They love it when kids get stolen.
他们爱死孩子被偷这种事了
They're just looking for a good story
他们正希望出现一则精彩新闻
to saturate our airwaves with.
来丰富观众们茶余饭后的谈资
And why are all the news ladies Chinese?
为什么所有的女新闻播报员都是中国人
They should stick to what they know:
他们应该守在自己的认知范畴内
railroads... sushi... dim sum.
铁路 寿司 点心
Frank, guess what.
弗兰克 你猜怎么着
I made muffins using a Bundt cake batter.
我用甜蛋糕浆糊做出小松糕
I didn't even need to add another egg.
都不用再加鸡蛋了
Hi, sweetie.
你回来啦 宝贝
The shithead gone?
那个白痴走了吗
He just left for work.
刚去上班
I'm still here.
我还在这儿呢
Just getting my coat.
我只是来取外套
I just had some delicious penii.
我刚刚品尝了一根美味的"香蕉"
What?
什么
Little Casey up the street?
街那头的小凯西
Gone missing right from his own backyard.
就在他自家后院失踪了
Oh, that's terrible.
真糟糕
You missed...
你错过...
Casey is a loving and kind child...
凯西是一个可爱又乖巧的小孩 ...
It was less than that! My husband Mark said that he saw...
这些还不够 我丈夫马克说他看见
I know you're all concerned, okay? I know.
我知道你们都很关心这事 我知道
Everybody calm down I'll get to all of you, okay?
大家冷静一下 我一个一个问 好吗
Uh, you first, okay? All right. We...
你先来 好 我们...
I wasn't sure what size,
我不确定他穿多大号
so bought three just in case.
以防万一我买了三件
Oh, slow down. What? Stop the car!
慢点 什么 停车
Hey, almost new.
热水器还跟新的似的
Debbie stole a baby.
黛比偷了个孩子
We have to figure out how to return it.
我们得想办法把孩子还回去
Debbie stole a baby? Yeah.
黛比偷了个孩子 是啊
Why?
为什么
It's Debbie.
黛比嘛
I did not see that coming.
我没料到她会干出这种事儿
Um... can't we just give it back?
还回去不就得了嘛
I wish we could. It's too late now.
我倒是想 但现在为时已晚
Find Carl and get home now.
找到卡尔 马上回家
Yeah.
好
We're looking for a missing boy named Casey.
我们在找一个叫凯西的男孩
Last seen wearing a Superman costume.
走失前穿着超人装
Two years old.
两岁大
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
如您提供任何信息 我们将不胜感激
No questions asked.
暂不追问其他问题
Why the fuck wouldn't we ask questions?
我们他妈的为什么不问问题
Because we want people to feel safe.
因为我们得让人们感到安全
How do you find out what happened if you don't ask questions?
如果不问问题你怎么知道发生了什么
You understand the premise, right?
你知道大前提吧
People feel safe, they give information,
人们感到安全就会提供信息
we find the kid.
然后我们找到孩子
Safe, my ass. I'm asking questions.
安全 去他娘的 我要问问题
Okay, yeah. I'm gonna ask fucking questions.
好吧 我要问该死的问题
That's what you do. Go ahead. Yeah, sure.
那是你的做法 成 好吧
You do what you want to do.
你做你想做的
Casey Casden, last seen
凯西·卡斯顿 最后一次见时
wearing a Superman costume...
穿着超人的衣服 ...
Kev, stop!
小凯 别
What's Liam doing here?
利亚姆在这儿干嘛
It's not Liam.
他不是利亚姆
Who the hell is this?! I don't know.
这他妈的是谁 不知道
Fiona dropped him off.
菲奥娜扔给我的
Attention, all residents.
所有居民 请注意
There is a child still missing.
丢失的孩子仍未找到
Approximately two years of age,
大约两岁
and wearing a Superman costume.
穿着超人装
If you've seen this boy...
如果你看到这个男孩...
Fucking Gallaghers.
操蛋的加拉格家
When I was a kid, we could go to a birthday party
我小时候 可以去参加生日派对
and our parents wouldn't worry that we were gonna get stolen
我们父母都不担心我们
out of the front yard by some perv.
会被歹徒从前院拐走
That's when America had values.
那时美国道德观尚存
Before Wal Mart and Dukakis,
在沃尔玛超市开张和杜卡基斯成名前
peanut butter and jelly in one jar.
花生酱和果冻还在一个罐子里
You know, you're too young to remember this,
你太小 都不记得这些了
but there was a time when policemen were respected,
不过从前警察可是受人尊敬的
when young men wanted to fight for their country.
那时年轻人还想捍卫祖国呢
When you could go vote twice for Mayor Daley,
那时你还可以在下面第11区
down at the 11th Ward.
给戴利市长投上两票呢
Before some liberal pricks elected a Muslim
可惜后来某些自由党的鸟人选举出一个
who isn't even American?
连美国人都算不上的穆斯林教徒
We need to get your stories straight for the police.
我们得把你要跟警察说的话捋顺
Why did you take the boy?
你为什么带走那个男孩
He was crying for his mom, and his mom wasn't around.
他哭着找他妈妈 但他妈妈不在附近
Did you try to find his mom?
你有没有试着找他妈妈
No, he was crying and nobody cared,
没有 他在哭 没有人在意
so I took him.
所以我带他走了
You can't say that! What's wrong with you?!
你不能这么说 你脑子进水了吗
Hey, Fi!
别这样 菲
You know what, Debs?
听我说 小黛
Was he inside or outside of the yard when you grabbed him?
你带走他的时候 他在院子里还是院子外
Inside.
院子里
Well, okay, so how'd you get him out?
好吧 你怎么把他弄出来的
I waved a Snickers bar at him.
我用一根巧克力棒在他面前挥舞
Did anybody see you?
有人看见你吗
I don't think so. We just ran.
我觉得没有 我们马上跑了
That wasn't suspicious.
那还真"不可疑"啊
So you were running down the street...
所以你沿街冲南边跑去
I used a stroller.
我用婴儿车推着走的
What stroller?
什么婴儿车
Liam's old one.
利亚姆那个旧的
The one I told you to throw out?
我让你扔掉的那个
I fixed it.
我修好了
For emergencies.
以防急用
Open up! Hurry!
开门 赶紧的
Oh, shit.
娘的
What in the hell is going on?
到底他妈的怎么回事
Is this that missing kid?
这就是那个被拐的小孩吗
Debbie stole him. And now we have to figure out
黛比偷的 我们现在在想法子
how to give him back without getting her 36 months in juvie.
如何把他送回去 还要保证黛比不进少管所
Why in the world would she steal
她到底为什么要...
There must be a couple hundred cops out there.
外面大概有上百个条子
I know. I'm so sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
Debs, will you watch him for a second?
小黛 看会儿他可以吗
Come with us.
过来
Casey, we're gonna play a couple games, okay?
凯西 我们玩几个游戏好吗
I'm not sure what's going on with her.
我不知道她脑子到底有什么毛病
Oh, maybe it's 'cause your mom bailed and Frank's a big drunk.
也许是因为你妈抛家 你爸酗酒
Oh, what, I'm asshole now? She's the one who stole a baby.
干嘛 现在我成了混蛋吗 小孩是她拐走的
All right, look, she obviously planned it.
她很明显是有预谋的
I mean, she took a stroller out of the garbage and she fixed it.
不然干嘛留着婴儿车不肯扔 还费力修好
All right, hey, Debbie's still is a little kid.
黛比只是个小孩子
Worst thing that happens is she gets some help.
最坏的情况也就是接受一些帮助治疗
Help? What kind of help?
帮助 什么帮助
She stole a baby. She's not crazy.
她拐了人家的孩子 她又不是疯子
She just sort of accidentally took a kid.
她不过是不小心带走了而已
Not if she lured him out of the yard with a candy bar.
你管拿糖果引诱叫不小心吗
What are you suggesting?
那你的意见是
Some kind or professional...
找专家来帮忙
What, a shrink?
比如呢 心理医生吗
Gallaghers do not do therapy.
加拉格家的人不需要心理治疗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表