明天就还给你 我保证
I'll return it tomorrow, promise.
谁要穿
Who for?
我老爸
My dad.
弗兰克啊 他穿过的衣服我只能烧掉
Frank? I'd have to burn it.
我再给你四磅熏肉加两磅上等牛肩胛肉
Four-pound roast and ten pounds of prime chuck?
我这儿没有 你呢
I got nothing. You?
也没有
Empty.
我过五分钟就得走了
Hey, you know, I got to leave in five minutes.
不敢相信你俩要领养孩子
I can't believe you guys are getting a foster kid.
找到了
Bingo.
看起来还挺不错的
Looks like a good one, too.
很多寄养的孩子人品都很差的 你知道吗
You know, a lot of those foster kids are messed up.
是啊
Exactly.
所以我们要好好教育他们
That's why they need a positive influence.
-我的天啊 -你想要什么
- Jesus, Mary and Joseph. - What do you want?
维柯丁 吗♥啡♥还是皮约特
Vicodin, morphine, peyote?
我要河豚毒素
Tetrodotoxin.
僵尸药啊 那需要一个礼拜
Zombie drug. Need a week.
-我现在就要 -迷♥药♥怎么样
- Need something now. - Roofie get the job done?
我又不是强♥奸♥他 只是要他昏迷罢了
I don't want to rape him, I just need to knock his ass out.
我能试试那个吗
Could I try a sample of that one?
没有免费样品给你试
No free samples.
你会不会做生意啊
Where'd you learn your trade?
你应该用样品来吸引我啊
You're supposed to get me hooked.
没有试过的东西千万不能要
Never go on stage without a dry run.
我要六个红色的这个
I'm gonna take six of these red ones.
给我足够弄晕一匹
Just give me the horse tranquilizer.
健壮驮马的马镇静剂就行了
Enough to knock out a Clydesdale.
他可是职业小偷
Frank's a professional.
走之前最好检查一下有没有丢东西
You're gonna want to check his pockets before you go.
往上一点
Up a little more...
-再往上 -可以了吗
- A little more. - Is that good?
试试看
Let's see.
能看到我吗
Can you see me?
看不到 好像百慕大三角一样
No. It's the Bermuda Triangle.
把门关上
Lock the door.
本店24小时录像监控
几点了啊
What time is it?
应该问 星期几了啊
More like, "What day is it?"
正经来说 星期六了
Saturday, officially.
你一直都在静音看电视吗
Have you been watching TV on mute this whole time?
是啊 看公牛队的比赛还成
Yeah, the Bulls game was fine,
看脱口秀就有点费劲了
but Charlie Rose was a challenge.
我从来没在这么软的床上睡过
I've never slept on a bed this soft.
都是我帮别人铺
Only made one.
我应该经常让你靠着我打瞌睡
You know, I should let you doze off more often.
我刚刚就了解了很多事情
I learned quite a lot.
你会说梦话
You talk in your sleep.
胡说八道
Shut up.
真的 梦中的你敞开心扉
Yeah. You really opened up.
感谢我带你出来
Thanked me for taking you away.
-真的吗 -你不停的说
- Really? - I mean, you kept on saying,
"你是对的 史蒂夫"
"You were right, Steve."
还有呢
Anything else?
"你是我天造地设的那一半
"You're the perfect guy for me.
没有你我真不知道该怎么办"
I don't know what I would do without you."
一听就是我说的
That sounds just like me.
我知道 是吧
Yeah, I know, right?
还说什么 我的鸡鸡
And along with something about my penis
尺寸硕大 能颠倒乾坤
being enormous and all-powerful.
快把你的大鸡鸡塞回裤子里
Well, go tuck your enormous penis in your pants
开门去
and go answer the door.
提醒一下 你们要在早上10点前离开
Reminder, got to be out by 10 A.M.
这是惯例
Convention coming in.
游泳池在哪一层
Hey, what floor's the pool?
二层 不过已经关闭了
Second, but it's closed.
你带泳衣了吗
You bring your bathing suit?
我也没有
Me, neither.
操♥他♥妈♥干嘛
What the fuck?
把枪还给我 米奇
I want the gun back, Mickey.
加拉格
Gallagher?
枪还我
The gun.
好吧
All right.
给我他妈的滚远点
谢谢你照看利亚姆
Thank you for watching Liam.
希望他没带来多大♥麻♥烦
Hope he wasn't too much trouble.
一点都不麻烦
No trouble at all.
别说傻话了
Don't be silly.
我们一直在画手指画 昨晚过得怎样啊
We were just finger painting. How was your night?
跟预想的一样
Just what the doctor ordered.
还要再过一晚上吗 可以把他交给我
Will you need another one? I can take him.
谢谢 希拉 我不能再...
Oh, thank you, Sheila, but I couldn't ask...
不 真的 真的
No, really. Really.
真的一点都不麻烦
It's really no bother.
真的
Really.
我给他织了件毛衣
I knitted him this sweater.
是啊
Yeah.
好 这是他的...
Okay. So, here's his...
-谢谢 -宝宝背包 还有...
- Thanks. - ...baby bag. And...
-好吧 -过来吧 小熊维尼
- Okay. - Come here, Pooh Bear?
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
好嘞
Okay.
-再见 甜心 -好嘞
- Bye-bye, sweet boy. - Okay.
说再见 利亚姆
Say good-bye, Liam.
-再见 -再见
- Good-bye. - Bye-bye.
多谢
Thank you.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Bye.
是你一直在吵吵吗
You making all that noise?
我他妈正在睡觉
I'm trying to fuckin' sleep.
你到底还想不想吃煎蛋 老爸
You want your stupid eggs or not, Dad?
你要不这么操蛋
If you stop being such a prick,
我可能还给你做烤肠吃
I'll even make you sausage.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah. All right, all right.
曼迪在煎鸡蛋
Mandy's making eggs.
穿上衣服
Put some clothes on.
你俩看上去跟对基佬似的
You two look like a couple of fags.
看见弗兰克了吗
Seen Frank?
知道他在哪吗
Know where he is?
我希望他上了天堂
My heart says up there,
但直觉告诉我
but my gut says...
他昨晚过世了
He died last night.
少放屁了 混球
Cut the shit, asshole.
真的 他自己结果了自己 嗑药过量
He did. He offed himself. OD'd.
是吗 他嗑了什么药
Oh, yeah? What'd he take?
他什么不嗑
What didn't he take?
荣耀之光鸡尾酒
Blaze-of-glory cocktail.
伏特加 可待因 致幻剂
Vodka, codeine, Ecstasy,
迷幻药 安♥眠♥药♥ 还喝了杯解酒水
PCP and sleeping pills, with a Drano chaser.
我跟你说 我早该料到
Man, I'm telling you, I should have known
他昨晚走之后会出问题
something was wrong when he left last night.
他拥抱了我
He hugged me.
干嘛 你不相信我吗
Oh, what, you don't believe me?
是吗
Yeah?
那你干嘛不亲眼去看看
Why don't you go see for yourself?
敢吻我 就他妈割掉你的舌头
Kiss me, and I'll cut your fucking tongue out.
怎么有辆灵车
A hearse?
快走
Come on.
-卡尔 拿上那个 -女士们 先生们
- Yo, Carl, grab those. - Ladies and gentlemen,
-快走 快走 -对就放那
- let's go, let's go. - Yeah, right there.
哪去了啊
Hey. Where is it?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表