宝贝儿
Honey?
凯伦
Karen?
操♥他♥妈♥的 他还保证说要给我辆车的
He promised me the fucking car!
凯伦 宝贝儿 发生什么了
Karen, sweetie, what's going on?
还说为我感到自豪
I'm so proud of you!
什么你让我想起我第一次的圣餐仪式
You remind me of my first communion!
他竟然羞辱了我
He humiliated me!
他让我觉得他是爱我的
He made me think he loved me!
坦白地讲 宝贝儿
Honestly, sweetie,
我也不知道
I don't know.
1995年夏天有那么一周
There was that week in the summer of '95
我嗑了好多天使粉
that I did a lot of PCP.
-然后我 -你嗑了天使粉
- And I... - You did PCP?
不带上我吗
Without me?!
你保证过我们要一起嗑的
You promised we would do that together!
我靠 我们能不能回到谁是伊恩的生父的问题上
Excuse me. Can we get back to who Ian's father is?
莫妮卡背着弗兰克偷腥 这挺好
I like the idea of Monica cheating on Frank, you know?
这让我对你的"好印象"得以保留 老妈
It really keeps my image of you right on track, Mom.
有没有人能告诉我 我们在谈论什么事
Will somebody please tell me what we're talking about?
好吧 结果表明
All right, the results say
你 弗兰克 铁定不是我亲生父亲
that you, Frank, are absolutely not my father.
但是我生父是你的亲戚
But my father is a close relative,
非常可能是你的一个兄弟
most likely one of your brothers.
爸爸还有兄弟吗
Dad has brothers?
如果我没记错的话 有两个
He has two, right?
是三个
Three.
我见到过那个
You know, I think I met the one
用汽车的后备箱
that sells smoked sausage and razor blades
卖♥♥熏肠和剃须刀片的兄弟
out of the trunk of his car.
好吧
All right.
我真不知道
I-I honestly don't know.
我们还是一家人吗
Are we still related?
你们当然是啊
Of course you are.
你不仅背着我自己嗑天使粉
Not only did you lie to me about the PCP,
你竟然还和我兄弟搞过 下一步你还想干嘛
you fucked my brother! What's next?
你是不是还准备找一个黑人女爷们儿
You gonna take up with a black lady/man?
我忘记了 你已经找了一个
Oh, I forgot, that's already happened.
现在我们还怎么重聚啊
How can we get back together now?
我从来都没有想过要回来
I have never, ever had any intention of getting back
和你弗兰克重聚
together with you, Frank.
看在老天的份上 你使坏让我回来
For Chris sake, you only tricked me into coming here
就是想拿到那笔理赔金
to get some settlement money!
我也想见见你啊
I wanted to see you again.
所以你就骗她赢了个泰迪熊吗
So you pretended that she won a teddy bear?
你知道我有多爱泰迪熊
You know how much I love teddy bears.
你和莫妮卡完了 弗兰克
You and Monica are over, Frank.
莫妮卡和我就要结婚了
Me and Monica are getting married.
扯犊子 她还跟我结着呢
Aah! She's still married to me.
过几天就不会了 她要和你离婚
Not for long. She's getting a divorce.
你们俩还没离婚吗
You two are still married?
俩女的咋结婚啊
How can two ladies get married?
她们是拉拉
They're lesbians.
没有插入也是可以做♥爱♥的
Penetration isn't required for sex to occur.
怎么 现在许多州同性婚姻都是合法的
What? It's legal now in several states.
离了吧 弗兰克
Divorce, Frank.
这个是你欠她的
You owe her at least that much.
那她欠我的怎么还啊
What about what she owes me?!
她还要再次把六个孩子抛给我吗
She gonna leave me again with six kids?
让我来处理这一大家子的烂事
Leave me to deal with all the shit?
应该说又把这一大家子人交给我了吧
You mean leave me to deal with the shit.
我没有抛弃你
I didn't leave you!
是你把我逼走的
You drove me out!
弗兰克 任何一个有自尊的人都不会和你在一起
No self-respecting person could stay with you, Frank!
-你待我就像对待一只狗 -你
- You treated me like a dog! - You...
你得同意让我们抚养利亚姆
You need to let us raise Liam.
我不介意亲子鉴定的结果是什么
I don't care what the test results say.
利亚姆是我们的
Liam belongs with us!
谁也不能带走利亚姆
Nobody's taking Liam!
我不敢相信你竟然想和我离婚
I can't believe you want a divorce.
鲍勃和我值得拥有我们自己的家庭
Me and Bob deserve a family of our own.
你已经有一个家庭了 只不过你抛弃了它
You had a family! You left it!
我没想离开你们 是他把我逼走的
I didn't leave you! He drove me out!
你本来应该留下来保护我们
You should have protected us!
我试过 可是我做不到
I tried, but I couldn't!
菲奥娜 如果我不走 我早就死了
Fiona, if I didn't leave, I would have died!
别在那儿胡扯了 莫娜·罗伊[电影中的好老婆形象]
Oh, cut the shit, Myrna Loy.
你们根本不懂和他过日子是怎么样的
You have no idea what it was like being married to him.
你们也不知道我们的婚姻到底有多糟糕
You have no idea how bad it is!
是吗 你倒是说说看啊
Yeah? Try me.
别胡扯了
Oh, come on now!
我知道他曾经折磨过你
Okay, I know that he tortured you.
我知道他曾经毁了你
I know that he ruined you,
但是老妈 我们可没嫁给他
but we didn't marry him, Mom.
是你嫁给了他
You did.
如果你爱我们 不管爱我们中的谁 爱多少
If you love us, any of us in any way,
你都应该把利亚姆留下 带着你的女友
you'll leave Liam, take your girlfriend,
坐上你们的卡车 再也别他妈的回来了
get in your truck and never come back.
但是
But...
我
I...
我爱你们
I love you...
我说真的
I do.
操
Shit.
你到底是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
她跟你说了吗
She tell you?
她跟你说她是怎么说的了吗
She tell you what she said?
你竟然用婊♥子♥这个词来形容我们的女儿
You called our daughter a whore.
怎么不说说她是怎么对待我的呢
How about what she did to me?!
滚出去 滚
Get out. Out.
-什么 -给我滚出去
- What...? - Just get out!
-滚 -她跟你说她是怎么对待我的吗
- Get out! - Did she mention what she did to me?!
-你明不明白啊 -滚出去
- You understand? - Get out!
她也是个人
She's a human being!
她值得被爱 而不是被恨
She deserves to love, not to hate!
你当时不在场 我认识他们所有人
You weren't there. I know all those people?
你发什么神经 别再回来了
What's the matter with you?! Don't ever come back!
去过你自己的生活吧 别再回来了 滚
Just keep going on and on! Don't ever come back! Go!
滚 再也别回来了
Get out! Don't ever come back!
永远都别回来了
Forever!
弗兰克 你看到埃迪都对我的凯伦做了什么吗
Frank! Frank, did you see what Eddie did to my Karen?
你在房♥子外面了
You're out of the house.
什么
What?
你走出来了
You're out of the house.
我 我
I-I...
我太生气了 我 我就冲出来了
I got so mad, I-I-I came out of the house.
我走出来了 我终于走出来了
I'm out of the house! I'm out of the house!
弗兰克
Frank!
看看我 大家好啊
Look at me! Hello!
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
看起来好像在打包
Looks like packing.
那利亚姆呢
What about Liam?
从窗户这儿看不到啊
I can't tell through the window.
我们可以报♥警♥
We could call the police.
告诉他们利亚姆被绑♥架♥了
Tell 'em Liam's being kidnapped.
我们会把这件烂事儿处理好的
Hey, we're gonna figure this shit out, okay?
不管怎样
No matter what.
伙计们 他们出来了
Hey, guys, they-they're coming out.
妈妈
Mom?
加拉格女士
And Mrs. Gallagher.
加拉格女士 你的名字怎么读啊
Mrs. Gallagher, how do you pronounce your first name?
莫妮卡
Monica.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表