He was my best work friend.
他不在这里 感觉真糟糕
Sucks not having him around here anymore.
你穿这个真好看
That looks good on you.
真的吗
You think?
你身材真好
Your body is perfect.
哪有 我觉得看上去很肥
No, Makes me look huge.
拜托
Please.
看看我的吧
Look at this.
我生孩子时长的肉还没有掉
Still haven't gotten rid of my baby fat.
我最小的孩子都六岁了
My youngest is six.
顺便说一句 我真的挺喜欢史蒂夫的
I really like Steve, by the way.
他人挺不错的
He's a good guy.
我觉得
I think.
他似乎很喜欢你
He seems into you.
他喜欢围在我身边
Well, he stuck around.
来 试试这个
Here, try this on.
我昨晚跟霍尔聊了两句
So, I talked to Hal last night.
他的生意现在很红火
His business is booming right now.
他是做什么的
What's he do?
他是个会计
He's an accountant.
帮别人做税什么的
Helps people with their taxes, that sort of thing.
你对数字敏感吗
Are you good with numbers?
我想是吧
I guess so.
那我稍后在派对上可以把你介绍给他
Then I'll introduce you to him later at the party.
瞧瞧啊
I mean...
我得去接那些小鬼了
Got to pick up the monsters.
你为什么对我这么好
Why you being so nice to me?
你为什么要问这么奇怪的问题
Why are you being a freak and asking a question like that?
晚上见
See you tonight.
我就知道我把它放在什么地方
Ah, I knew I had it here somewhere.
这个
This...
是你们父亲和我
is your father and me
当时我们都是祭台助手
when we were altar boys.
[举♥行♥弥撒时协助神父的侍者]
-老爸以前是祭台助手吗 -没错 当然了
- Dad was an altar boy? - Yeah, he sure was.
让弗兰克站在圣餐酒边上
Wow. Frank around the communion wine...
对他来说可真是个挑战啊 是吧
that must have been quite a challenge, huh?
弗兰克神父
Father Frank,
我们以前这么叫他 他曾经非常虔诚
as we used to call him, he was very devout.
他在"教义问答"测试上得过第一名
He was, uh, first in his class at catechism.
弗兰克吗
Frank?
什么风把你们给吹过来了
So, what brings you boys around?
学校安排我们做一个家谱寻访作业 露西
Well, we're working on a family tree project at school, Lucy.
露西婶婶
Aunt Lucy.
很不错嘛
Oh, wow. Well, good for you.
是你老爸把我的住处告诉你们的吗
Did your dad tell you where I lived?
不是 我们自己查的
No, no, we looked it up.
我估计他也不会知道我住哪儿
Yeah, I don't suppose he would have.
我们有相当长一段时间没联♥系♥过了
We, um, we had a falling out a long time ago.
有人想要加汽水吗
Anybody need some more pop?
都怪我
It was my fault.
我应该多跟他联络联络的 我只是
I should have done something about it, I-I just...
但我从未做到
I never did.
克雷顿 我需要你到厨房♥里帮我弄一下汽水
Clayton, I need your help in the kitchen with the pop.
那就 再来点汽水吧
Okay, more pop
马上就好啊
Coming right up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-想多了解一下我的侄子们 -我们走吧
- Getting to know my nephews. - Let's go.
我不想让他们出现在我家
I don't want them in my house.
-怎么 他们人很好啊 -他们是我家人
- What? They're great. - They're family!
-我做不到 -做什么啊
- I can't do this. - Do what?
你跟我说你从没和她睡过
You told me you never slept with her!
-我是没睡过 -认父 会毁了他们的生活
- I didn't! -- This... ruin their lives.
那为什么他跟雅各布长得一样一样
So, why does he look exactly like Jacob?!
他肯定是你亲生父亲啊
That guy's totally your dad.
你没有百分百的把握
You don't know that for a fact.
真♥相♥很容易查清啊
We can easily find out.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know!
你跟他简直就是一个模子刻出来的
You look exactly like him.
那我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do,
打包搬到这里来吗
pack my bags and move in here?
是啊 你看他们家多豪华呀
Yeah! Have you checked this place out?
-滚蛋 -伊恩
- Fuck! - Ian...
伊恩
Ian!
伊恩 别闹了 我们至少再进去
Ian! Ian, come on! We should at least go in and...
这是你想要的 不是我想要的
Look, this is about you, all right? Not me.
弗兰克把我们都搞得一团糟
We all have our problems with Frank,
但他仍然是我的老爸
but he's still my father.
菲奥娜永远都是我的姐姐 你也永远都是我哥
And-and Fiona's my sister and you're my brother.
黛比 卡尔 利亚姆 我们永远是一家人
Debbie, Carl, Liam; we're a family.
但是伊恩 你在这儿可以过得更好啊
But Ian, you can have a sweet life here.
我很喜欢现在的家庭 即使你很不满意
I'm happy with who we are... even if you're not.
瞧瞧啊 午餐结束了
Well, look at that. Lunch is over.
时间过得也太快了吧
The time, how she flies.
该接着回去转磨石机去了
Well, it's back to the grindstone for this guy.
小心点 弗兰克 你差点被洒出来的油滑到了
Whoa! Careful, Frank! That spill almost got you there.
我已经失去了一个最好的工作伙伴
Already lost one best work friend.
我不想这么快再失去另外一个了
Don't need to lose another so soon.
你现在可以放开我了
Okay, you can let go now.
托尼 对吧 在这儿看到你真够巧的哈
Hey-ey-ey! Tony, right? Funny seeing you here.
近来可好啊
How are ya?
你干了多久偷车贼的行当了
How long you been stealing cars?
谁说我偷车了
Who says I steal them?
真疼 操
Ow! Fuck!
你昨天开的凯宴 今天又在撬911
You were in a Cayenne yesterday, hot-wiring a 911 today.
[同为保时捷旗下名车]
不不 我只是丢了钥匙 操♥你♥妈♥
No, no, no. I lost my keys. Motherfucker!
多久了
How long?
自打我上了菲奥娜就开始了
As long as I've been fucking Fiona for.
操
Oh, fuck!
晚饭她用炖烂的苹果烧猪里脊
And for dinner she made pork loin with caramelized apples
一边放上凉生菜
with a side of iceberg lettuce
洒上点油 再滴一些醋
that had a little oil and vinegar drizzled on it.
要是再来点羊乳干酪就好了
Oh, what I'd do for a little Roquefort,
只可惜我胆固醇过高
but with my high cholesterol and all...
我是不是跟你说过一遍了
I told you about that, right?
一小时前说的
About an hour ago.
数值267 医生说应该低于150
267. Your doctor wants it under 150.
你记得呢
Aw, you remember.
晚饭之后 她还给我切了些莓果做甜点
Anyway, after dinner, she cut some berries for dessert.
草莓 树莓 蓝莓
Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries.
操 疼死我了
Oh, fuck! Ow, ow, ow!
操
Oh, shit!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank?!
我来了
Here I come!
总当替补感觉很糟吧
Second place sucks, huh?
你以为仅仅是因为菲奥娜吗
Think this is only about Fiona?
似乎就那么回事儿啊
Well, it fuckin' seems that way!
是吗 还跟你的肮脏勾当有关
Yeah? It's also about the little operation you got going on.
我也可以给你点好处啊
Yeah, I could cut you in.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你竟然向警♥察♥行贿吗
You bribing an officer?
等一下等一下 在我看来
Wait, wait. The way that I figure it,
你也束手无策吧
there's not much you can do.
你把我送进监狱了 菲奥娜可能会恨你一辈子
You bring me in, you risk Fiona hating you forever.
是啊 我也是那么想的
ah. Yeah, that's how I see it, too.
所以我决定把选择权交给你
So, uh, I'm gonna leave it up to you.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底什么意思
What the hell does that mean, huh?
过来 你有两个选择
Come here. You got two choices:
你可以去自首
You could turn yourself in,
在监狱里呆个十年八年的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表