was to get back at me?
滚出去
Get out.
老兄你哄妞手段也太嫩了吧
Dude, you're such a rookie.
这就是你的最佳水平吗
Is that your "A" Game?
再见 菲奥娜 一天愉快
Bye, Fiona. Have a good one.
菲 这个燕麦粥...
Fi, this oatmeal...
真不知道你怎么能做得这么好吃
I don't know what you did with this oatmeal...
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这儿干嘛啊
What are you doing here?
你不是有个新家了吗
Don't you have a new home?
我想和我可爱的儿女们享受一下天伦之乐
I wanted to spend some quality time with my loving family.
很好 那你可以趁我工作的时候
Good, then you can spend it with Liam
照顾一下利亚姆
while I go to work.
我没时间 今天很忙
I can't. Busy day today.
忙什么啊
Doing what?
要维持这个大家庭正常运转
There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes
得下很多幕后功夫
to keep this family running
你都不知道的 菲
that you wouldn't know about, Fi...
奶奶个嘴儿 这里好冷啊
Tits, it's cold in here.
你干嘛拿走我们的食物
Why are you taking our food?
你是说我的食物吗
My food, you mean?
不 我是说我们的食物
No, I mean, our food.
你买♥♥食物用的救济食品券
Which you paid for with food stamps
可都是用我交的税金资助的
that are funded by taxes that I pay.
你啥时交过税
Since when?
你现在住这儿了吗
You live here now?
我的烤面包机住这儿
Toaster.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
服务人♥民♥ 保护人♥民♥ 是吧
To serve and protect, huh?
"服务"真到位啊
Serve and protect.
凯文
Kevin.
看来你已经收到花了
I see you got the flowers.
是啊 真漂亮
Yep. They're beautiful.
我昨天晚上过得真的很开心
I had a really good time last night.
我也是
Me, too.
我喜欢你 菲奥娜
I like you, Fiona.
谢谢 托尼
Thanks, Tony.
昨天晚上的事 我期待了很长时间
I've waited a long time for last night to happen.
回见
See ya.
当选年度教练确实很了不起
Coach of the Year's a big deal.
没有黄油了
Out of butter.
昨天晚上是我第一次
Last night was my first time.
我肯定你还会再度当选的
I'm sure you'll win again.
不 我是说在车里 那是我的第一次
No. In the car. That was my first time.
第一次吗
First time?
你是说和我的第一次吧
You mean first time with me?
不 有生以来的第一次
No. First time ever.
但你和别的女孩在一起过呀
But you've been with other girls.
但没做那种事
Not in that way.
托尼 你是说你本来还是个...
Tony, are you saying you were...
处♥男♥
Virgin?!
是的
Yep.
我靠 你夺走了他的童贞
Holy shit! You popped his cherry.
那30秒的极乐时光感觉如何啊
And how was the 30 seconds of bliss?
他其实坚持得还蛮久的
He actually lasted a while.
完事后他有没有哭啊
Did he cry after?
别再损他了
Oh, leave him alone.
他是个好人
He's a nice guy.
那么你是出于同情才跟他干的喽
Oh so, it was a mercy fuck?
还是说你跟托尼上♥床♥是想报复史蒂夫呢
Or did you sleep with Tony to get back at Steve?
什么
What?
拜托 我看到你看史蒂夫的眼神了
Come on, I saw the way you looked at Steve.
就像只发♥情♥的小母狗
Like a D-O-G in heat.
才不是呢
Not true.
你从未像那样看过之前的95个前男友
You never looked at the other 95 guys that way.
别夸张 94个而已
Don't exaggerate. 94.
你应该原谅史蒂夫 他本是好意
You should cut Steve some slack. He meant well.
你是说 他偷偷把我爸运到外国也叫好意吗
You mean when he shipped my father off to a foreign country?
是啊 你所谓的外国不过是加拿大
Yes, the foreign country of Canada.
至少托尼不会过来
At least Tony's not coming here
掺和我们的家事
getting all in my family's business.
也许这就是我想要的
Maybe that's what I want.
我肯定托尼的妈妈会很高兴的
I'm sure Tony's mother would love that.
希望他没把昨晚的事情告诉他妈
I hope he didn't tell her about last night.
我肯定邻居那些八婆会去说的
I'm sure the neighborhood bitches did.
她们看见我俩在车里了
They saw us in the car.
你俩玩车震啊
You did it in a car?
真浪漫呀
How romantic.
我靠 说不定是托尼他老妈呢
Oh, shit. That's probably Tony's mother right there.
当心
Careful.
老婆子说不定有枪
Bitch might have a gun.
有事吗
Yes?
你好 我叫艾比·鲁杰罗
Hi, my name's Abby Ruggiero.
你好
Okay.
我能跟弗吉尼亚谈谈吗
Can I speak with Virginia, please?
谁
Who?
弗吉尼亚·露易丝·加拉格
Virginia Louise Gallagher?
这不是她家吗
Isn't this her house?
金吉姑妈
Oh, Aunt Ginger.
她在吗
Is she here?
不在
Nope.
她住在威斯康星一家疗养院
She lives in a nursing home in Wisconsin.
我是监察长办公室的
Well, I'm from the Office of the Inspector General.
我们负责调查
We investigate instances of, uh,
社会保险诈骗案
Social Security related fraud.
有证据表明
I have reason to believe
有人未经你姑妈的许可 兑领她的福利金
someone may be cashing your aunt's checks without her consent.
是这样 十二年前你姑妈将地址
Now, 12 years ago your aunt changed her address
改为一个邮箱
to a mailboxes, etc.
十二年前 你现在才来调查
12 years ago? And you're here now?
我得走了 给我打电♥话♥
I got to go, but call me. Okay.
我确定我姑妈的邮件
Look, I'm sure that my aunt's mail's
都转递到她威斯康星的住处去了
being forwarded to her in Wisconsin.
好吧 小姐 我来告诉你我们该怎么做
All right, I'll tell you what we're gonna do here, miss.
这是你姑妈下一张福利金支票
I have your aunt's next Social Security check with me now.
我明早大概十点左右再来一趟如何
How about I come back in the morning, say around 10:00,
再亲手把这个单子给你姑妈
and deliver the check to your aunt in person?
那样我就可以见见她 找她谈谈
That way I can meet her, ask a few questions,
把事情都弄清楚
and clear this whole thing up.
伊恩·加拉格
Ian Gallagher!
你搞错姑娘了
You messed with the wrong girl!
我靠
Shit!
过来
Come here!
给老子出来
Get out here!
曼迪跟我们说了 你妈♥逼♥的
Mandy told us what you did, you piece of shit.
-给老子出来 -他已经跑了
- Get out here! - He's gone.
仓库后面还有个门
There's a door in the back of the storeroom.
抄小路 抄小路
Alley. Alley!
转告那傻♥逼♥ 这事没完
Tell fuckhead this is not over.
伊恩 他们走了
Ian. They're gone.
我对天发誓 我没碰过她 凯希
I swear to God, I didn't touch her, Kash.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
他重点关注的是数学
His focus is math,
希望有机会进入国家优秀学术计划
and he wants to get into the National Merit Society.
知道了
Got it.
还有 我跟瑞奇说你涨价了
Also, I told Richie that your rates went up,
他会付你150块
so he's giving you $150.
你真好
You're good.
三小时后见
See you in three hours.
两小时后就出来
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表