGN电视台的汤姆·斯基林也将亲临现场
WGN's own Tom Skilling will be presenting.
她不知道汤姆·斯基林是谁
She doesn't know who Tom Skilling is.
我他妈也不知道
I don't know who fucking Tom...
他是天气播报员
He does the weather.
汤姆·斯基林 他在WGN电视台报天气
Tom Skilling, he does the weather on WGN.
好了 三点整
Anyway, 3:00 on the dot.
-吉姆·拉姆齐没准也会去 -天啊
- Jim Ramsey might be there, too. - Oh, Jesus Christ.
他专报周末的天气
He does weekend weather.
好 好
Okay... okay...
恭喜你莫妮卡 到时候见
Congratulations! See you there, Monica!
她说什么了 说会去了吗
What did she say? Is she, is she, is she coming?
你怎么会不认识
How can you not know
芝加哥台的两位天气播报员
who two of Chicago's weathermen are?
这个叫莫妮卡的是什么人
What kind of person is this Monica?
你就告诉我她会不会来领奖
Is she coming to get the fucking prize or not?
嗯 她会来
Yeah. She... oh, she's going.
她
She's...
她很想要那个泰迪熊
she's excited about that teddy bear.
我可能没法证明
You know, not sure I can prove it, but...
不过我觉得北区比较冷一点
I think it's colder on the North Side.
黛比 让我送你回家
Let me take you home, Debs.
我不能坐陌生人的车
I'm not supposed to take rides from strangers.
很显然你算是陌生人
And it's clear that you are a stranger.
天啊
Oh, man.
你会告诉菲奥娜吗
Are you gonna tell Fiona?
我该告诉她什么
Exactly what am I supposed to tell her?
你真名不是史蒂夫
That your name isn't Steve?
你家人都在芝加哥 她从来没见过
That you have a family in Chicago she's never met?
还是你和你妈亲嘴
Or that your mom kisses you on the lips?
顺便告诉你 真是太恶心了
Which is really gross, by the way.
大人的生活是很复杂的
Life gets really complicated when you're an adult.
你现在还理解不了这些事
I mean, you can't possibly understand these things right now.
我能理解你对我姐撒谎了
I understand that you lied to my sister.
为什么
Why?
因为我跟你一样
Because I was raised by a pack of wolves.
是被狼群养大的
Just like you were.
只不过养我的狼群上哈佛
Only my wolves went to Harvard.
林肯公园动物园里有红狼
You know they have Red Wolves at Lincoln Park Zoo.
咱俩可以找个时间去看看
Maybe we could go check them out sometime.
想靠哄我转移话题吗
Trying to distract me by asking me out on a date?
我不想当医生
I do not want to be a doctor.
也不想变得跟家里人一样
I do not want to be like the rest of my family.
我只想和菲奥娜在一起
What I want is Fiona.
我爱她
I love her!
爱稍纵即逝 吉米
Love is fleeting, Jimmy.
你到底想干嘛
What are your intentions?
你扰乱了她的生活
You're distracting her,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表