Uh, Veronica wants them.
维罗妮卡要
Well, give me one.
给我一根
Got it? Okay.
踩稳了 很好
Ice and Advil.
冰和止疼药
And keep your weight off of it.
别把重心放在伤腿上
I thought you were broke.
我以为你没钱了呢
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
These were in the washer.
这是洗衣机里附的
Steve?
史蒂夫
Yeah. No.
是 不是吧
Who's Steve?
史蒂夫是谁
The other night.
那天晚上那个男的
No. I know.
不是吧 难以置信吧
15 years!
15岁
15 years!
你才15岁
I've done everything in my control...
我一直对你严格管教
What did I say?!
我怎么说的
What did I tell you?!
我怎么教你的
Sow and thou shall reap.
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
Well, she didn't reap this from me,
变成现在这样儿 肯定不是遗传自我
I'll tell you that.
我敢打包票
Reap what?
"得"什么
Wh... what are you reaping now?
你到底"得"什么了
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.
埃迪 埃迪
Whatever it is, I'll try.
不管怎样 我会努力改正的
I'll... I'll... I'll really try.
真的 我一定会努力教好她的
Mom, don't beg him.
妈 别求他
If he can do this, then the bastard's not worth it!
他这样 连混蛋都不如
Hey, you honor thy father!
对父亲要有起码的尊重
Get fucked!
滚你的蛋
Don't try blaming me for this!
别把错推到我身上
You're your own worst enemy, you two.
都是你们俩自己造的孽
They say bad things happen in three, they don't.
都说祸不单行 不幸有三 根本不是
Twos! You two!
是二 你们两个二逼
Insane.
疯女人
How much you pay for it?
洗衣机花了多少钱
I'm not telling you that.It's a gift.
不告诉你 那是送你的礼物
So you'd remember the phone number,which obviously worked.
你记住我号码了 这招明显有用
Your washer's in the yard, okay?
你的洗衣机在院子里
We don't need it, I don't want it.
我们不需要 我也不想要
So you got to come pick it up before it starts rusting.
趁还没开始生锈 赶紧来拿走
Oh, is it?
真的吗
No.
不是
Did the guy connect it?
那人装好了吗
Yes.
是的
It's working okay?
好用吗
It's not my favorite color.
我不喜欢那颜色
Oh, so you've tried it.
这么说你用过了
Let me smell your breath.
让我闻闻你的口气
Pork rinds? No.
偷吃炸猪皮了 没有
Um, those are mine.
那包是我的
See? Hey, since when do pork rinds actually come from a pig?
看吧 再说炸猪皮也不是猪皮做的
Ian, I am the one that signs your check.
伊恩 我才是付你工资的人
What's bad for him is really bad for you.
他要是犯错 你也别想撇清
If you are stupid enough to start lying for him...
你要真蠢到为他撒谎...
They're just corn chips with fake hair,and fake corn even.
那只是加了假须的玉米片 也不是真玉米做的
Last warning.You get yourself to that mosque
最后警告你 记得去清真寺
so your dad stops blaming me for the fact
别让你爸借机怪我
that we're all going to hell.
说我们都该下地狱
And talk to your mother.
还有记得找你妈谈谈
She won't talk to me.
她不会想跟我谈的
I can't force her to take her meds.
我又不能强迫她吃药
I don't want the cops dragging me out of bed again at 4:00 a.m.
我可不想凌晨4点被警察从床上拖起来
Because she's out in the alley
就因为她站路上
yelling that the CIA is stealing her trash.
大吼中情局在偷她的垃圾
But that happened, didn't it?
那事确实发生过 是吧
Once.
就一次
Four years ago, yes.
4年前的事了
But now she's locked in the basement,
但现在她被关在地下室
making a helmet out of tinfoil.
用锡箔纸给自己做头盔
Enough's enough!
老娘真是受够了
Boys, come on, let's go. Get in the car.
孩子们 过来 上车去
Now, I have to take the boys to Cub Scouts at the mosque
我得带孩子们去清真寺参加幼童军训练
before all the carpets are taken.
再晚点儿毯子一收 活动就结束了
She's your mother; get her to take her Thorazine.
她是你妈 你去让她吃安定
No, boys, no candy. Come on, let's go.
不行 不能吃糖 快 我们走了
We're gonna be late. Let's go, go, go, go, go.
要迟到了 快点快点
No more!
不许再吃了
Come on, we're gonna be late. Hurry up.
快 要迟到了
Just tell me you didn't go
告诉我你没出去鬼混
and get some girl pregnant.
搞大无知少女的肚子
No worries.
不用担心
He hates me.
他讨厌我
You just, you look more like mom than any of the rest of us.
你只是比其他兄弟姐妹长得更像妈妈
You probably scare him.
可能吓着他了
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
He ain't seen nothing yet.
可他都没好好看过我啊
Did he give you money for the field trip?
校外考察的钱他给你了吗
I'll pay my own way, all right?
我自己想办法好了
No, you won't.
不 不用
You must get sick of having to think for everybody.
你肯定受够了照顾我们
Well, at least I can.
至少我有这本事
Proves I'm wanted.
证明大家都需要我
Jesus, Fiona, if all you want is to be needed then,
见鬼 菲奥娜 如果你只想体会被需要的感觉
congratulations.
那恭喜你
You've got yourself a job for life with this joker.
那家伙需要你照顾他一辈子
Hey. Get up.
起来
Dad, get up.
老爸 起来
Get up!
起来
Good job, Fiona.
"你真棒 菲奥娜
I don't know how I could do this without you.
没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
Thanks for all your hard work.
谢谢你多年辛劳"
You're welcome, Dad.
不用谢 老爸
My pleasure.
都是女儿应该做的
Good night, Daddy.
晚安 老爸
Hello
喂
If that wasn't bullshit, what was I wearing?
如果你不是在胡扯 那我那天穿的什么衣服
First time you saw me, if that wasn't a lie.
如果那不是谎言 就说出你第一次见到我的样子
Black top with gold trim,
你身着金边黑上衣
black shiny jeans, thin shoes... straps...
黑色炫闪牛仔裤 平底鞋 系着皮带
sandals. With your hair pinned high.
穿双凉鞋 头发高高扎起
Dangly gold earrings that made me smile.
摇晃的金耳环 让我不住微笑
A big watch... too big, so it slid up your arm.
带着大手表 太大了 不断往手臂滑
But it looked great.
但看上去华丽动人
And you were dancing next to red haired girl in a green dress.
你在一个绿衣红发的姑娘身旁 忘情地跳着
Yeah, yeah, Jenna. It was Jenna's birthday.
对 那是詹娜 那天是她生日
So you were... you were watching her,
这么说 你是在看她
who's a lot better looking than me.
她可比我好看多了
You think so? Really?
你真这么觉得吗
Yeah, so how come you're not stalking Jenna?
对 你怎么没去追詹娜呢
Because you... you think like that and Jenna doesn't.
因为你 你跟詹娜不一样
Jenna dances for an audience.
詹娜是为观众而舞
You dance like there's no one else in the room.
而你跳得旁若无人
Your life's not simple, Fiona,
你的生活复杂沉重 菲奥娜
and you can't stop it from showing because you're no fake.
但你的光芒无法掩盖 因为你真挚动人
You're not lost, you don't need finding.
你没有迷失 不需要发现自我
This whole city belongs to the Jennas,
或许整个城市都是詹娜的
but I'm sick of them.
但我受够了那样的女人
I swear, Fiona, you're nothing like anyone I've ever met.
菲奥娜 我发誓 你真的与众不同
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表