梅尔·吉布森 好莱坞著名演员导演 曾因《基♥督♥受难记》一片被认为是反犹太主义者
梅尔·吉普森说得对
Mel Gibson was right!
别碰我杯子 弗兰克
Don't touch my cup, Frank.
我只是过来问好的 本尼
I just came over to say hello, Benny.
老天啊
Jesus!
不过你可真厉害 一下子就知道是我
It's a neat trick, you knowing it was me, though.
Old Style 芝加哥一带很受欢迎的啤酒品牌
谁身上还有老牌啤酒和睾丸汗液的味道啊
Who else smell like Old Style and ball sweat?
我 我来扶你过街
I'll, uh, I'll help you cross the street.
我不想过街
I don't want to cross no street.
老天 我比你更需要钱
Jesus! I need it more than you!
操
Fuck!
你先走 我挤进去再弄点
You go ahead. I'm gonna go back and fight my way for more.
你确定那是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's such a good idea?
别挡我道 我都埋过两任丈夫了
Out of my way! I've buried two husbands!
放轻松点 老太太
Take it easy, Grandma.
我们怎么才能把那些全塞进去啊
How the hell we gonna fit all of that in there?
我们可以把要吃的砍下来
We can hang it in the garage till spring,
挂在车♥库♥里直到开春
hack off what we need.
老鼠会吃掉的
Rats would get it.
老鼠不是问题
Rats won't be a problem.
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move!
让开 让开 好了
Move, move, move, move, move! Here we go!
朗·菲茨杰拉德那把电锯还在不在
Does Ron Fitzgerald still have that chainsaw?
在 他欠我人情 因为我告诉他老婆
Yeah, he owes me 'cause I told his wife
他往家走了 但实际上一男的
he was on his way home when he was actually
正给他打手♥枪♥呢
getting a hummer from some dude.
利普 利普 我们走
Lip? Lip, let's go.
沿路直走
Straight shot?
根本没有什么奥弗拉尔迪 那帮小鬼
There's no O'Flaherty's, there's no stinking way
说啥也别想拿到那五美元了
they're gettin' that five bucks now.
看看是啥从卡车后面掉下来了
Hey, look what fell off the back of a truck.
米奇 又打你了
Mickey? Again?
我想这次他没把我视网膜打脱落
I don't think he detached my retina this time.
琳达会大惊小怪的
Linda's gonna shit a brick.
让我瞅瞅
Let me see.
我能立刻冲出去 在她回来前把他
Look, I can run out and replace whatever he took
拿走的东西补全 好吗
before she gets here, all right?
不 你不能
No, you can't.
背景调查也得花三天呢
It's gonna take three days for the background check.
他拿走了枪 怎么拿的
He took the gun? How?
我用枪指着他 连保险都打开了
I pulled it on him. Even released the safety.
但我能做什么呢
But what was I supposed to do?
为了份即食汤打爆他的头吗
Shoot him over a cup-a-soup?
我倒希望他把店一把火烧光
I wish he'd burnt the store down.
我一开始就不想开店
I never wanted it to begin with.
本想当个庭院设计师的
Wanted to be a landscaper.
木炭在哪儿
Where's the charcoal?
蔬菜上面
Above the veggies.
烤肉酱呢
Barbecue sauce?
又拿了些报纸
Got more newspapers.
我想这奶酪在布♥什♥当总统那会儿就过期了
Oh, I think this cheese expired when Bush was president.
-越陈越香 -没事的
- It's supposed to age. - It's fine.
等等 谁拿着电锯
Wait. Who's got the chainsaw?
利普
Lip.
你知道吗 旅馆的另一好处
You know, another cool thing about hotels
就是你不用自己锯肉
is that you don't have to saw your own meat.
还有加仑规格的保鲜袋吗
Any more gallon-sized ziplocks?
你瞅着累得要死 你得出去放松下
You look exhausted. You could use the getaway.
滚你的
Fuck you.
咋了
What?
楼上的浴室
Upstairs bathroom.
出什么事了
What is it?
厕所里的污水渗进浴缸了
What used to be in the toilet is now in the tub.
开房♥时间是四点
Check-in time is 4:00.
好主意啊 我去
Oh, great idea. I'm in!
就定在2023年 怎么样
Let's pencil that in for, say, 2023.
帮我照看利亚姆 来吧
Watch Liam for me. Come on.
老弟 你别再自找没趣了
Brother, you gotta stop embarrassing yourself.
菲奥娜是个穷♥人♥家的女孩
Fiona's a hood girl,
不是格伦科的大家闺秀
not a debutante from Glencoe.
这太折磨人了 伙计
It's painful, man!
你总邀她共进午餐 出去开房♥
You always asking her on lunches, taking a getaway?
下一步是啥 涂除毛蜡 泡温泉吗
What's next, coed bikini waxes and a spa day?
她嘴上说"滚你的" 其实是"我喜欢你"
When she says, "Fuck you," It means "I like you."
穷♥人♥家女孩就这么说话 学着点
It's hood-girl speak. Learn the language.
好的 还有啥建议
Okay, any suggestions?
她整天就是在不断地做决定
All day, all she does is make decisions.
五个孩子 操蛋的弗兰克
Five kids, fuckin' Frank?
别再她要什么 你得他妈的告诉她
Stop asking her what she needs. Fucking tell her.
你决定去看电影了吗
Hey, change your mind about that movie?
米奇在哪儿
Where's Mickey?
到州南接我们老爸出狱 咋了
Downstate picking up our dad from prison. Why?
搞什么鬼 伊恩
What the hell, Ian?!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
米奇会杀了你的
Mickey will kill you.
你想找什么
What do you want?!
伊恩
Ian!
他揍了凯希
He hit Kash, okay?
你就走吧 我会都收好的
Just go. I'll put everything back.
告诉他到此为止
Tell him it ends now.
不许再欺负凯希
No more messing with Kash.
还有告诉他 今晚把枪还给我
And tell him I want the gun back tonight.
把钱给我 我有枪
Give me the money. I've got a gun.
弗兰克
Frank?
啥 不是
What? No.
我要开枪了
I'll use it!
打啥啊 打手♥枪♥吗 回家吧
For what, to jack off? Go home.
你把利亚姆留哪儿了
You left Liam where?!
他不是干洗的衣服 你不能把他随便一丢
He's not dry cleaning! You can't just drop him off!
照看利亚姆吗 我很乐意
Look after Liam? I'd love to!
我可以让他待在我房♥间里
I can keep him in my room
直到凯伦去上大学
until Karen goes to college.
就今天一晚上
Just for one night.
好吧 那我们会办个最棒的睡衣派对
Okay. Well, we'll have the best slumber party ever!
来吧 小甜心
Come on, sweet boy.
等一秒钟
Oh... hold on one second.
就等一秒
Just hold on one, one second.
-希拉 -坚持住 宝贝
- Sheila? - Hold on, baby!
谁是我的小甜心啊 过来
Who's a sweet boy? Come here!
多么可人的小孩啊
Oh... what a sweet baby!
看看你多可爱 我们会玩的很开心的
Look at you! We're going to have so much fun.
我们从洗澡开始怎么样
How about if we start with a bath?
行不行 你喜欢泡泡 是不是
Okay? You like bubbles, don't you?
门都没有
Not a chance.
有啥问题啊 你也要出门的嘛
What's the problem? You go out.
是 但就几小时 可不是过夜
Yeah, for a few hours. Not overnight.
你认为他们离了你 一晚上都凑合不了吗
You don't think they can get by without you for one night?
你看来很有意见啊
You seem to have trouble with it.
来吧 我们问问他们
Come on. Let's ask them.
来吧 来吧
Let's go. Let's go.
你们大伙觉得一晚上没有菲奥娜能挺住不
You think you guys can survive one night without Fiona?
不能
No!
开玩笑的
Kidding.
当然可以
Sure.
对啊 放心玩去吧
Yeah, have a great time.
小黛 去希拉家把利亚姆接回来
Debs, go pick up Liam from Sheila's.
不 等等 小黛 别去
No. Wait. Debs, hold on.
这么说你是被拴在这房♥子上了
So you're chained to this house?
我不是拉布拉多犬 我喜欢这儿
I'm not a Labrador. I like it here.
很好 因为等利亚姆离开这栋房♥子的时候
Good. Because you'll be 40 by the time
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表