Alhamdu lillah!
伊恩 我成功了
Ian, I did it.
琳达怀孕了
Linda's pregnant.
伊恩 我终于让她怀上了
Ian. Finally knocked her up.
你在哪儿呢 我成功了
Where are you? I did it.
一切都结束了
It's over.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?!
签字 快点签字
Sign the name! Sign the name!
你们都是大孩子了
You're all so big.
我想死你们了
I missed you so much.
那你当时为什么不把我们也带走
Well, why didn't you take us with you?
因为
Because...
我深知菲奥娜会把你们照顾的很好的
I knew you'd be fine with Fiona.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好把嘴闭的严严的
Fucking right you keep your mouth shut.
别到处瞎哔哔
You better keep it shut.
你听清我说的话了吗
You hear me?
米奇 把士力架放回去
Put the candy back, Mickey.
真甜啊
Mm. That's sweet.
我就喜欢这甜劲儿
I like 'em sweet.
但说到底
But then, uh...
你不也一样吗
so do you, huh?
不是吗
Huh?
放回去
Put it back.
赶紧的
Now.
操
Fuck!
凯希 你要干嘛
Kash, what are you doing?
只不过就吃了你一个士力架啊
It's a fucking Snickers bar!
操
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
天啊
Jesus Chr...!
-你还好吧 -操 真♥他♥妈♥的疼
- You okay? - Fuck!
-听我说 听我说 -你太他妈的贱了
- Hey, hey, listen to me. - You fuckin' suck!
我以为你在上班呢
Thought you were at work.
发生了起枪击案
There was a shooting.
米奇和凯希
Mickey and Kash.
他妈的 米奇向凯希开枪了
Holy shit, Mickey shot Kash?
-凯希射了米奇 -什么
- Kash shot Mickey. - What?
打在了腿上 他没事
In the leg. He's fine.
我只是想在警♥察♥赶到前离开那儿
I just wanted to get out of there before the cops got there.
我错过了老妈的什么精彩好戏啊
What'd I miss with Mom?
你知道老爸有多他妈的混账吧
Well, you know how Dad's a total fucking asshole?
是啊
Yeah.
跟老妈一比 他简直就是活菩萨
Turns out he's the good one.
我不敢相信你把我搞回来竟然是为了钱
Oh, I can't believe you sucked me back in here for money!
我才不没那么缺德呢
I did no such thing.
但是既然你都回来了
But since you're in town,
何不就签一下这个小东西
why don't you sign up for this little thing
-我给你分成 -弗兰克 你给我玩勺子把去
- and I will cut you in... - Oh, fuck you, Frank!
等等 是你把她找回来的
Wait, you brought her back here?
伊恩
Oh, Ian.
等等 你一直以来都知道她在哪儿吗
Wait, you knew where she was the whole time?
好吧 这次的重聚
Okay, look, this little reunion
迟早都要发生的啊
was bound to happen sooner or later anyway.
我们一直在考虑过来
We were thinking about coming
和你讨论一些其他的事情
around to talk to you about something else.
-不不不 -就是现在 现在就得说
- No, no... - Yes, now. Yes, now.
我和莫妮准备把利亚姆带走和我们一起生活
Moni and I want to take Liam to live with us.
什么
What?!
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
如果莫妮签了你想让她签的破文件
How about Moni sign whatever the hell it is you need...
-我们就带利亚姆走 -成交
- we get Liam. - Done.
别他妈的瞎扯淡了 你们不能带走利亚姆
No fucking way! You can't have Liam.
为什么不能啊
Why the hell not?
他甚至都不是弗兰克的孩子
He's not even Frank's.
事实上利亚姆是黑人
Fact is, Liam is black.
你们这些白人养黑人小孩
All you white folks scooping up black babies
就像时尚饰品开始走野蛮路线一样
like fashion accessories have a rude awakening coming.
如果人们不停止过分低估黑人家长
There will be a backlash if people don't stop
对于抚养黑人小孩的文化上的重要性的话
underestimating the cultural importance of a black parent
迟早要出大事的
raising a black baby.
利亚姆需要我 他得和我们一起住
Liam needs me and he's coming with us.
洛贝塔 别他妈的痴心妄想了
Out of the fucking question, Roberta.
洛贝塔想和我建立我们自己的家庭
Roberta and I want to start a family of our own.
你怎么不先把这个家庭了结一下啊
Well, how about you finish this one first.
他们要带走利亚姆吗
They're taking Liam?
-不会的 -是的
- No! - Yes!
不会的 没有人有权带走这里的任何一个人
No, nobody's taking anyone anywhere.
你不能抛弃你的孩子 然后某天突然出现
You don't get to abandon your kids and then show up one day
像挑幼崽一样把人带走
to take your pick of the litter.
这不公平
Oh, now that's not fair.
你妈妈是犯了错
Your mother's made mistakes,
但是她现在人在这儿了
but she's here now.
这怎么也能说明些什么吧
That's got to count for something.
弗兰克 你给我闭嘴
Shut up, Frank!
这事跟你没关
This isn't about you.
这一切都和你有关
This is about you.
这跟你没做的那些事有关
This is about what you didn't do.
这跟我做的那些事有关
It's about what I did.
你猜怎么着
And you know what?
我他妈的干得很不赖
I did a fucking great job.
黛比在班里是班长
Debbie is class president.
她还参加了辩论队 马上就要打全国赛了
She's on the debate team, going to nationals.
利普 是他们班的第一名
And Lip, he's top of his class.
绝对的天才
He set the curve.
伊恩在预备役军官训练营被升了官
Ian was promoted in ROTC
他语文水平超群
and he tested out of English.
卡尔做的东西在科技博览会上爆♥炸♥了
And Carl made something blow up for his science fair.
你猜怎么着
And you know what,
他们能有今天的成就 你没出过一分力
they did it all, no thanks to you!
因为你根本就不在这儿
Because you weren't here!
菲奥娜 我很感激你为我做的这一切
And I appreciate that, Fiona.
但现在我来了
But I'm here now.
利亚姆是属于我的
And Liam belongs with me.
他都不知道你是谁
He doesn't even know who you are.
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother!
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不说你也是我妈啊
You were my mother, too!
我不 我不认识
I don't! I don't know!
或许我从来都没有好好地照顾过你
Maybe I'll never be able to make things right with you...
但是我还有机会补偿利亚姆
but there's still time with Liam.
还有黛比和卡尔
And Debbie and Carl,
如果我伤害了你们 我道歉
I am so sorry if I hurt you.
我非常非常爱你们
See, I love you so much.
让我再做一次你们的母亲吧 求你们了
Please let me be your mommy again. Please?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
你是对的
You're right.
你是他们的妈妈
You are their mother.
现在你人也在这儿了
And you're here now.
所以我的任务就完成了
So I'm done.
我受够了跑学校交账单和去诊所
I'm done with the school and the bills and the clinics.
我受够了
I'm done.
老妈 现在他们都是你的了
They're all yours now, Mom.
祝你好运
Good luck.
过来
Come here.
-带我去看看♥房♥♥子吧 -好的
- Show me the house? - Yeah.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表