sell 'em to the local geezers and the old folks at my Nursing Home.
卖给我工作的养老院里的那些老家伙们
Could I...?
我能
Fuck, V...
操 小维
No offense, Tony. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
无意冒犯 托尼 好好好
The car's not insured.
那车没上保险
Border patrol asks for proof of insurance to get back in.
回来时边境巡逻队要检查保险证明的
I wind up in the loony bin next to Frank.
到时只怕我会和弗兰克一起被关进疯人院的
Yeah.
对
You're good.
说完了
You okay?
你还好吗
How'd you get my dad to Toronto?
你怎么把我爸弄到多伦多的
Me? Are you kidding?
我 开什么玩笑
Canadian health warnings.
你在加拿大买的香烟出卖了你
I, uh, smuggled him over the border in the trunk of my car.
我把他藏在后备箱偷偷过境的
Uh, they didn't check going in.
他们不查入境车辆
How'd you get him in the trunk?
那怎么把他塞进后备箱的
He was so plastered, he would have jumped into a coffin.
他醉得一滩乱泥 就算棺材也进了
And why Canada?
干嘛去加拿大
Uh, I had to run a car to Detroit.
我得去趟底特律
Plan was dump him someplace weird in Michigan,
本来想把他藏在密歇根得了
Flint maybe.
弗林特那边
When I saw the signs for Toronto,
可看到了多伦多的路牌
the idea kind of just... snowballed.
那念头 就在脑海里灵光一现了
And you think it it's funny?
你觉得这样做很好玩吗
No. Funny would have been Newfoundland.
不 要想好玩 我就把他送纽芬兰去了
Because he took a swing at you?
就因为他打了你一拳吗
No, because he's got a family that he doesn't give a shit about.
不 是因为他对自己的家人不管不问 生死由天
Smashing Ian in the face.
还猛撞伊恩的鼻子
What my dad is, what my family is,
我爸怎么样 我家怎么样
has fuck all to do with you!
你他妈的管的着嘛
You left him there you get him back.
你怎么给他弄过去的 就怎么弄回来
What the hell is that?
这他妈什么玩意
Our ride.
我们的座驾
There's no fucking way I'm driving all the way
休想让我一路开这车到多伦多去
to Toronto in this piece of shit.
也不看看都破成什么样儿了
We'll take turns driving,
我们轮着开
watch some movies on the flat screen,
液晶电视还能看片儿哦
make some mojitos, sleep.
再搞几杯莫吉托 睡个觉
We'll have Frank back by morning.
早晨就能把弗兰克接回来了
Yeah, and how are we supposed to get him across the border
可我们怎么让他越境呢
without a passport? Kyle.
护照都没有 卡尔
You get through customs in this before?
你以前靠这车通过关吗
A couple hundred times. Oh, yeah, with what?
几百次了 是吗 带过什么
Grass mostly.
一般带大麻
Sometimes OxyContin, sometimes illegal aliens.
有时候是违禁药物 也带过非法移民
Illegal aliens as in plural?
非法移民没少带吧
Hey.
嗨
Hey, Fiona.
嗨 菲奥娜
Hey, Tony.
嗨 托尼
Lip.
利普
Hmm?
怎么
Yeah, um, I think I'm going to finish
噢 好吧 我上楼去
my calculus homework upstairs.
写我微积分作业
Thanks for all your help with Frank.
弗兰克的事谢谢你
Sure. Happy to.
没事 乐意效劳
Family, you know.
家人嘛
There's coffee in the pot.
壶里有咖啡
Probably a couple decades old, but...
指不定放多久了 不过...
Thanks.
谢谢
So is this Steve guy a fixture now?
你跟那个史蒂夫现在算是定下来了吗
Just somebody I met.
算不上 就是认识
CYO Basketball League Awards Banquet is next week
下礼拜有个天主教会青年篮协的颁奖宴
at St. Stephens.
在圣史蒂芬教堂
There's a chance I might get Coach of the Year.
我有可能获得年度最佳教练
That's terrific, Tony.
真厉害啊 托尼
I bet you're a great coach.
一看你就是个很棒的教练
Well, they're eight, so mostly it's just helping them
都是些八岁顽童 基本就是教他们
get the ball anywhere near the basket.
把球投到篮框附近就行
No, they're lucky to have you.
谦虚吧 你当教练算他们走运
One of the kids always licks the ball
有个小家伙总是在投篮前
before he takes a shot. I have no idea why.
要舔舔篮球 真是莫名其妙
I was hoping you'd come.
我希望你能过去
To the banquet?
参加晚宴啊
Mrs. Rudolian and Mrs. Ignacio are doing the food,
瑞朵琳太太和伊佳拉斯太太主厨
so there'll be all the kielbasa and Bolognese ragu you can eat.
所以会有你爱的波兰蒜肠和博洛尼亚肉酱面
I know
恐怕
hard to turn down an invitation like that, right?
如此邀请 盛情难却吧
Catholic League ladies might talk.
教会那帮姑娘都挺八卦的
Screw the Catholic ladies.
管他娘的教会姑娘
I haven't set foot in there since they tossed me out of the choir.
从被他们踢出唱诗班后 我就再没去过那里
Tony, we have a call. Work.
托尼 有人报警 要工作了
So Thursday?
那礼拜四见吧
Can I think about it?
让我想想吧
Sure.
没问题
七点啊 7:00.
Aw, fuck off!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
滚远点
Welcome home, Daddy.
欢迎回家 老爸
You decent?
你没脱衣服吧
Thought you might be thirsty.
估计你渴了吧
It's Canadian.
加拿大产的哦
There's more in fridge.
冰箱里还有呢
I asked Veronica to get it.
我托维罗妮卡买的
I don't want anything Canadian in this house,
我不想再跟加拿大扯上任何关系
from this point on.
从现在起
There's no hot water.
没热水了
For fuck's sake!
什么玩意儿啊
Disability.
残疾人救济金
It's Saturday. Bank's close at 12:00.
今天礼拜六 银行12点关门
Clean clothes, top of the dryer.
帮拿下干净衣服 在烘干机上
Don't ever hit one of my kids again.
再不准打我的孩子
Your kids? They're my...
你的孩子 是我...
Never again.
一下都不行
Is he still here?
那小子还在吗
Who, Steve?
谁 史蒂夫
He's probably still outside.
大概还在门口
Well, tell him he's not welcome in my house.
好 去告诉他离我家远点
He's the one who got you back.
可是人家把你弄回来的
Why would he do that? Hmm?
当他安什么好心吗 嗯
When I woke up, in Toronto,
我一睁眼 在他妈多伦多呢
in a park, looking like a fucking homeless tweaker,
在公园里跟他妈个流浪汉一样
all I could smell was Drakkar Noir.
鼻子边还是达卡香水味
Middle of a park Drakkar Noir.
在公园哪儿他妈来的达卡香水
I just spent five hours with him in that camper.
刚才在闷罐车里又跟他待了五个钟头
Same fucking smell!
味道他妈的一模一样
Wish you'd taken a camera.
要带了相机多好啊
Total shithole.
狗屁
Hey, what's urine and Canadian beer have in common?
知道加拿大啤酒和尿为什么一个味吗
They both come from pussies.
都是他娘嘘嘘出来的
Bet you're the only one who missed me.
也就你还惦记着老爸
No, 'cause Carl said,
才不是呢 卡尔说
"The cable's off. Where's the ladder?"
"电视没信号了 梯子找不到了"
And Lip said, "Dad's the only one who knows what to do on the pole."
利普接着说 只有老爸才会折腾那个电杆
Did you see Toronto?
逛多伦多了吗
Yeah.
嗯
CN Tower?
国家电视塔呢
Christ, yeah!
那当然了
You can see right across all of Canada from the top.
从塔顶能俯看加拿大全境
I didn't stay up there long, though.
不过我在上面没待太久
Don't know what Canadian women are into,
加拿大女人的胃口鬼才知道
but they couldn't take their eyes off me,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表